• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 1,188 Views, 9 Comments

Roomates! - xmenlover592



Discord is rooming with Twi for the week.

  • ...
1
 9
 1,188

Day 3

"I don't know about this. Isn't this like cheating?" The purple alicorn looked up from under a burlap sheet.

"No... Just using your resources." Discord replied.

Twilight hardly heard this over the roaring audience. Discord put his lion claw into a small bag and pulled out a top hat by bill. He shook out a pair of thick black glasses with tape in the middle. "With these your entire look will change and nopony will know it is you." Discord shoved the glasses on Twilight's nose.

A bright white light flashed on Twi's face. Instantly a new mare was in Twilight's place. Only wearing the same glasses.

Her tail was blue and a darker blue just like her mane. Her coat was a mint green and her horn was as sharp as a blade.

"Who am I?" A deeper voice said. "You, my new BFF, are Kist, Sun Kist." a giggling voice replied.

"SUN KISS!" A stallion on the intercom mispronounced.

Twilight walked onto the stage biting her lip. She sat in front of cameras, impatient ponies, and 3 judging judges.

Oh Celestia. Please let me pass! Twilight Sunkist took a stance on the stage and focused.

Instead of nice purple light bursting out here horn, pink sparks raced out. Bouncing wall to wall breaking into Twi, I mean Sun's concentration. Sunkist flew onto the ground with a loud thud. The crowd let out a collecting gasp, the a roaring laughter.

Tears grouped in Sunkist's eyes. She looked down and slowly got up. As she exited, stage right.

"That w-was great!" Discord laid his paw on her mane. She kicked her glasses off and turned back to her purple self.

"Let's go home."

Author's Note:

I'm running out of what to write in this story. Plz if you have any ideas, plz message me. I appreciate all ideas.