• Published 29th Mar 2014
  • 2,146 Views, 10 Comments

Sailor Moon E - The Gamer Master Archive



Sailor Moon and the girls are going to Equestria... somehow. All will become clear

  • ...
9
 10
 2,146

Enemy Explanation!

Geo's POV

As we made our way to the castle, we saw that Uranus, Neptune and Saturn had Stars of Wind, Ocean and Death respectively.

"We might end our transformations when we get inside the castle, we might as well just undo the transformations. The signature in the EM wavelengths will turn it down!" I said.

The sailor soldiers, Sonia and I undid our transformations. We then entered the castle.

"My little ponies, wave changers and sailor soldiers, I am glad to see that you've made it here with very little injuries." Celestia said happily. "I see you've already met, Sailor Uranus, Neptune and Saturn, or in other words, Amara, Michelle and Hotaru. If you are wondering, after this adventure, you won't remember meeting each other, until you met one another in your own world. Anyways we need to discuss our new enemy. Our enemy is an entity of chaos himself. Discord, an old enemy of mine. His chaos plagued this world until I, my sister and Lan came. We used the elements of harmony to take care of him! He has been reawaken so we need Harmony and Scout power to take care of him."

Serena, Twilight and I all said, "Any idea where we can find him?"

"He is now located in the Castle of the Two Pony Sisters. Where the elements were when you found them. In order to end his chaos, you seventeen will need to go as soon as possible. I shall give you the elements to hold for the time being. Good luck." Celestia said.

"Well I think we should at least get some practicing done. Applejack do you have any punching dummies?" Lita asked.

"Shoot Lita I got a ton of punching dummies at the farm lets go." Applejack replied.

When we got back it was time for practice. We all nodded and began to transform.

Mercury Eternal Power!

Mars Eternal Power!

Jupiter Eternal Power!

Venus Eternal Power!

Uranus Eternal Power!

Neptune Eternal Power!

Pluto Eternal Power!

Saturn Eternal Power!

Moon Eternal Star Power!

TRANSFORM!

EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar

EM Wave Change Sonia Strumm

ON AIR!

As the 11 of us transformed, we all were using our attacks to make sure they were well tuned. All of them were well tuned. Once it became night, Amara, Michelle and Hotaru left for Canterlot which was where they were staying before we met them in the streets.

One thing was clear to me, Serena and Twilight.

An epic battle would take place tomorrow.