• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 1,954 Views, 16 Comments

Ponyball Z - Alchemystudent



Rainbow Dash and Goku team up to search for the legendary elements, on the way they encounter new threats and new foes

  • ...
25
 16
 1,954

Lyrics from the Ronin Warriors opening theme

Chapter 6: The heart is a soldier's hiding gentleness

It's the time! Do the best!

The nova continued its trek through the galaxy after getting pulled over by Space Sherrif Gavan! (I thought you were watching the speed limit-Scootaloo, I thought Goku was-Rainbow Dash, But I thought Rainbow Dash was-Goku) and stopping over at the McLavacus restaurant and tanning salon (We love to see you tan-Rainbow Dash) then Goku and Applejack began to mediate and went into the spirit realm where they saw Anubis. He said, " Goku, Applejack I've got BAAAAAAADDDDDDD news tonight! It appears that the Element of thunder is in the realm of my old master Talpa."

" So what Talpa's going to be easy to beat." Said Goku.

" For you maybe but be careful. Talpa's minions will deceive you may even try to turn you evil." Said Anubis

" Well, that won't be hard, all they have to do is get Vegita mad an he'll turn evil instantly." Joked Goku.

" Beside that I think me cousin has an ace up her sleeve. For you see there is a legend that says, ' when the quest for the 7 elements commences the one who has the master sword will destroy the dark shadow, which once covered the realm of light.' And hey Goku where did you go?" finished Applejack.

" Come on Aj!" Said Goku.

Meanwhile Talpa looked at his screen and in it he saw Rainbow Dash and his buddies, " Forces of darkness come forth and serve thy master!" called Talpa.

" Snakemeth, lord of venom and poison here my lord and sovereign!" Said Snakemeth, with the same old eyepatch, swords, and pink armor.

" Dais, warlord of illusion is here thy dark master." Said Dais, a warlord with purple armor and a web shield.

" Cale warlord of corruption and deception is here to do thy bidding." He said with red armor and a sword.

" The warlord of cruelty is here my lord of the black dark." Said a new Anubis with green armor and a long chain.

" See these warrior I want thou to destroy them!" Said Talpa.

" But lord Talpa they art but animals and saiyans." Said Anubis.

" ART THOU QUESTIONING THY COMMANDS?" Yelled Talpa with eyes glowing red.

" No dark lord!" Said Anubis shaking.

" Good, now pick thy opponent and get out of thy site before I send ye to the nether realms from where thou spawned!" Said Talpa. After the others disappeared out came lady Mew Ichigo, a beautiful warrior with Sais and blue hair and was as beautiful as deadly, and Mesonmon a Chinese spirit, " You know what to do with the leftovers correct?" Said Talpa.

" Yes lord Talpa." Said the duo (Wait Alch this is the Rohin warriors chapter not Gundam-Rainbow Dash) disappearing. " Too bad, pony. That thou hadst pick an army to challenge thee. Now thy willst have a tortuous effect when I show you image of thy friends dying mercilessly. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" Talpa laughed.

Meanwhile at the nova Applejack and Goku told the guys what was going to happen Rainbow Dash was the first to speak, " You guys can count me in!"

" If you think for one minute Kakarot that I'll back down just because of a risk to my life, you'd be wrong." Said Vegita. Then Scootaloo, Krillin, 18, Gohan, Goten (Who both thanked their lucky stars that Chee-Chee was not awake to hear them) and lastly Trunks. The guys then went outside of the palace and took a group photo (Wait whats this? I pick up a postcard, ' dear alch, whish you were here and here's Trunks and Goku's autograph Love Rainbow Dash) They then walked till Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo fell though two holes, " Oh, you had to put that joke in there didn't you alch?" Said Rainbow Dash as he fell down waving goodbye.

" It's a good thing me and Vegita can fly." Said Goku hovering over the hole, which then vacuumed them in.

" OH now that just plain stinks!" said Vegita.

" Father!" Said Trunks flying.

" DAD!" Said Gohan and Goten.

" Scootaloo!" Said Sweetie Belle.

" Uh, mates I'm worried deeply for my cousin but I think we've got larger problems here!" Said Applejack pointing to the legion of soldiers.

(Start playing Creatures of the night)

Applejack began his fight with a fist drill, and then did an upward spiral kick. Applejack then tripped and then elbowed one and then did a spinning Applejack slam into three more. He then backflipped kick one in the face and then drove his foot into the head of one more, then finished it off a two fisted knuckle slam into the stomach. Sweetie Belle meanwhile was spinning her hammer and realshing thunderbolts like no ones business, then slammed her hammer into the ground causing a huge earthquake. She then slipped everyone with a shine aqua illusion. Goten meanwhile was doing rapid-fire punches into several stomaches. Goten then did a back spin kick into three faces. Then Gohan blasted one that was behind Goten, " Hey, that one's mine!" Said Goten backhanding one.

" Oh sure like he wasn't about to make sure that the wish we're going to us was to wish you back." Said Gohan blasting one warrior.

" Was not!" Said Goten uppercutting one bad guy

" Was too!" Said Gohan grabbing one guy's chain and spun him like a top.

" OH why do you always have to be so (Punches a guy in the face) darn (Then the stomach) overprotective?" Said Goten.

" Because I love you man." Said Gohan back kicking.

" You do?" Said Goten firing a small beam.

" Yes." Said Gohan double knocking out 2.

" Oh brother." Said Goten giving his big bro a hug and they both blasted. Gohan meanwhile drove his fist right through two men. He then pulled his punch and then performed a triple kitarate chop combo, then did a double jump kick, and then landed doing a spin kick right into the stomach. Trunks meanwhile sliced two down with two cuts. Trunks then jumped to dodge 3 chains and then landed on the head of a soldier. From that point he sliced down 14 of them and then sliced the head off of the one he was standing on top of. He then went through 19 of them and as soon as he stabbed the last one the others fell. Then a chain grabbed Trunks' sword and then the minions smiled as if to say, " Now that you're without your sword you're nothing!" Trunks then just smiled first did a spin punch into a kick and then flew up, and then did a finger movement into a diamond shape and fired his ultimate attack. He then picked his sword up and fairly calmly put his sword back into the sheathe (Warning too much like future Trunks, danger, danger Alchemy Student) Krillin meanwhile was throwing mini Distructo disks and then threw a big one to 18. 18 then jumped up on top of it and threw several energy blasts. She then threw a small one into a row of a 10 causing the bowling effect. Then a warrior got luck and threw a chain hitting 18's hair. She then felt her hair finding that it was cut, " Did you mess with my hair?" she asked.

" Uh, oh they messed with her hair." Said Krillin.

" DID you mess with my hair"

" They've shouldn't have done that!"

" DID YOU mess with my hair?"

" Now they're in for it!"

" No one messes with my hair!" Said 18 going almost Super Saiyan. She then flew up in the air did a fireball hold, and said, " ENERGY BEAM!" and fired like her brother was with her. Then one of the minions said, "They fight like us, FLEE!"

" But the master will slay us." Said another.

" Only if he can catch us!" Said the guy again. Gohan then said, " You guys go on ahead I've got to put Goten and Trunks to bed!" holding a sleeping Trunks and Goten.

" (Yawns) I've better get back too before Fluttershy hears that yawn." Said Sweetie Belle.
Meanwhile Vegita was in a strange cave where he saw Goku (Actually it was Dais), " Kakarot, what are you doing here?" Said the V-guy. Then Dais punched Vegita right in the face. Once Vegita pulled his head back, he wiped the blood from his lip and said, " You're not Kakarot!" he then grabbed Dais by the neck and proceeded to pound Dais's ribcage into dust! Dais tried to get Vegita's sensitive side (Laughs), " Wait I'm human!"

" (Stops for 5 seconds and smirks) Oh well, stuff happens!" Said Vegita as he continued his pounding. Once Dais's ribs were almost dust Vegita prepared to fire him into the nether realm. Then Dais said, " Please (Coughs, Koffing) LORD Vegita have mercy on my pathetic life, I've only followed orders, n…nothing else."

" Okay." Said Vegita as he walked away slowly then he turned around smirk and said, " Oh, one more thing…You're welcome." He then fired a small purple energy beam at Dais.

" NO!" Yelled Dais as he blew up. Meanwhile Goku was in a strange void where he heard Cale's voice in an echo, " Look at you. A pure blooded Saiyan who loves to battle. What are you going to do when there are no more battles to be won? Look (Shows pictures of Goku's loved ones dead) When the time of peace comes you'll destroy everything." Goku covered his ears to block the words, and not to mention that horrible echo. " NO! LEAVE MY FAMILY OUT OF THIS! AHHHHHH!" his screams are heard throughout the palace. Then a gigantic fire aroura surrounded him and then his hair went straight up, lengthened to the floor, and went golden just to fade to black. His eyes went green and then back to black. His muscles grew, and then his long lost tail grew back and hair grew all over his body and he became more apelike. In short he'd gone beyond Super Saiyan stage 3, he went to stage 4. Cale saw this, turned immeadly pale due to his immense power, and was going to run to California, when he met up with some resistance from Goku's fist. He then punched him into the stomach, kicked his head, and then hit his back with his tail. All of this happened as Cale saw Goku land, " N…n…no way, he just landed there. Please Goku have mercy." Said Cale.

" Okay." Said Goku as he transformed back to his self. Then Goku heard, " Dark sword energy blast!" and saw a black beam coming for him.

" You fool!" Said Goku as he went back to stage 4 and fired a mircrosopic beam that went through the black blast and blew Cale up. He then went back to his usual self, " You should've taken the chance. I let mercy to you, you should see what Vegita would've done!" Said Goku as he instant transmitted himself away. And in the room where Scootaloo was he heard, " Now that I'm up against a slow opponent I'll have some fun, Snake bite strike." Said Snakemeth as he sent his 6 swords at Scootaloo. But he just stood there and made it look like the swords were missing Scootaloo entirely when in fact he was quickly grabbing them with his Scootaloo. He then grabbed Snakmeth's arms with his Scootaloo and then did a double punch into the stomach, then led up with a tail uppercut. He then finished off his combo with another uppercut that sent Snakemeth to the end of this movie. Rainbow Dash meanwhile was jucin till he met up with Anubis holding a long chain, " No quake with fear!" he said.

" Can't I just have a milk quake with Fluttershy." Said Rainbow Dash as she dodged each chain that came out of the ground. Till one finally got his leg, then another got the other leg, followed by the arms and neck. Then a final one came straight for his heart, that's when Rainbow Dash began to spin tying the chain around him and causing a blue tornado, " Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! That pathetic fool is mearly killing herself, those chains will tie around his neck and strangle…her? (Looks and sees Rainbow Dash holding the ball of chains) wait, how did… (Gibberish." Said Anubis.

" I'm guessing that means how did I escape, well here's how it happened. As I spun my quills cut the chains and thus I started to tie them into a ball. Now hold still!" Said Rainbow Dash.

" Why?" Asked Anubis.

" Because I need to hit you in order to get a spare." Said Rainbow Dash as she hit Anubis causing the all to familiar bowling pin sound. Rainbow Dash then met up with her buds, " Hey what took you guys so long?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

" Well, we had to run all the way from page 24 back to here!" Said Aj. They then continued their trek till a pair of ghostly hands grabbed Applejack. Rainbow Dash was about to go and save him when she remembered Applejack' training, " Come on guys lets go." Said Rainbow Dash.

" But about Applejack?" Asked Scootaloo.

" He'll be fine trust me!" Said Rainbow Dash as they continued.
Applejack meanwhile woke in a goshtly arena where he heard, " So this is the famous guardian of the floating island. Bah! What a weakling with a power level of only 10. Meions kill him!" Said Mosenmon. Applejack got the first hit in her hat where it got knocked of, which of course made him mad for he got that as a birthday present. He then began with a triple kangaroo kick, which led to bounce off of the wall and perform his infamous fist drill, and then landed with a spin kick. He then punched one guy straight in the face, and then finished off with a triple flaming uppercut combo (Shoruyoeppa). He then drove his fist hard into another ghost's stomach and threw him over the head and drove him hard into a bunch of other ghost. Applejack then decided to show off his way manipulating ki by firing 14 single handed fireballs at once (Fireballs: Hadoken). The he back double punch, which led off to him doing a handstand kick. Applejack then climbed the wall and jumped off and flew down 13 ghost. He then backflipped to land his feet onto a head and started saying while landed on each head, " 1, 2, 3 oleri, 4, 5, 6, oleri, 7, 8, 9, oleri la la la la. " Once outragous orange landed he backhanded one ghost that was coming up right behind him. Applejack then charged up his fist with blue energy and knocked down three of them. Applejack then unleashed an earthquake slam, then unleashed his special move the Maximum Heat Comet punch, which created such a large fire punch that it took down at least 100. Then a bunch of ghost dogpiled him, then Aj just simply picked them all up and began to spin so fast that it created a red tornado. He then slammed them down straight into the ground, and then finished off his combo with an elbow spin. Applejack then perform a double judo throw to two ghosts. Then Applejack was getting tired and he already saw the 1,000s upon 1,000s of soldiers he had to go through. Aj then had a very big smirk come across his face, " You mates must be pretty weak to be able to tire me out at my weakest!" Said Applejack.

" You're lying I've check all of the possibilities of your power increasing and it's 0-1. Just I was able to tech the Rowins at their best." Said Mosenmon.

" You blokes obviously never heard of holding back. (Holds her hands in the air and pull them apart causing a green aroura surrounding) Hyper Applejack!" Said Applejack. Then his hair went straight up and tied up into a Vegita style of fashion, her body turned pink, the spikes on her gloves grew, eyes turned from black to emerald green, and his muscles grew that if Rarity Belle saw her at that point she would faint. HK then fired a double mantis blade into three, then used a clever snake bit into 4 more, and then ended it off with a 100 frog tongue slap. He then performed a bear rush, followed by an ape punch, and then used a huge tiger claw. Applejack then flew straight up first delivered a mega crane wing and then flew up higher and did a falcon dive bomb. Mosenmon then said, " You may be able to destroy my men but you won't survive this, DARK SPIRIT CRASH!"

" Animal spirit punch." Said Applejack as he punched the beam and also flew right through Mosenmon with a fiery wolf surrounding his fist. Applejack finished off the ghost once and for all once he got on the other side of the evil being. Applejack then powered down, picked up his hat and said, " Maybe you should've told your minions not to touch the cap!" He then flew to find his friends and cousin.

Meanwhile everyone was skipping along through the forest (Oops, sorry I was watching Cartoon Network) walking through the palace, when sunddently 18 fell through the hole, " 18!" Said Krillin.


" Krillin, don't worry I'm sure she'll fine." Said Goku.

" How can you be so sure?" Asked baldy.

" Just trust me." Said Goku. Meanwhile 18 saw lady Mew Ichigo attacking with her Sais. 18 just blocked both of them and said, " Waits, why are we fighting? After all we've both got brains and I say lets skip a fight squenece this time and do something fun. Like Shopping."

" Great idea but who are going to shop for?" Asked Mew Ichigo.

" Well I'm going to shop for Krillin and you, who are you going to shop for?" Asked 18

" Well, don't tell anyone but I love Sai." Said Mew Ichigo, as they both left for the planet of the malls. Meanwhile back in the throne room Rainbow Dash and the guys made it in, " So thou hadst made thy way through my onslaught. But in order to get the Element, you'll have to get past thee." Said Talpa.

" You know Talpa, I can juice by you, grab the Element, and bring it back here before the next line." Said Rainbow Dash.

" I like to see you try…it?" Said Talpa looking at Rainbow Dash who had the Element in his hand bouncing. Then Rainbow Dash and the gang got into their fighting stances when they hear, " Coward." Said Talpa.

" What did you call me?" Asked the pony.

" You heard me. Thoust art a coward, hiding behind thy friends like a shield. BAH! If you're a true warrior of honor you'd come and face me." Said Talpa. Rainbow Dash then marched right to the throne, " Rainbow Dash wai…!" Said Scootaloo but Vegita interrupted her.

" Do not try to stop her pony. For now she has her honor to uphold. I'm impressed if he were more human shaped, he'd be a Saiyan." Said Vegita smirking.

" Thou wloudst challenge me?" Asked Talpa.

" Yep!" Said Rainbow Dash. " And here are the rules.

No armorNo magic. Ready bow." They did just that, " Ready positions. And BEGIN!" They then squared off, with their swords showing. They were moving so fast that their swords sounded like a machine gun rather than a musical ping, and then only time that they were visible was the times when they hit.(Start playing God of thunder)
Rainbow Dash began this fight with a cut into the shoulder. He then went for Talpa's eyes, then went into a cut in the backside, and finished off with a stab right into Talpa's stomach. Talpa got so mad that he backhanded our hero right into the wall. Rainbow Dash then felt two puncture marks on his body, from Talpa's hands. Talpa then slashed Rainbow Dash right across the head and in the neck and stomach. Rainbow Dash then into a cut into Talpa's side, he then did a double cut into Talpa's stomach and sent the hilt straight into the ribs, and then slashed Talpa's head and down into the back. Talpa then turned around and cut Rainbow Dash's backside and then finished off with a kick forcing him into the ground. Talpa then stepped onto Rainbow Dash's back trying to crush it. While at the same moment Talpa was also slashing Rainbow Dash's head and back. Rainbow Dash then stabbed his blade right into Talpa's leg, from that he cut Talpa's wrist, and then slashed Talpa's lower jaw. Rainbow Dash then leaped into the air, of which Talpa slashed Rainbow Dash's thigh, which just made our hero mearly wince. Once he got to his specified height he turned into his spindash and sliced Talpa's back vertically. He then cut Talpa's legs and then right into the kidneys. Rainbow Dash then cut Talpa's torso, but was stopped in the middle by Talpa's sword; he then grabbed him by the neck and began to squeeze tightly. Talpa then added injury by cutting Rainbow Dash's head, body, and legs. He then slashed Talpa's arm nearly cutting it off, and then while he fell he did a horizontal spin dash with his sword all across Talpa's torso. Talpa then kicked Rainbow Dash straight into the stomach knocking him through a wall. He then kicked Rainbow Dash in to a horizontal drill spin, which then he brought his sword into Rainbow Dash's side like he was sharpening it for the kill. Talpa then was about to cut Rainbow Dash's head off when Rainbow Dash blocked the blade with his sword. Rainbow Dash then went into an upward diagonal cut across Talpa's front and then went downward diagonally into his backside. Then after Rainbow Dash finished off his combo Talpa slashed the back of Rainbow Dash's neck, picked Rainbow Dash up by the head, and slammed his face into the wall several time and threw into the ground. Once Rainbow Dash got up, Talpa severely slashed the back of Rainbow Dash's knees. Then he kicked Rainbow Dash so hard that he sent Rainbow Dash through 2 walls. Rainbow Dash got up slowly to once his eyes had time to focus and was also lucky enough to find some pieces of tapestry to tie around his knees in order to stop the bleeding. Rainbow Dash then analyzed the damage: Me- two broken ribs, without any BBQ, two cut knees, and one badly damaged spine. Boy am I going to spend the next 3 weeks in the hot tub and also I'm going to need not a Senzu bean but a Senzu banquet. Talpa- all ribs broken, one nearly cut off arm, and one malfunctioning leg. Wait that's it. Thought Rainbow Dash as he threw the master sword straight into the only leg of Talpa's that was actually working. Rainbow Dash then juiced over to Talpa and pulled the blade out of the leg. Rainbow Dash then cut Talpa's chin straightening the big lug up, he then cut his initial into Talpa's front, Scootaloo's into the back, Applejack' in the head, and finally cut Talpa's neck knocking the evil warlord down. Rainbow Dash then pointed the tip of his blade to Talpa's neck, and then the dark demon did something that he had never done in all of his millennia of living…he begged, " No please Rainbow Dash. Wouldst thou hadst mercy on thy pathetic soul?"

" Okay but I don't want you to harm this or any other world again." Said Rainbow Dash as he walked away cleaning his blade. Talpa then miraculously recovered himself and went right behind Rainbow Dash ready to deliver the final blow. Scootaloo saw this and said, " Rainbow Dash!" Rainbow Dash turned around and in a flash that seemed more like lighting. Rainbow Dash was on the other side of Talpa. " You m…misssed, f…f…fool…foolish h…hedge…ho…hog. Oh Mel!" Said Talpa as he fell to pieces litlaerly. Rainbow Dash then turned around and fired a light blue energy beam right at a black orb, which was Talpa's soul. Rainbow Dash then landed on the ground and replaced his sword into his original position and fainted. " Rainbow Dash! Oh my poor cousin, come on mates lets get him back to the nova!" Said Applejack picking up his younger cousin whom he loved like a brother.
When Rainbow Dash woke he found himself in the Nova's sickbay. Fluttershy then came in and covered Rainbow Dash in kisses, " Oh, what happened?" Asked Rainbow Dash rubbing his forehead like he had a headache.

" Well, in case you missed the last page, you kinda got a little pounded. So we had to give you a senzu bean." Said Goku. Just then in burst Applejack, " Rainbow Dash M. pony! Will you just look at the mess you're in! I've told you not to mess with the big boys didn't I, really Rainbow Dash! Oh my poor wounded cousin, will you just look at the mess they made of you. Look at this in bed till the next bloody chapter! Why not just right in BOLD capital print: I IGNORE MY BIG COUSIN'S ADVICE COMPLETELY! HMM! Oh my poor injured baby." Said Applejack.
" Hey Aj!" Said Rainbow Dash weakly.

Author's Note:

Yeah, Applejack has a supermode now...didn't see that one coming