• Published 11th Mar 2014
  • 5,049 Views, 62 Comments

Part 1: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Ponyville isn't the perfect little town everypony thinks it is... sometimes there can be some.... drama.

  • ...
10
 62
 5,049

Listen To Me!

As Mabel and Pinkie walked towards the house, Twilight and Dipper realize what they did and sighed in anger,..anger towards themselves. Twilight had to take her mind of Pinkie, so she went to find a way for Dipper and Mabel to go home. But surprisingly, she created a portal in a couple of minutes. She realized they would have to leave, but she knew it was for the best. She told Dipper and they need to fix things, quick. They galloped toward the sound of sobbing. They cringed as the saw Mabel and Pinkie cry and just curl up in balls. They stepped into view, which made them cry even more. Dipper couldn't bear it anymore. He galloped over to his sister and tried to calm her down as much as he could but no matter what he said, she would cry. Twilight knew how to cheer up Pinkie, which she did but Pinkie was still sad. But Pinkie had worse so she quickly recovered and accepted her best friends apology and hug. Mabel, still, had not accepted her brothers apology and she kicked him for trying to hug her. Dipper was getting impatient. He wanted his sister back and he wanted her to love him again, not kick him. He wanted his sister back, he wanted to forget Twilight, he wanted to go home and forget everything that happened in Ponyville.
“Mabel! Listen to me! I need you please forget every stupid thing I said. Please just come back and be my twin sister!” Dipper even started to cry.
“MABEL! PLEASE!”
Mabel looked up at him with daggers and tears in her eyes.
“ You said you hated me and never wanted to meet me, your other half who has been there to support you, help you, save you and risk myself for you! And you repay me by saying you never want me!?”
She looked down again and her body was tense with anger. I cant believe I said that! What kind of brother am I?! Dipper thought as he tried to hug her again and once more, she kicked him harder. Twilight and Pinkie were watching and listening. They walked over and helped pull Mabel up. Mabel did not resist because she knew it wasn't Dipper. Dipper looked at her with teary, pleading eyes. She looked back at him only with angry, sad eyes.
“ Mabel, I found a way for you and Dipper to go home. You leave in 1 hour.” Twilight told her.
“ If Dipper goes back, i'm staying. If Dipper stays here, I go back.” Dipper looked at her, the pain of being hated by your twin obvious. Suddenly Dipper had a plan. “ Im staying here, so you go home” Dipper told her.
“ I WILL!!”
Mabel said as she got up but then just curled up again. Dipper knew his plan was going to work. “Twilight, can you make the portal now? she needs to go home.” Mabel got more hurt by the fact her twin really didn't want her.
“Sure.” Twilight said, taking the hint that he had a plan.
Twilight's horn turned hot pink and the same portal take took Mabel And Dipper here appeared.
“Here Mabel,...” Twilight said.
“The atoms in the portal will turn you back human.” Mabel looked at Dipper.
“I was wrong about you.” She jumped into the portal, but before it could close, Dipper said bye to Twilight and Pinkie and jumped in after her. The portal closed, leaving Mabel and Dipper to sort themselves out.