• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 1,953 Views, 16 Comments

Ponyball Z - Alchemystudent



Rainbow Dash and Goku team up to search for the legendary elements, on the way they encounter new threats and new foes

  • ...
25
 16
 1,953

With a smiling face and a ultra Z

Speedster Studios present:

A Alchemystudent 'Super Saiyan' production

Fearow 21, Raichu 27 (Rai chu, chu, chu ch chu CHU!)
Tri attack (Ponyta runs in to evolve into Rapidash)
Charmandia (CHAR ch ch CHAR)
Mount. Moon ( Jig jig Jigglypuff)
PKMN
Dreamcast (Rini and her little sis are fishing)
Full moon (Arcanine)
Gibb Brothers
Heracross and Bellosome (Hera! Bell!)

A Helix fossil production in assoctiation with Bird Jesus

Rainbow Dash in
Ponyball Z
Guest starring: The Z gang and countless of live action, game, and cartoon stars too many to mention.

Prologue:

One night in the HFIL, a pony killing water monster saw a being that he felt kindred to, " Brolly?" It said in a watery tone.

" Tirac?" Said the legendary Super Saiyan.

" Brother!" They both said giving each other a hug. They then told each other what happened to each other over the years. With Brolly's defeat at the hands of Goku, his 2 sons Goten and Gohan, and Vegita and his son Trunks. Then Tirac told of defeat by Rainbow Dash. Then Tirac said, " Hey, I've got an idea, how about we fuse once again." It said. They then hugged each other again and then glowed a bright light. They then became Bross, a huge water monster with large tentacles. His power level was that of 1,000,000 Super Saiyans +2. He was also able to transform from monster to human at Bill, " Now that mrisible pony and those Z warriors will now face totally evil power. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" It then opened the portal to our world.

Chapter 1: I want to be the very best.

Meanwhile in the city of Townsville (Oops wrong story) In Orange Star City which just happened to be near Goku's house. Two bank robbers were running into an alley, " Man, I can't believe we got away with it Yuji!" Said Akria.

" Me to." Said Yuji.

" I'm sorry but you did not show your with-drawl slip, you'll have to return the money now." Said a voice.

" Huh! Who are you?" Asked Akira to the figure in the shadows.

" I just love it when they say that." Said Super Saiyaman, stepping out of the shadow to reveal a super hero with a green and black suit, a red cape, a red helmet with a black visor, and white glove and boots. He then said while doing a lot of poses, " I'm defender of the city and of truth and justice, I'm the great Saiyaman!"

" Ahh! Shoot him!" Said Yuji. They then shot all of their bullets, which Saiyaman just caught. He then picked both of them up and tied the led pipe around the robbers. He then flew up to a roof and pressed a button on a watch. Transforming from superhero Saiyaman to Gohan, a black haired warrior with straight up black hair. He then heard, " You know Gohan I let you take all of the credit." Said Videl with long black hair, bod that just won't stop, and a wickedly darn cute smile.

" I know that voice, Videl." Said Gohan as he flew over and gave his girlfriend a small kiss. " So what brings you here."

" Oh, no special reason, just to tell you that a giant monster is attacking the city." Said Videl.

" What does he look like?" Asked Gohan.

" Something like that!" Said Videl, her rippped clothing bearing most of her flesh. Titalating for all to to see, just giving the smallest hint of skin. Her massiv heaving breasts boncing has she looked on in horror (because as we all know, girls are only meant to be frightened) pointing to a giant Bross. Gohan then took off turning his hair golden and his eyes green. Meanwhile another young warrior was attacking the beast. His name was Goten; he had black hair standing straight up, and an orange suit. He then kneed the monster into the chin and then did a double punch. The monster then was about to crush Goten with a tentacle when Gohan knocked the creature into the backside, " Goten, next time tell me if you're going to fight a giant monster." Said Gohan. Then a sword cut a tentacle off. The sword belonged to a lavender haired Saiyan with his dad's looks, and his mom's wit. His name was Trunks, " Now guys why did you have a fight without me?" Said Trunks, Trunks was his name.

" Trunks!" Said Goten highfiving his best bud. They then went into action, with Trunks starting things off with a double knuckle slam into the monster's neck and Goten helping by doing a kick into Bross's head. Gohan then did a Rainbow Dash knuckle, followed by a triple axle spinkick right into the spinal cord. Trunks then did a move called the Shoryoken, which led into a beautiful elbow crash. Goten did a backflip kick in the belly of the beast, And then Gohan did a double jet uppercut and then while in midair he did a sideways spinkick in the monster's eye. Trunks and Goten then did a brilliant flying combo punch right into the monster's chest and stomach, and while the monster was reeling back, Gohan did a kitarate chop Right Square in the nose. Gohan then did a rush right to the tentacle and tied it around the beast, he then pulled it and thus spun Bross like a flying water top. Goten and Trunks then powered up to Super Saiyan and said, " Masoshen HA!" and fired a big yellow energy beam that spilt into 5 pieces (That means that together it adds up to 5*2=10) Which made the being turn a nice red-hot color. The creature then amazingly broke out of it's predictadment, grab the three Saiyans, and began to smack them around with another. He then pulled them apart and crash them right into each other. Gohan managed to get his arm free and fired a huge energy blast that knocked the monster's face in, and almost unleashed a, " Masenko HA!" Yelled Gohan firing his own special attack. The monster then snapped out of it and proceeded to use Goten to beat up Gohan. The creature then picked up the 3 Saiyans and threw them on the ground and was about to squish them when he heard, "KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!" Said a familiar voice firing a blue energy beam.

" Final Flash!" Said another familiar voice firing a yellow beam covered by electricity. It was Vegita, who was a 5' foot warrior, with a blue suit, black hair (Now golden), With white boots and matching gloves. And Goku, who had an orange clothes with a black belt and boot, and golden hair down to his waist, " Now how come you guys had a party and didn't invite us." Said Goku.

" Hey dad!" Said Gohan and Goten.


" Trunks you silly boy what have you been doing? You'd best stand back and let a true Saiyan handle this." Said the prince.

" Yes, father." Said Trunks knowing what his dad had truly said. Then Goku went into a double drill kick, followed by a jet knee upper. Vegita then did a 1-2 punch into the monster's chest, followed by a shoulder ram. Goku then did a knuckle slam while Vegita did a sideways double kick. Vegita then kicked them beast while Goku tied all of Bross's tentacles into breaded knots. Goku then grabbed the monster by the neck. Meanwhile Vegita put his hands in a sideways fireball position and had electricity powering it. Gohan then realize what was about to happen and said, " Guys, while Vegita getting ready we got to hit this guy with our best moves." Gohan then used his left arm to grab his right and charged it with yellow energy and said, " MASENKO HA!"

" KIKOUHA!" Said Trunks putting his fingers into a diamond shape and firing a blue energy blast.

" KA-Me-Ha-ME-HA!" Said Goten using the move just like his dad.

" Final Flash." Said Vegita performing one of his best moves. Once all 4 blast his the beast, Goku quickly put his two fingers to his forehead and blurred out (Instant Transmission) Goku then went to the front and said, " Siniku KAAAAAA-MEEEEE-HAAAAAAA-MEEEEE-HAAAAA-MEEEE-HAAAAAAA!" Said Goku firing one huge blue energy blast turning the monster into dust. As the warriors powered down, right behind them Bross began to collect and like a scene from T2, began to reform top his monster shape. He then turned his two hands into mouths and said, " Triple Breath Beam Blast!" He then fired three energy beams knocking almost all of the Saiyans on impact. Except Goku, for when he was about to knock out he heard Bross say this, " Now that I've proven my power against these pitiful excuses for Saiyans. I'll try my powers against that pony. (Chuckles) And after I kill him, the whole universe will soon understand the true power of Bross, mu ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" He laughed as he flew off.
A little while later Goku woke up, " That creature called himself Bross, I wonder if Applejack knows about this." He said as he instant transmitted himself to his own quiet rest spot. Once Vegita woke up he saw that Goku was gone, " That low class warrior could at least face defeat like a true Saiyan!" Said Vegita, " Come on boy, we're going home!" He then said towards Trunks.

" Meanwhile Goten you're going to bed!" Said Gohan.

" Bed why?" Said Chibi Goku (Well, he looks like a miniature version of Goku)

" Because you were injured in that fight!" Said Gohan. Meanwhile Goku went into a grassy knoll where there were statues of different warriors his buddy list, " Hmm, I wonder who's on SWOL (Spirit world online)" Said Goku, " All right: Bloom, Anubis, Splinter, Piccolo, and Applejack!" He then meditated so silently that it looked like he fell asleep to an igglybuff, Jigglypuff, and Wigglytuff concert. He then woke up in the spirit realm. He saw Splinter, a wise mutant rat, involved in a tough chess match with Jaga, a very old cat master. He then met up with Bloom, a babe mutant Fairy with a blue bandanna, learning accent tricks from Anubis, " Hey Bloom, have you seen Applejack around here?" Asked Goku.

" Yeah, he is about to get into a martial arts contest with Piccolo." Said Bloom.

" Let me guess he insulted Rainbow Dash again?" Said Goku.

" Yep, he called him a lousy excuse for a fighter." Said Bloom. Meanwhile Piccolo, a green warrior with antennae covered by a white turban, had a white cape, and a black suit, and Applejack were ready, " All right here are the rules!
No powering up.No special movesNo illegal moves.The winner will be the first person to earn 3 points.And no flying. All right bow, bow to me, ready positions, and begin!" Said Kami.Applejack started things off nicely by delivering a right punch into the chest. He then tried a kick into the head but Piccolo blocked and did a punch into the stomach. Applejack performed a reversal with an uppercut into the chin. Then the orange guy elbowed the stomach.


" Point goes to Applejack!" Said Dende, Piccolo's younger brother who can heal, with a red vest and a white robe. Piccolo then kicked Applejack into the side, following up with a punch into the head. Applejack then was about to try his famous left hook, but Piccolo grabbed it and threw him to the ground.

" Point goes to Piccolo." Said Dende.

Applejack then did a double jump kick into Piccolo's chest and then while in the air punched in the cheekbone. Then kicked him into the spinal column. Piccolo then grabbed Knux's leg and was about to judo throw him when Applejack kneed the back of Piccolo's neck.

" Point goes to Applejack." Dende said.
Applejack then did a 3-punch into piccolo's stomach. But Piccolo kicked Applejack' ribs, followed by an elbow smash.

" Point goes to Piccolo!" Said Dende.

" All right sense this is the last fight, anything goes!" Said Kami

" Perfect, I was getting tired being held back." Said Piccolo throwing down his turban and cape. As Piccolo was powering up, Applejack went and gabbed his spike protecting white gloves. Applejack then did a tornado kick into piccolo's rib cage and stomach. Piccolo then backflipped Applejack's chin followed by a slide kick. Piccolo was about to punch when Knux grabbed the arm. He then punched Piccolo's head and chest. Applejack then upper kicked Piccolo into the sky. While in the air Piccolo fired a yellow energy beam circled by a fire spin. Applejack blocked the move flew up and punched him right square in the stomach. Piccolo then grabbed Applejack arm and threw him towards the ground. But instead of hitting it he burrowed into it. Piccolo couldn't find him till he heard, " Shoryuken!" Said Applejack performing a fiery uppercut. He then grabbed Piccolo's arms drove his knee into the spinal cord and began to spin like a spindash. He then threw him straight into the ground. (Ladies and Germans, the Earth throw)

" Way to go Knux!" Said Goku.

" G'day mate." Said Applejack, " What do you need?"

" Well, do you have information an a beast called Bross?" Asked Goku.

" Well, let me check. Slowking bring me the book of ledgens." Said Applejack.

"Here you go." Said the small snail looking Pokemon with a Shellder hat.

" Ah here it is!" Said Applejack.
(Start reading this story in Applejack Voice)
Once upon a time, long before Freeza and Dark Rainbow Dash, There was a monster that was the evil dark lord Meteorite Man's left hand man. His name was Bross. One day Meteorite Man wanted to take over the galaxy with had the Elemental solar system in it. But he had to take care of his sister Raindrops; thus he had to send Bross to do it. Thus was when Bross split into 2: Tirac and Brolly. They decided to take half of a galaxy and meet in the middle. Chaos fought on Equestria where he was soon defeated by my ancestor, Tikal. That's when the Elements of Harmony were created. Mewtwo the 6-foot tall white cat and armorer of the elders came and asked if he may copy the Elements of Harmony with the 21 other gems he had found. Thus the Elements of Harmony of Elements of Balance, Unity, Whole, and Correspondance were created. Then Arceus had to head to an asteroid to fight Brolly in order to protect the Elemental system. The battle seem to go on for hours, days, weeks with neither gaining an advantage. Palkia then perform a killer bomb move, which blew the rock to pieces. When Kyogre looked he saw glowing pink orbs glowing with the same elemental chaotic energy as the gems. Thus the Elements of Friendship were made. When a namekian saw the Elements , he asked if he may use seven balls to share the power. He then asked a Dragon to help. That's when the Dragonballs were created. Omnimon then deiced to try the same thing. He first asked his best friend Spyro, familiar to the Element of fire, to be the eternal dragon for the balls. Shamain then declared that whoever finds all 7 Pink Pearl Dragonballs shall be granted any whish as long as it does not change fate. Then after that, he'll forged the Elements into the Master Sword, amping its power 10,000 fold. BRUCE FREAKIN CAMBELL! then scattered the 7 Elements across the far reaches of the universe.

The one of Earth to Zordon leader of the Power Rangers.

The one of wind to the moon. Because the moon has a lot of wind, its windy there, there is wind

The one of water to Aqueas, the water world.

The one of fire to Thundera, the Thundercat planet.

The one of thunder to an ancient one (The old guy from Rohin warriors) But 'twas lost to Talpa an evil demon Warlord.

The one of life to Dreamcus the love planet.

The one of shadow was about to be given to someone, yet it was taken by a beautiful demoness that had a strange cabbit like creature.

Now that Bross has been resurrected I fear that we'll have to make the journey." Said Applejack.

" So how long is it going to take you guys to get all seven?" Asked Goku.

" Well, Bross will get to Equestria in 7 days so we'll have to get the Dragonballs within that time period.

" What do you mean we?" Asked Goku.

" Why you, me, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Scootaloo, Twilight Sparkle, and some of your mates of course. Now here are the friends you need to bring: You best friend and his loved one, a blood relative not of marriage, and your family." Said Knux.
Meanwhile Goku was walking trying to think of his greatest friend then it hit him like a streetlamp, "That's because it was a street lamp!" said Goku. He then flew to the island where his best friend Krillin was. Goku walked around till he heard the rustling of leaves in a tree. He was then tackled by a bald warrior with six dots on his forehead and no nose (Yes I know he has hair nowadays, but I liked him bald). Goku then reversed the move and gave Krillin a strawberry. " Hey Goku what brings you here?" asked Krillin. After Goku explained the situation Krillin said, " Of course I'll come, and I'll take 18 with me." Said Krillin knowing his young daughter is too young to make the trip. 18, a cybernetic human wait a bod that could freeze a robot at 30 paces and golden hair picked up her daughter and said, " Come on Marron, you're going to visit your godmother Marron."

" Aunt me, aunt me, Yippee!" Said Marron, a girl with yellow hair like her mother and no nose like her father. Then Goku headed towards the main office of Capsule Corp. there he saw Trunks chasing his little sister Bra, a girl with purple hair and blue eyes, " Hey Trunks where's your dad?" Asked Goku.

" He's in the gravity room training." Said Trunks finally after grabbing his younger sister.

" Well, when you see him tell him this (Whispers plan)" Said Goku. Once Vegita came out and heard the plan he said, " So that low class warrior finally admits that he needs help." Said Vegita, " Woman! You'd best get at least desirable clothes for going to a place of royalty."

" Yes Vegita." Said Bulma, a girl with blue dyed hair (WHAT!) a drop dead twice bod, and blue eyes.
Meanwhile Goku went home and told Goten and Gohan the plan, Goten jumped for joy, " All right! I've never been to outer space before!" Exclaimed Goten.

" Oh you'll enjoy it little bro, seeing the stars here is nothing compared to seeing them up close and…" Said Gohan who was interrupted by his mother.

" You're not going! Last time you spent away from school you barely passed and I'm not having that happen to both my kids." Said Chee-Chee a black haired girl with a good-looking bod.

" But Chee-Chee you can keep an eye on the kids school work while you're there." Said Goku.

" I don't car… what did you say?" Asked the little woman.

" I mean that you're coming with us." Said Goku.

" Oh Goku." Said Chee-Chee giving him a big liplock, " Oh my what am I going to pack, lets see, a satellite telephone to keep up with school work, Gohan and Goten's game boys, their Pokemon, monkey teddy bears, game gears, a capsule med.kit, extra snacks, your weight set, and of course my makeup supplies." Said Chee-Chee.

" Yeesh, Mom's not let anything go by is she?" Said Goten

" Mom should let me help." Said Gohan.

" If she did that, we wouldn't have any room on the ship left." Said Goten again. The guys then waited for the others to come. First to come was Vegita carrying Bulma and Trunks carrying Bra, " Hey Goten!" Said Trunks highfiving his best bud.

" So where's baldy, I'd rather go on this trip without him!" Said Vegita.

" He should be here any min…uite? There's something you don't see everyday Krillin carrying 18." Said Goku.

" I'm sorry it took so long dudes, but 18 had to eat at the only place that sells caviar chili dogs." Said Krillin

" Do you think she's pregant again Vegita?" Asked Goku.

" She may be Kakarot!" Said Vegita.

" Ok everyone hold onto your loved one this is going to be one fun ride." Said Goku as he put his fingers to his forehead, thought of Applejack and teleported away, leaving nothing of them except the footprints. The ground was blank, completely barren with, the eception of the footprints

Author's Note:

Ok, now please comment and review, other wise you wont get the next chapter