• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 1,187 Views, 9 Comments

Roomates! - xmenlover592



Discord is rooming with Twi for the week.

  • ...
1
 9
 1,187

Day 1

Author's Note:

The characters are like the picture except not in dresses. all the time....

"You sure you will be nice with her? I remeber what happened last time!." Fluttershy looked back worried as Discord pushed Fluttershy's suitcase onto the train. "I'll be fine. Now go. Have fun!" Discord lifted his feet off the ground and let a grin crawl on his snout.

"Ok. Bye." Fluttershy got onto the train with her suitcase and closed the door. Almost immediately the train started.

Discord turned around and flipped onto his stomach. "Sooooooo, I could braid your hair or we could talk about boys, oh oh how about make some pancakes?" He held out on laughing but a few giggles got thorough. "No!" Twilight replied,"We are going home eating Ramen, and then going to sleep. Kay?" Twilight folded her arms, turned around, and walked away from him.

"Fine." Discord laid on his back with his hands behind his head, and followed his 'favorite' little princess.

0-0-0-0-0-0

Discord threw his bag onto Twilight's bed. "Why don't you have a wall? Just to separate your room from the PUBLIC library." Twilight had just walked in and already she was annoyed. "Because I haven't put one up." Twi turned around to close the door, but as she turned around there was a wall. A large wooden wall by her bed.

"Yes. Yes. This is much better." Discord leaned around the wall. "Like it?"

"No." Twilight let out a side and brought her hand to her face. "Can you please get ride of it?"

"I don't know? It does add some more space to put your books and stuff."

"PUT IT DOWN, NOW."

"Gosh Twi-Twi! Calm down." Discord pointed down and that is exactly where the wall went.

"Thanks." Twilight walked into the kitchen and got her a bowl of cereal. "Now get off my bed. Your sleeping in another bed." Discord pulled his coat over him, and brought his bag with him. "Where is it?"

Twilight snapped her fingers, set down her bowl of Wheat Flakes and concentrated. She let her magic flow around her and gathered it with her arms to put into to one small object. As the purple haze got closer and more compact, it got a darker shade. Twilight grabed it with her hand and set it down as she sat on the floor. The purple was all together now. Twilight stopped and stood up now with her eyes open. The object grew and gained color until a bed was in it's place.

"There. You want some Ramen? We've got Wheat, Dandelion, and Carrot flavors." Twilight walked up the few steps to her bed with a book and her, now soggy, bowl of cereal.

"That was fairly cool." Discord throws his bag onto his new bed and sits down. He suddenly starts to bounce. "and I would like some Carrot flavored, please."