• Published 21st Mar 2014
  • 840 Views, 29 Comments

Dream Gel - Personal Revelations: - Ponyess



It all started with a bad dream, or a nightmare, then I had dream therapy. The massage before it gave me the chance to express what the dream had been in a new way. Only then, I chose to stay in the new form. With that, I'm now a Pony.

  • ...
11
 29
 840

Revelation – Awakening: 2

Apparently, I had been nude all night. I'm usually wearing panties while I sleep. Only now, I had been asked, required to be nude. I had been told, that any clothes, garments or other objects in contact with my skin would distract me. I need nudity, in order for the dreams to reveal, what I need to know. I wanted to know, to move on. I need to know what bothered me, disturbed me, this is how to get in touch with my inner self, or it is what I had been told.

I had managed to slip the quilt off of me during sleep, some time in the night, more likely early than later?

I'm used to have a quilt on me, on top of the bed, just as I'm accustomed to wear my white panties and a matching top. I've been told, it is how we all were raised. Though I think the quilt is more than just that, it's a means of controlling your body heat, during the night.

I recall precious little about when I went to bed. I know I had been nude, naturally, which I still am. I could clearly feel this. I had had a massage, or I imagine that's how it had come down. Then, with the gel still on my body, it had apparently been absorbed by my skin fairly quickly. Close to instantaneously, I guess you could say.

With the quilt on, but entirely nude, I had then fallen asleep. I had been in the same room I am in now, or I imagine it was the same room. The details I do recall, indicate it is, since everything is exactly the way I recall from last night.

You may have expected a clinical all white room? What I had been given, is a room with green walls, almost as if I had been in a forest, or on a field of high grasses. Overhead, I could clearly see, what could pass for a clear blue summer's sky.

Matching the scene, the floor is a deep leaf green, such as the spring would commonly offer. The only furniture, a bed stand, on which to place clothes, glasses, or a book. Only I had neither on mine at this time. Maybe it is part of the treatment? I'm supposed to bare my innermost self, my hidden aspects.

Apparently, my head is still resting on a white pillow, I had not brushed it aside, like the quilt, now resting on the floor before the bed, on which I lay. I'm actually still on the top of the bed.

In the clear, but still dimmed down light, I can clearly see what had once passed for my right arm. Only now, I can see it is lemon yellow, a bright neon hue, as it were. Not only that, the arm, no longer looking like an arm of a girl at all. What I see, is the fore leg of a pony. A pony, such as I could have recognised from numerous films I used to love watching. The fact that I rarely had the time, watching them, these days. I guess I had merely suppressed the recollections?

Most of us girls used to love watching the films and playing with the plastic dolls. I never had an illusion as to what these dolls were, I still loved playing with them. The fact that they look like the characters in the films, is all I required back then. If they were highly unrealistic to some degree never stopped me, just as it never stopped any of my friends. Maybe it was the characterisation, or the cute looking ponies?

Only now, the characterisation had apparently surfaced, in my very flesh and blood. I guess it is fascinating. I never minded. I just had failed to realise, just how deep rooted this particular character was, in me.

Then the name surfaced. I'm 'Lemon Drop'. That's the body I am, and with that, I am her. Could you believe? I guess it is the character that struck me deepest?

Once I knew who I am, I had gathered my bearings, and my wits. Soon there after, I managed to slip out of the bed. My bed. This is after all my room.