• Published 11th Mar 2014
  • 5,048 Views, 62 Comments

Part 1: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Ponyville isn't the perfect little town everypony thinks it is... sometimes there can be some.... drama.

  • ...
10
 62
 5,048

2 Down, 2 to Go!

Mabel and Pinkie jumped as they saw Clover and Fluttershy emerge from the shadows with sympathetic looks on their faces.
“ Are you ponies okay?” Fluttershy asked timidly.
“ Yea, ...I guess” Mabel and Pinkie sniffed.
“ What happened?” Clover asked.
“ Well, I sorta yelled out a secret and my very bestest BFF yelled at me and I took it really hard.”
“ Oh,...what was the secret?” Fluttershy and Clover asked.
“ That Twilight and Dipper had a crush on each other.” Mabel and Pinkie confessed. The other ponies squealed in delight.
“ Oh I knew they were meant to be!” Fluttershy squeaked.
“ Id figure they would learn soon!” Clover jumped up and down.
Meanwhile Dipper and Twilight stared at each other, gawking, that is until Rainbow slapped them back to life.
“ OW!” Dipper and Twilight yelped.
“ Finally a response.” Rainbow murmured.
“ Yea I like you,...a lot.” Dipper said to Twilight.
“Ditto.”
They looked at each other, blushed and smiled. But after they remembered Mabel and Pinkie, they frowned and sighed.
“Ok, we've had enough! We need to find Pinkie and Mabel!” The 3 ponies said. They grabbed Twilight and Dipper and ran out of the library.