• Published 11th Mar 2014
  • 5,048 Views, 62 Comments

Part 1: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Ponyville isn't the perfect little town everypony thinks it is... sometimes there can be some.... drama.

  • ...
10
 62
 5,048

Dipper?!


Mabel and Pinkie shared jokes as they balanced boxes of cupcakes on their heads. As they walked in the tree house, they were pulled in and the door was closed immediately.
“W-What?!” Mabel and Pinkie looked around but all there was pitch black. Suddenly the lights turned on and everypony--but Dipper--was there. “W-wheres Dipper?!” Mabel started to worry.
Twilight looked at her and motioned her to the stairs. As Mabel starts down the stairs, she sees blood and starts whimpering.
“ D-Dipper? T-This isn't f-funny. P-Please come here,...t-to me.” No response. Mabel looks at Twilight and Twilight looks back.
“ Mabel, I heard him scream and then there was silence. I thought maybe you could see if he answers you.”
Mabel repeats what Twilight said in her head many times until she got the courage to walk down to the base of the stairs. There, Mabel screamed and started crying. Twilight came down and saw what she was crying at.
“Oh,...dont worry Mabel. I could try to see if hes ok.” Twilight's horn light up a hot pink and Dipper levitated up. Mabel screamed louder.
“ DIPPER!! DIPPER!!!”
“ Don't worry Mabel, he will be fine.”
And just as she finished her sentence, Dipper opened his eyes and put his hoof on his leg.
“ OW!” he moaned. Mabel teared up and hugged him tight.
“ D-Dipper! Your ok! You just, I don't know but there was blood and you were not awake!” she sobbed and put her head in his chest. He hugged her and patted her mane awkwardly.
“ Its ok Mabes, the last thing I remember is walking down to the lab,...then everything went black. Ow! “
Dipper looked at his legs and winced.
“ Well looks like my leg needs repair.”
Twilight walked up sheepishly “ I kinda put a trap on the stairs so Rainbow and Pinkie couldn't ruin the lab. I'll repay you by fixing your leg and anything you want. I hope you can forgive me.” Dipper smiled.
“ I can forgive you under one condition,...show me your lab.” Mabel gave Twilight a watery smile
“Yea! Dipper’s a science geek egghead like you.”
Dipper frowned and started to contradict but then Mabel snuggled into him and sniffed and he stopped.
“ Oh! Haha thats exactly what Rainbow calls me! I didnt know you're a pony of science!”
Dipper and Mabel looked at each other, smiled and said
“I definitely am.”