• Published 29th Mar 2014
  • 2,142 Views, 10 Comments

Sailor Moon E - The Gamer Master Archive



Sailor Moon and the girls are going to Equestria... somehow. All will become clear

  • ...
9
 10
 2,142

The Final Battle. Harmony vs. Chaos

Geo's POV

It's the day of the final battle. The day the Elements of Harmony and the Sailor Soldiers go against Discord. Once we all woke up we began walking towards the entrance of the Everfree Forest. Amara, Michelle and Hotaru teleported to the area as well.

Serena, Twilight and I all said, "All right girls, this is it. If we are victorious in defeating Discord today, we can have peace rein.We can stop all of these attacks on the area!"

I said, "Girls, do you have your elements?" They all nodded.

"Girls are you ready?" They all nodded at what Serena asked.

Serena and I both said at the same time, "Then let's transform!"

Mercury Eternal Power!

Mars Eternal Power!

Jupiter Eternal Power!

Venus Eternal Power!

Uranus Eternal Power!

Neptune Eternal Power!

Pluto Eternal Power!

Saturn Eternal Power!

Moon Eternal Star Power!

TRANSFORM!

EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar

EM Wave Change, Sonia Strumm

ON AIR!

(Pause here and take a short break)

Once we entered we were greeted by an evil voice.

"Welcome heroes, oh my! You girls must be embarrassed wearing the same clothes.But that seems to be your thing Sailors, just so you know I know every single one of your tricks. All of your powers. Just wondering is anybody else confused about Venus' powers? I mean seriously get an attribute and stick to it girl!" Discord ranted.

"Are you for real? I could've sworn the god of chaos would at the very least look like dark energy instead of literally everything but the kitchen sink! No offense but how are you threatening?" Sailor Mars asked.

"First of all how dare you suggest that I would actually leave out the kitchen sink?! Honestly and I can make you my slave if I wanted to, but where's the fun in that? Also what's the fun in making sense anyway. I'm leaving but I will see you at my fortress, if you can make it there!" Discord then just laughed maniacally.

"Sailors don't worry, we've been this way before we can do it again. Come on let's go!" Twilight just said the biggest sentence you should NEVER say when going against the god of chaos.

From the looks of it just to get to the castle, there were four trials to get there.

The first trial was to get through an ice cap plane with incredibly strong winds. In which Mercury, Uranus and Fluttershy were dragged below it.

Mercury Uranus and Fluttershy's view.

Mercury asked, "Was the area supposedly unstable?"

"I'm not sure Mercury but Fluttershy and I are going to try and make a way out."

Space Turbulence!

Illusional Stare!

The two made an exit but were caught by a dark energy.

"Uranus Fluttershy, I'll get you guys out of this!"

Mercury, Shine Snow Illusion!

Her attack did nothing and all three of them were gone.

Original POV

What we saw terrified us. We saw Uranus Mercury and Fluttershy lying without any energy. This was due to Discord's magic. If we didn't beat him soon, they would die. So we continued on to the next area.

The next area was a Volcano surrounded by a roaring ocean. Mars, Neptune and Rainbow Dash were either swalloed in the volcano, or fell down bellow the ocean. Either way they were all in they same area.

Mars, Neptune and Rainbows view

"Oh well this is just great! We're stuck down here! Time to bust out!" Rainbow snarled.

Sonic Rainboom!

Submarine Violin Tide!

They nearly busted out but were caught by an unknown force.

Mars noticed this and began to attack.

Mars Snake Fire!

The attack didn't work in time with all three's energy drained.



(Now would be a good time for a break)

Original POV

We knew what to expect the energy was gone from them. We just had to keep on going for their sake.

The next area was a thunder dome with deadly beams all over the place. Applejack, Jupiter and Saturn were all struck and were teleported elsewhere.

Jupiter Saturn Applejack POV

"Dang, it happened to us too! Time to bring out the big guns!" Applejack said with a grin.

Earth Tremor!

Death Reborn Revolution!

The two were then attacked with the force focusing a bit on Saturn seeing potential in her. They both continued to struggle when Jupiter noticed.

Jupiter Coconut Cyclone!

The cyclone was too powerful. The three including the force lost a lot of energy.

Original POV

We already saw what happened twice we didn't need to see it again.

The final area was a light arena where time slowed down to slow us down. They didn't slow me, Sailor Moon or Twilight, but it did slow down Venus, Pluto, Pinkie and Rarity.

Venus Rarity, Pluto and Pinkie POV

We all knew what was happening so Pluto, Pinkie and Rarity began their attacks.

Pluto Chronos Typhoon!

Party Canon!

Gem Seeker!

All of them were taken by a dark force, and were struggling to get out.

"Oh no you guys!"

Venus Wink Chain Sword!

Original POV.

"NNNNNNNNOOOOOO!" Twilight, Sailor Moon and I said that at the same time.

Literally almost everybody's energy had been stolen. It was just Sailor Moon, Twilight, Harp Note and me. We knew what we had to do we had to defeat Discord. We had to defeat him and save the others.

We finally saw what was attacking the others. It was the highest level youma, the DD Girl. Each of them took the energy of the girls.

"So we were able to take care of nearly all of them. Master Discord would be pleased." she said.

"So you are the one that attacked them! You will go down by my hand monster. In the name of the constellation Lyra, I, Harp Note shall delete you! Geo you and the others go to the castle."

"You think you can save them, well you must be mistaken beca-"

Lyrical End!

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Refresh!"

"Harp to Mega, Harp to Mega, I defeated the monster I think I should get everybody to the library and have them rest. I'll also make a barrier so that no more chaos can seep through Equestria."

"Alright be careful." I replied.

Discord's POV

I cannot believe this, how was that human girl able to defeat the strongest youma around, and I spent all that time trying to revive all those monsters, no matter, my plan is complete so far. How will the elements of harmony work without the bearers.

Original POV

"DISCORD WHERE ARE YOU? COME OUT HERE!" We all said obviously incredibly angered.

"Ooooooo, now aren't we feisty now? Oh well are you ready to finish this?"

"We thought you'd never asked!"

WAVE BATTLE RIDE ON!

As we tried attacking all of them deflected.

"Wee need to use our strongest attacks and not hold back!"

"RIGHT!"

Moon Twilight Flash!

Mega Shooting Star, and keep em coming!

We couldn't do this by ourselves we needed the others in order for Discord to be sealed away, we needed our friends.
What happened next surprised us. We saw lighter versions of the sailors and ponies as they began giving us their powers.

"Mercury Eternal Power"
"Mars Eternal Power"
"Jupiter Eternal Power"
"Venus Eternal Power"
"Uranus Eternal Power"
"Neptune Eternal Power"
"Pluto Eternal Power"
"Saturn Eternal Power"

"Kindness Crystal Power"
"Loyalty Crystal Power"
"Honesty Crystal Power"
"Generosity Crystal Power"
"Laughter Crystal Power"
"Magic Crystal Power"

Silver Moon Crystal Power!
Heroism Star Power!

DOUBLE HARMONY ATTACK!

"YOU THINK YOU CAN SEAL ME AWAY FOREVER! NONSENSE! I WILL BE BACK, ALL IT TAKES IS CHAOS!"
Discord yelled as he turned to stone for the second time.

After our success we went back to the library to see everybody and everypony feeling well again. We happened to save Equestria from Discord.

Celestia and Luna were very proud of us for defeating Discord and giving all of the Sailors full citizenship in Equestria.

After it was all over, Celestia and Luna teleported the Sailor Soldiers back to Japan.