• Published 29th Mar 2014
  • 2,151 Views, 10 Comments

Sailor Moon E - The Gamer Master Archive



Sailor Moon and the girls are going to Equestria... somehow. All will become clear

  • ...
9
 10
 2,151

We All Come Together.

Geo POV

Twilight Serena and I when we got there found Applejack, with Sonia and Lita, Rainbow Dash and Raye, Rarity and Mina, and Pinkie running at the speed of sound and what looked like Pluto.

The sailor scouts all said, "GIRLS YOU'RE ALRIGHT!"

Twilight, being analytical asked, "How did you girls even get here?"

Mina responded with, "Well from what I remember, we all crossfired our attacks and we seemed to teleport to different locations. I don'tknow how you got here Pluto."

"Trista in this form will be fine, and your guess is as good as mine."

Lita and Raye spoke up saying "Does any body notice that Amy is missing?"

Rainbow Dash answered, "Fluttershy also isn't here. Let's go to her cottage. Follow me girls!"

As we followed not only did we find Fluttershy but we also found Amy.

They both said, "Oh hello girls how are you?"

"So this is where you've been Amy? I've got to say, she really suits your character." Serena said.

Applejack asked, "So what now?"

Twilight said, "Let's head to Sugarcube Corner, we can regroup there."

We all nodded. As we got close to Sugarcube Corner we started hearing whispers from the other ponies, such as "More humans?" and a nicer answer of "Don't worry there the good guys, remember the Nightmare Moon incident. Once we were close however, a youma appeared and started causing havoc.

"Geo it's time to wave change." Sonia said.

"But first we have to get these girls to safety. We don't want them getting hurt." Twilight said.

"But Twilight, they can"
" Not now I'm getting them to safety, you and the girls go and fight!"

EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar

EM Wave Change, Sonia Strumm

ON AIR!

"Hold it right there monster!"

"Agents of truth and justice."

"Warriors in wave changed state!"

"MegaMan Starforce!"

"Harp Note, dropping in!"

"In the name of the stars we shall punish you."

The monster just laughed and stretched its arms for an attack which we all dodged.

Earth Tremor!

Gem Seeker!

"Geez, this guys too powerful!" Applejack said.

"Hold it right there monster!" Girls it's time to transform!"

"Right!"

Twilight was once again wide eyed along with the rest of the mane six and Sonia and I just watched.

Mercury Star Power!

Mars Star Power!

Jupiter Star Power!

Venus Star Power!

Pluto Planet Power!

Moon Crystal Power!

"Transform!"

When they transformed, Amy had on a blue and aqua sailor fuku, Raye had a red and purple, LIta had a green and pink, Mina had an orange and dark blue, and Trista had a black and burgundy outfit. Finally Sailor Moon had a blue and pink outfit.

"Agents of love and justice!"

"Pretty soldiers in sailor suits!"

"Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, and Sailor Pluto."

"In the name of the moon, we shall punish you!"

LETS GO!

Dead Scream!

Crescent Beam Shower!

Shabon Spray Freezing!

"Now Sailor Moon!"

"Now MegaMan!"

"Right!"

Moon Princess Halation!

Mega Shooting Star!

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, Refresh!" The youma screamed as it vanished.

After what happened we wanted some answers about the monster and our possible new enemy. So instead of Sugarcube Corner we just head for the library instead.