• Published 11th Mar 2014
  • 5,048 Views, 62 Comments

Part 1: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Ponyville isn't the perfect little town everypony thinks it is... sometimes there can be some.... drama.

  • ...
10
 62
 5,048

Goofballs Unite!


Mabel and Pinkie were planning for the party while getting to know each other. “And then Dipper was like BOOM and he punched Gideon in the face!” “COOL! Mabel, I like you! Your fun and you love parties!”
“Me too!”
After the ponies finished preparing, they headed toward the library, where Dipper and Twilight were still in the lab.
“I want to show you one of my favorite books! It’s about how to throw the best parties! That’s where I learned some extra tips for throwing the bestest best party! Now, let’s see… shelf… Gah, what was it? Maybe- Oh, here it is!”
Pinkie said as she grabbed the colorful book from a high shelf.
“Whoa… colorful!” Mabel said as she leaned over Pinkie’s shoulder to view the book.
“My favorite page is- Hey, did you hear that?”
Pinkie asked as she turned her head from left to right. The two ponies could hear muffled laughter from the room below. Mabel and Pinkie exchanged glances of suspicious smiles. They ran out the door simultaneously, but got stuck in the door frame as they both tried to cram out at the same time.