• Published 8th Mar 2014
  • 4,554 Views, 31 Comments

Equestria's Warriors of Light and Dark - Wildcard25



After a failed mishap by the Cutie Mark Crusaders, two boys from another universe are teleported to Equestria with no way back to their world. Can they adapt to living in Ponyville while at the same time deal with a new threat in the land?

  • ...
14
 31
 4,554

Tours, Princesses, and Parties

Last time, after Dustin and Alistair calmed themselves, the ponies were able to properly explain as to where they were and how the boys ended up in their world. The boys upon properly explaining to some extend to the ponies about what they are were welcomed by the six and promised they would help them find a way back to their own world… If it was possible.

As the sun rose that morning in Equestria, it cut to Fluttershy's cottage where the two human boys Dustin and Alistair were asleep in a bed. Alistair was sleeping on his right side while resting his head on a pillow, and Dustin was resting his arms on Alistair's shoulder and his head on his arms while sleeping with his mouth open. As the sun shined through the window, it got into Alistair's eyes making him slowly wake up. When he looked up and saw Dustin using his shoulder as a pillow he nudged him off, "Get off me!" Dustin after getting nudged off woke up while yawning, "What're you doing?" Alistair asked.

Dustin sat up along side Alistair and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, while groaning, "Oh I don't like mornings."

Alistair groaned as they looked around the room and remembered, "Right, we're not in New York."

"Yeah. We're in Equestria." Dustin remembered, until an aroma caught their attention.

"You smell that?" Alistair asked.

"Yeah, smells good." Dustin said as they got out of bed and grabbed their jackets before putting them on and went downstairs eager to locate that delicious scent.

Upon entering downstairs, they saw Fluttershy and Zyphon preparing breakfast, along with Domino eating some bird seed from a bowl and Fievel having some cheese. As the pony and robot saw them, Zyphon greeted them, "Well good morning sleepyheads."

"Did you two sleep well?" Fluttershy asked hopefully.

"Like a baby." Dustin answered, while stretching his arms up.

"What've you two been up to?" Alistair asked the group.

"Zyphon and Fluttershy have been making us some grub, you'd be amazed at how many animals this pony has to feed." Fievel said.

"And while you were sleeping, Fievel and I made a friend," Domino cawed as he put a wing around Angel Bunny, "Angel here's quite the guy." Angel waved his paw.

"Well nice to see you and Fievel making friends here, Domino." Dustin said as they took a seat at the table as Fluttershy sat a tray of muffins before them.

"Zyphon said this is a common food in your world right?" Fluttershy asked.

"Of course, muffins make for a tasty treat." Alistair answered as they each took one and bit into it.

"Yum, blueberry. My favorite!" Dustin cheered.

"I'm glad you like it," Fluttershy said, "Zyphon also suggested I give you all a tour of Ponyville, before we meet up at the library with Twilight."

"Sounds good to me." Dustin answered.

"Alright I want to be clear with the both of you, what do you humans eat?" the pegasus asked.

The boys looked to each other nodding as Dustin explained, "Well Fluttershy, we humans eat all kinds of things. There's bread, milk, eggs, fruits, vegetables, candy, cake, and… I don't know if I should say this around you."

"What?" Fluttershy asked wondering what was so bad he couldn't say.

Alistair decided to answer, "Well humans also eat meat."

Fluttershy blinked in shock, "Meat? Like fish?"

The boys seeing she knew what they were getting at nodded as Alistair continued, "Yes fish and other types of animals. We understand how that poses as a problem here seeing how you ponies are vegetarians."

"But don't worry, we won't eat or mention anything about meat around your friends or any other pony we happen across today," Dustin assured her, "The last thing we want is to make anypony uncomfortable."

Alistair turned to his friend, "Dude did you just say 'anypony'?"

"I guess I did." He admitted sheepishly while Alistair sighed thinking this world was already getting to his friend.

"Thank you boys. I understand it's going to be hard for you to adjust to things here due to being from another world." Fluttershy said comforting them.

"Well we'll adapt as best we can." Dustin assured her.

As the two finished breakfast Alistair spoke, "You got a shower here, because personal hygiene is important to humans as much as any creature who needs to clean themselves."

"Of course I do," she answered, "Just up stairs on your right."

"Good. Zyphon, supplies." Dustin ordered as Zyphon's torso opened up and smaller robot hands offered the boys towels, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, body wash, deodorant, hair gel for Dustin, and a fresh pair of clothes for both boys.

"First one there gets to take theirs first!" Alistair called as the boys raced up the stairs making Fluttershy worry.

"Oh my."

"Don't worry, they're always like that." Zyphon chuckled. Once both boys had their showers, and got changed, Fluttershy showed them, Zyphon, Fievel, and Domino off where they began their walk to town.

Soon as they were walking through the town Dustin, Alistair, and Zyphon watched as numerous ponies who were passing by were giving them questionable looks. Alistair spoke, "I've never felt like such a minority in my life. I mean I never get looks like this even when I'm disguised as a normal boy."

"You ought to watch me more." Dustin joked while Alistair scowled.

"Remember boys, you're the first humans here in Equestria," Fluttershy reminded them, "Twilight said you should be honored."

'Honored?' Alistair thought, 'Yeah I'd feel honored if I was oh I don't know A FIVE YEAR OLD GIRL!'

Dustin looked around, "I do have to admit, this town look so clean, the roads, the air, everything."

"Yeah, it's almost like a paradise." Domino cawed.

"Well Ponyville is what it is," Fluttershy answered, "Everypony here does their job to make sure the town is perfect."

"Well I can say this; they sure know how to do their jobs." Alistair admitted.

"Well howdy fellas!" a familiar voice called, as they saw the earth pony Applejack who was dragging a stand filled with apple based products.

"Good morning, Applejack." Fluttershy greeted her friend.

"And what a glorious morning it is." Zyphon added.

"It sure as sugar is," Applejack said until she noticed Dustin and Alistair eyeing up the products on her stand, "Finding something ya like sugarcubes?"

"Sorry Applejack, but all these apple products look so good." Dustin admitted.

"Ya darn tootin'! At Sweet Apple Acres we make all kinds of apple products. We got apple pies, apple tarts, apple fritters, apples coated in caramel, and good old plain apples!"

"Neat, can we sample some?" Alistair asked.

"Sure ya can. First one's on the house." Applejack answered.

"Works for me." Dustin said as both he and Alistair took an apple each and took a bite.

"Wow, this is really good." Alistair gasped.

"Even fresher than the ones the markets back home sell." Dustin added as he took another bite.

"Why thank you, Dustin. Just bucked them this morning as a matter of fact." Applejack answered proudly.

"Bucked?" Alistair asked.

"It's how we earth ponies harvest apples from the trees." The orange earth pony explained.

Dustin whispered to Alistair, "Must be their only way of picking them since they have lack of hands." Alistair nodded in agreement.

"Well I best be off, gotta go deliver the rest of these here goods to the market. You folks should come by my farm some time. Granny Smith and Big Macintosh would love to see you. I'll catch yall later." Applejack said, as she pulled the stand to the market district.

"Bye, Applejack!" Fluttershy waved bye to her friend along with the boys.

"Well let's see what other places this town has." Dustin said as they continued on.

Meanwhile in the library, Spike and Twilight were organizing the place up, until Spike burped up a scroll, "Must be Princess Celestia returning my letter," Twilight gasped as she levitated the letter over and unraveled it to see its contents, "My dearest pupil and fellow princess Twilight. The situation you mentioned in the letter you sent me last night is indeed a matter of great importance. I request you and the rest of the elements of harmony escort these boys to Canterlot as soon as possible so I can personally meet them. Your mentor, Princess Celestia."

Twilight looked at her number one assistant, "Spike, let's round up the girls."

"On it." Spike said saluting.

Back with Fluttershy and the boys, they had covered a majority of Ponyville. As they toured Alistair started getting used to the place's setting and feeling glad it wasn't too much of a girls storybook world. Suddenly Dustin halted him and gasped while looking at a building with a big pair of dice on top and a hoof of five playing cards, "Hey-hey! Alistair, look at that. A card game shop! Fluttershy, let's take a breather can we, can we? We've been walking all day and I'm exhausted!" he flailed his arms around like an idiot and ran like crazy to the game shop, while slapping his arms around all excitedly while Domino flew after him.

Fluttershy held a hoof to her mouth in surprise, while Alistair scowled, "You don't look all that exhausted," He said as he, Fluttershy, and Zyphon followed him. Upon reaching the entrance he spoke to his friend, "Jeez Dustin, you're like a five year old at times you know that?"

"Hey come on, you know you like card games as much as I do." Dustin reminded him, as Alistair couldn't help but smile.

"Ok you got me," he looked up at the sign, "Wildcard's Shuffle?"

"Yes. Wildcard is Rainbow Dash's cousin who moved from Cloudsdale to set up shop here awhile back." The shy Pegasus explained.

"Well let's check the place out." Dustin said as they entered the shop. They looked around seeing shelves loaded with all kinds of games ranging from card games to board games.

"Wow." Alistair gasped.

Suddenly they looked over by the counter seeing a pegasus with a tan coat, light blue mane and a tail, green eyes, and a cutie mark of three dice. He was wearing a black and white checkerboard pattern vest, "Well Fluttershy, what brings you here this morning?" the pegasus asked the girl.

"Well Wildcard, some new friends of mine saw your shop and were interested." The pegasus explained as Dustin, Alistair, and Zyphon presented themselves.

"And what do we have here?" Wildcard eyed the three.

Alistair whispered to Dustin, "You think he'll take our story well like the girls?"

Dustin decided to find out and spoke, "Nice to meet you. My name is Dustin Bowers."

"I'm Alistair Savage."

"And I am Zyphon."

"Guess you guys aren't from around here are ya?" Wildcard asked.

"Afraid not. See we're from another universe." Dustin explained.

"Seriously?" Wildcard asked with a raised brow.

"Seriously." Alistair assured.

Suddenly a smirk curled Wildcard's face, "Sweet."

"You really don't have a problem with them?" Fluttershy asked.

"What kind of pony would I be if I was biased against anypony who looks different from me?" he asked, "So what can I do for you boys?"

"This is a card game shop right?" Dustin asked.

"You bet. I got al kinds of card type games here." The game Pegasus explained.

"Perfect. Alistair and I are all about cards where we're from." Dustin said.

"Then let me give you boys a tour of the shop." Wildcard offered as he showed them around the shop.

Fluttershy smiled seeing the boys were getting along well with Rainbow Dash's cousin, and hoped they could make even more friends with several more of Ponyville's inhabitants. Suddenly the door flung opened as Twilight, Spike, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie entered.

"Fluttershy!" Twilight called.

"Oh girls." Fluttershy gasped at their sudden appearance.

"Rainbow, what's up?" Wildcard asked.

"Hey cuz, looking good," The cousin's hoof bumped and she noticed the boys, "I see you've met my newest friends."

"Yeah, these boys are all right for beings that walk on their hind legs." Wildcard admitted.

"How'd you know we were in here?" Zyphon asked.

"Simple, Rarity and I used our magic to hone in on Dustin's and Alistair's energies." Twilight explained.

"They're so strong they stick out like a sore hoof." Rarity added.

"So what's going on?" Dustin asked.

"I just received a letter from Princess Celestia. She wants to meet you boys in Canterlot right away."

"Canterlot?" Alistair asked.

"It's the royal capital of Equestria where the most sophisticated and elegant of ponies live." Rarity explained.

"I spent most of my life there studying magic at the academy for gifted unicorns." Twilight explained.

"Interesting." Zyphon admitted.

"So we better get moving, we don't wanna make the Princess wait." Twilight explained.

"Guess we better go." Alistair said to Dustin.

"Very well. Thanks for the tour, Wildcard." Dustin thanked the pegasus.

"Come back any time!" he called as they left the shop.

Soon the mane six, Spike, and the other world guests were on the train heading for the kingdom. As Dustin looked out the window Alistair whispered, "Nice to see they have locomotives here."

"Yeah, guess this world isn't so different from our own." Dustin said.

Zyphon turned to the ponies, "So who is Princess Celestia if you don't mind me asking?"

"She's the monarch of the land. She has the title for Princess of the Sun." Twilight explained.

"Princess of the Sun?" the boys asked.

"Yup-a-roonie!" Pinkie began, "It's her job to raise the sun every morning."

"What? Are you saying a pony raises the sun?" Alistair asked.

"That's right." Rainbow answered.

"Just as it's her sister's job to raise the moon when the day turns to night." Twilight added.

The boys looked at each other as Dustin whispered, "This definitely goes against all scientific logic from our world."

"Well remember some of the laws in our world don't apply here," Alistair reminded him, "Remember Fluttershy told us that Pegasi are tasked with controlling the weather?"

"Yeah. How cool would that be?" Dustin asked, while Alistair decided not to answer him.

Soon the train pulled up into the station and they all got up, "Ok boys, just follow us and try not to fall behind." Twilight ordered.

"Yes mother." Alistair joked as Spike cracked up, until Twilight shot him a glare shutting him up.

"This is serious. Princess Celestia is our benevolent leader and the last thing I want you guys to do is make a bad impression."

"Ok, whatever you say." Alistair answered.

"We better hurry." Twilight said as they started walking away from the station and entered the kingdom.

Upon walking through the town, Dustin, Alistair, Zyphon, Domino, and Fievel were surprised seeing the place looked much cleaner and refined than Ponyville, "Wow. Now this is some kingdom." Dustin said in nostalgia.

"It is beautiful isn't it?" Rarity asked, as she marveled at the place always feeling the kingdom gets better and better every time she sets hoof there.

"Take a look at the way they're dressed," Alistair noted half of them were dressed all fancy, "Showing up here dressed like this kinda makes me feel out of place." He motioned to his all black outfit with his bare chest sticking out.

"We're not at a fashion show, Alistair. Besides who cares what other ponies think of how we look?" Dustin asked and Alistair smiled and nodded in agreement.

After a good walk they finally reached the castle gates where two guards stood, "Halt state your business!" one ordered the group.

"At ease gentlecolts, we're here by order of Princess Celestia." Twilight explained as the guards noted her.

"Of course, Princess Twilight." The second guard said as they permitted the group to pass, while giving the boys and Zyphon questionable looks.

As they walked through the castle halls, the boys and Zyphon looked around in wonder. As they were passing through another hall, Dustin saw multiple stain glass windows that showed images like the ones found in churches. One contained Twilight and her friends defeating some dark looking pony, a second showed the six surrounding six gem stones, the third showed them defeating some kind of amalgam creature, and even Spike had his image depicted in a stain glass window, "What're these?" Dustin asked.

"Each of these windows depicts a legend or tale in Equestria." Twilight explained.

"I notice you all seem to have made history here." Alistair noted.

"Yeah, we are cool aren't we?" Rainbow said obnoxiously.

As they approached a big pair of doors, they opened and saw down the hall was a throne where a group of ponies were waiting for them. The first was Twilight's mentor Princess Celestia, the second was Celestia's sister Princess Luna. The third was Princess Cadence; who was not only Princess of the famed Crystal Empire, but Twilight's older sister as well having married her brother. The final pony was a male unicorn named Shining Armor; Twilight's older brother and Cadence's husband.

"Princess Celestia! Princess Luna! Shining Armor! Cadence!" Twilight cheered.

"Twilight!" Cadence cheered as the two princesses met and started doing some kind of dance while chanting, "Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake! Clap your hooves and do a little shake!" they laughed while the boys watched from behind them looking confused.

"Twily!" Shining Armor noogied his sister.

"Shining Armor, it's good to see you too," Twilight began, "Though I wasn't expecting you two to be here."

"Princess Celestia sent us a message about what you told her and requested we join her." He explained.

"It's good to see you all could make it," Celestia began, "Now Twilight, where are these new beings you mentioned about?" she requested.

Before Twilight could answer, they looked behind the six and saw the two boys and Zyphon who continued looking around the castle in wonder, "Well, well, well," Dustin observed, "Love what you've done to the place! It's homey."

"In a shining castle sort of way." Alistair added.

"A splendid décor in my opinion." Zyphon put in.

The three alicorns and unicorn saw them approach and were surprised indeed at their appearance, "Are these them?" Celestia asked her pupil.

"Yes." She answered.

Celestia and Luna stepped down form the throne and stood before them, "Greetings boys, and welcome to Canterlot. I am Princess Celestia, and this is my younger sister; Princess Luna." She motioned to the darker alicorn.

The shorter alicorn took a deep breath and spoke in the Royal Canterlot voice, "WELCOME CREATURES FROM ANOTHER WORLD! MY SISTER AND I BID YOU GOOD TIDINGS!"

The force from her speaking was so strong; Dustin, Alistair, and Zyphon were blown off their feet and landed on the floor. The three got up as Dustin spoke, "Whoa, you get a load of that?" he asked his friend.

"She's got some set of pipes." Alistair admitted in shock as well.

"My gears are ringing." Zyphon groaned.

"Luna." Celestia chided her sister playfully.

"What? I felt the newcomers from another world felt worthy to be greeted with the Royal Canterlot voice." Luna shrugged her hoofs.

The boys looked to the six, "So these two are royalty?" Dustin asked, and the mane six nodded. Dustin and Alistair on sheer impulse gasped and rushed to the princesses and got down on one knee as Dustin took Celestia's hoof into his hand and Alistair did the same to Luna.

"Your majesties!" they said.

The two princesses smiled, as the boys put their hooves down and stood before them, "Yes you've been acquainted with Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. This is my older brother Shining Armor." Twilight continued introducing them.

"Nice to meetcha." S.A greeted them.

"And Princess Cadence."

"Charmed to meet you boys." She greeted them.

"Wow, three princesses in one day." Dustin said.

"And what're your names?" Luna answered.

"I am Dustin Bowers."

"My name is Alistair Savage."

"I am Zyphon, delighted to meet you my dears." Zyphon bowed his head.

"I'm Domino the crow."

"And I'm Fievel."

"Twilight said you all have come from a world that could be completely different from our own." Celestia began.

"Well hearing that you and your sister are responsible for day and night, that's already the biggest difference." Alistair explained.

"She also mentioned that you boys are warriors who control powers based upon light and dark. How is that possible for such beings?" Luna inquired.

"Well Princess, I am a spirit warrior while Alistair is a dark warrior," Dustin began, "What most humans in our world are not as aware as much is that our bodies are made up of both spiritual and physical. Spiritual energy from within us can manifest as either spirit energy or dark energy, at least for some. Because of our different heritages I came out as a spirit warrior and Alistair came out as a dark warrior."

"Go on." Celestia beckoned them to continue.

"Well spirit warriors have throughout history been regarded as protectors of the world to keep balance in the universe in check." Dustin explained.

"Dark warriors however have had two sides. Most of which to upset the balance, while some like me work to keep balance like most spirit warriors." Alistair explained.

"So are dark warriors bad?" Shining Armor asked curiously.

"Some are, but I assure you there are ones out there like myself who're good at heart and don't let ourselves become corrupted by our own darkness."

"The two of us are in a way similar to you and your sister Princess Celestia," Dustin continued as he held out a palm and conjured an orb of spirit energy surprising the ponies, "Just like how you two maintain order by raising the sun and moon creating day and night…"

Alistair held out his palm and conjured an orb of dark energy, "The both of us preserve order in the universe with our powers of light and dark. Some say dark is bad because you don't know what's lurking within the darkness, and those who dive too deep into the darkness can go mad with power."

"But light can also be a danger as well," Dustin continued making the ponies confused, "When one strives too far into the light they can also be corrupted and blinded. Those who do turn into extremists who while may have good intentions, their methods to achieve these intentions would come with gigantic costs such as sacrificing others for what they feel would be the greater good."

"But spirit warriors and dark warriors like us who work together side by side rather than be at war with each other are prime examples of keeping order in the universe with both light and dark side by side." Alistair continued as the boys moved their spirit and dark energy orbs closer, until they combined to form a single spear showing the yin-yang symbol.

"Alistair's darkness guides me through the blinding light." Dustin explained, motioning to his friend as a single black dot appeared in the yang symbol manifested in their palms.

"And Dustin's light shows me the way through the deepest darkness." Alistair added, motioning to Dustin while a single white dot appeared in the yin symbol.

"And that's what makes us, a force to be reckoned with!" the two announced as their spirit and dark energies lit up the room.

"Very impressive." Celestia admired.

"You both have shown that your powers to keep order are similar to how my sister and I maintain order with day and night." Luna added, as the boys smiled at each other seeing they were making a good impression.

"Although I am curious, just what else are your powers capable of?" Celestia asked.

"Well spirit and dark energy attacks allow us to manifest our energies in the form of weapons or blasts. Here's a prime example." Dustin held out his right hand and concentrated his energy into it as his spirit energy took the form of a saber made out of spirit energy.

"Wow!" Rainbow gasped.

"Boy howdy, that's sure something." Applejack admitted.

"Amazing." Shining Armor gasped.

"Behold my spirit saber." Dustin performed some sword tricks with it.

"And here's mine," Alistair concentrated his dark energy into his palm and was suddenly holding a buster sword made from his dark energy, "This is my shadow buster."

"It's huge!" Pinkie gasped.

"I didn't know swords could get that big." Twilight gasped.

"These weapons are a concentrated extension of our own energies." Alistair explained, as he swung his sword around.

"Whoa, watch where you're swinging that thing!" Rainbow called as she ducked her head.

"Sorry about that." He said as the two powered their weapons down.

"But one of our real favorite abilities that come with our powers is this…" Dustin began as he and Alistair concentrated their energies to their feet and suddenly floated off the ground and flew above the ponies, "See?"

"You're flying!" Pinkie gasped in amaze.

"No way!" Rainbow flew up to their level to get a better view, "How're you two able to fly like this! You don't even have wings." He looked at Dustin's back seeing no wings."

"Like I said our different powers come with fascinating abilities such as this." Dustin answered.

"By concentrating our own energies to our feet we're allowed to fly off the ground as high as we want." Alistair said as he flew around the room circling the ground.

"Problem is if we're low on energy we won't be able to fly at all. So we make sure if we're ever in battle not to waste our energy. Or be too far up in the air while our energies are running low." Dustin said as the two touched back down.

"You boys are absolutely full of surprises." Cadence admitted.

"We get that a lot from norms." Alistair replied like it was nothing new.

"And what about you, sir." Celestia motioned to Zyphon.

"Me? Well my dear princess, I am classified by the people of my masters world as a robot; a machine capable of performing various tasks that most humans are capable of doing. I was built by Master Dustin to be his assistant. Although some robots aren't capable of emotion like I am. I was designed to evolve and adapt to my surroundings." the robot explained.

"Interesting. In my thousand years of ruling I've never seen a sentient creature like yourself." Celestia said making the robot rub the back of his head sheepishly.

"Wait, you're a thousand years old?" Dustin asked in shock.

"That is right. Both Princess Luna and myself have ruled over the land of Equestria for millennia." the Princess of the sun explained.

"And you two look positively much younger." Alistair noted, making both princesses look a little embarrassed by the compliment.

"Now then, Twilight told me that you were all unintentionally brought here." Celestia said.

"That's right. Took us for a giant loop," Dustin began, "One minute we're living it out in our home city. Next thing we know, poof! We're in a land of talking candy colored equines."

"We were wondering if there was any way we can send them back." Twilight said as the boys looked at the monarch with hope.

"I'm afraid we do not have any known means for sending them back to their own world." She explained with remorse which got the boys looking down.

"So it's over? We're gonna be stuck here for life?!" Alistair cried.

"But that can't be!" Dustin cried, "I wanna go home!"

"Calm down, boys," Celestia ordered them as they calmed down, "I said we don't have any known means of sending you back. I did not say it would be impossible."

"Wait you mean?" Dustin asked.

"Yes. There might still be a way to send you all back to your own universe, and if there is a way I promise you we will find it."

"How long will that take?" Alistair asked.

"I cannot be sure." She admitted.

"So then…" Dustin began as she continued.

"You will have to take up residence in Ponyville for the time being." she instructed.

The boys sighed, but accepted it as Dustin spoke, "Well it doesn't sound all bad. We've gotten a taste of Ponyville and it looks like a great place to live."

"I admit it is a quaint place to live, but I refuse to just lie around waiting for a chance to get back to our home. What could we possibly do while we're here?" Alistair asked.

"No sweat," Rainbow Dash explained, "I can always get Wildcard to offer you boys a job in his game shop."

"My fam and I could always use a spare hoof around the farm." Applejack offered.

"And working at Sugarcube Corner would be a blast for you guys. All the sweets you can eat!" Pinkie cheered while the boy's curiosity peeked further.

"And I could use some new fashion models," Rarity added, "Based on your physiques I could make an assortment of new outfits for you two."

"Thanks girls. I don't know what to say." Dustin said in joy.

"No need to say anything partner. If you're gonna be living in Ponyville than the least we can do is help our new friends adapt." Applejack said putting a hoof around Dustin.

"Oh my gosh! That reminds me, we still have one last thing to do for you boys as an official welcome." Pinkie said frantically.

"And that would be?" Alistair raised a brow.

It soon cut back to Ponyville where the mane six, and the boys were at Sugarcube Corners with everypony in town, "Your welcome party!" Pinkie cheered as she tossed some confetti up in the air.

"Wow a party for us?" Dustin asked.

"I'm liking the way they treat others around here." Alistair admitted when suddenly Pinkie wheeled in her music machine.

"And now allow me to properly welcome you two to Ponyville!" she kicked the machine that started playing and began to sing while dancing around them singing her famous welcome to Ponyville song. When she finished singing, she got in between the boys and spoke, "Wait for it." Suddenly the party cannon on her machine exploded launching confetti into the boy's faces. They looked shocked before facing each other and started laughing at how ridiculous they looked.

"Pinkie, you really are the life of a party." Alistair chuckled in amusement.

"Thank you." She said.

"Now let's really get this party started!" Rainbow called as Vinyl Scratch the DJ unicorn pony levitated a record onto a turntable and dance music started playing.

"This is some sweet beat," Dustin said moving to the rhythm, "Hey Alistair! Let's show these ponies how we human folk break it down!"

"Way ahead of you!" Alistair called, as he and Dustin went to the center and started dancing it out while showing off some impressive dance steps and moves, even going as far as to inviting some mares like Lyra and Bonbon to dance which they accepted with no problem.

As Twilight smiled at the boys fitting in she started writing a report to the Princess, "Dear Princess Celestia, whether you come from another land or another universe you must always remember that while we may look and act different from each other, deep down we're all not so different. This was a fact proven by our newest Ponyville residents Alistair and Dustin, who will no doubt fit in just fine here in Equestria. Sincerely, your faithful student, Twilight."

Meanwhile that night in the San Palomino Desert, located Southwest of Ponyville, were a group of five earth ponies excavating. They soon came across a giant stone structure shaped like a fang, "There it is! The lost tomb!" one of the ponies said as he galloped to the structure followed by his crew. When they reached the entrance the lead pony gasped, "This is it. The moment we've all been waiting for. Legend has it a great treasure was hidden inside to be kept out of the hands of thieves, but now that we found it. We will be rich!" he cheered.

"Think of what we could do with it." Another pony said in excitement.

The lead excavator found a lock on the door and opened it permitting them entrance into the tomb. They looked seeing nothing but bones that didn't look like they came from a pony.

"What happened in here?" the lead excavator asked.

"I can't see a thing!" One said looking deep into the dark tomb.

"Somepony grab a lantern." Another ordered.

One was about to, until he was tripped off his hooves, "Hey watch where you're going!" he argued to the one next to him.

"That wasn't me." He answered.

"Then who…" suddenly the pony was cut off by a sinister laugh as a voice spoke.

"You ponies are out of your mind to come into my den."

The excavators started coming together realizing they were not alone. Suddenly they saw appearing the shadows of the tomb was a pair of light purple glowing eyes. The sight of them shining through the dark made the group scream as they ran out of the tomb for their lives. The voice snickered, "Free at last."