• Published 8th Mar 2014
  • 4,554 Views, 31 Comments

Equestria's Warriors of Light and Dark - Wildcard25



After a failed mishap by the Cutie Mark Crusaders, two boys from another universe are teleported to Equestria with no way back to their world. Can they adapt to living in Ponyville while at the same time deal with a new threat in the land?

  • ...
14
 31
 4,554

Visiting Siblings and a New Play

One morning in Ponyville, Muse was cleaning her office until there was a knock at her door, "Saba, can you grab the door?" she called as Saba walked over and used his paw to open the door revealing Derpy the mail pony.

"Special delivery for Muse!" Derpy announced while holding out a letter.

"Oh thank you miss." Muse said, before accepting the letter.

"Not a problem." Derpy said taking her leave only to crash into a wall.

"Are you all right?" Muse asked in concern, as Derpy got up look looking unfazed.

"I'm ok." She said before taking her full leave.

Muse closed the door, and went to her desk with her pet, "Saba, claw please," She ordered as he used his nail to unseal the envelope and Muse took the message out, "Dear Muse, I know it's been a while. Sorry we haven't written as much you know how life in the castle is," Muse began, "But we have exciting news to share with you in person. So we're coming to Ponyville for our annual visit. Hope to see you soon Terra, Aqua, and Ven."

Muse gasped in surprise, "My sibs are coming for a visit!" she galloped around, "Oh boy this is big, Saba! This is very big!" The tiger looked curiously at his mistress as she continued, "I finally have a chance to introduce them to my friends. Granted they probably already know Twilight. And I'll also be able to introduce them to Wild. Imagine what they'll think of him."

Saba let out a small growl, and nuzzled her, "I better set you up a grooming appointment with Fluttershy. You need a bath and trim." she added and the tiger sniffed under his arm and cringed.

Meanwhile at Fluttershy's cottage, the pegasus, Dustin, Alistair, and Zyphon were caring for some of the animals as Domino and Fievel supervised, "Good work boys." Fluttershy told them as they were washing her bear friend.

"Just doing our job." Dustin replied as they continued working.

Suddenly a knock came at the door, surprising Fluttershy, but relaxed when she heard who it was, "Fluttershy, are you home?"

Fluttershy opened the door and saw Muse and Saba, "Oh Muse, good morning."

"And a good morning to you too. Listen you think you could squeeze Saba in for a little grooming?" Muse asked.

"Why no problem at all, Muse. What's the occasion?"

"My sibs are coming for our annual get together." Muse answered.

"Your sibs? The guards at the castle?" the Pegasus gasped.

"Yup. This is our annual get together once a year."

"Whoa! Once a year?" Dustin asked in surprise.

"Yeah. Being guards at the castle is a time consuming job you know? Same for my own career. Because of this we see each other every chance we get." Muse reminded him.

"Family gatherings. Those are the moments to savor," Alistair began, "They'll never come around again."

"Don't they still with you?" Muse asked in concern.

"Oh yeah. Xever and I still have family, but they've all been too busy to take care of us back then. Now that Xever's more mature enough he's able to handle things without relying on them." The boy dark warrior explained.

Fluttershy watched as Saba walked over, "Well hello, Saba. Are you ready for a little cleaning?" Saba responded with a small growl.

"I guess that means yes." Dustin replied.

"Well I can have it done in a jiffy." She assured.

"Thanks, Fluttershy." Muse thanked her.

"What're friends for?"

Domino who was perching on a ledge, turned to Muse, "How much of a wash does this guy normally get?"

"It normally takes me about half an hour to get him clean." She answered truthfully.

"Half an hour on this big guy alone?" Domino asked eyeballing the big tiger.

"It's not that difficult since he doesn't struggle." She replied as they watched seeing Saba step into a washtub willingly.

"A cat willing to step in water? Now I've seen everything." Fievel said while rolling his eyes.

"Well we better get to work." Dustin told Alistair and Zyphon.

"I leave him in your care." Muse said as she took her leave needing to go elsewhere.

Soon she went to Wild's shop. She entered and saw him relaxing behind the counter looking bored out of his mind, "Slow day today, Wild?"

"Well sort of. But hey a slow day can also be a relaxing day for me." Wild admitted. Baton suddenly flew in and landed on his stand while looking at Muse, "Muse! Muse!"

"Hello, Baton." She answered.

"Try not to answer him you'll give yourself a headache." Wild warned her, while remembering when Alistair tried talking back to him.

"Muse is a gorgeous pony!" Baton blurted out putting s shock look on Wild's face while Muse blushed.

"I didn't teach him that!" Wild waved his hoofs around in protest.

"Of course," Muse answered, "And I got good news. My siblings are coming to visit soon. This will be the first time you and everypony will get to meet them."

"Yeah I know." Wild said, while starting to feel a little nervous.

"Are you not excited?" Muse asked sensing his worry.

"Oh no I'm thrilled," he answered, "It's just you think I'd amount to anything through their eyes? I mean look at me. I'm the owner of a game shop."

Muse realizing what this was about went to her coltfriend, "Now Wild, my sibs are not that critical."

"Even so how much could I possibly tell them that's so important? I mean the girls represent the elements of harmony. The boys are creatures from another universe. Me? All I got is getting banned from five casinos." Wild continued putting himself down.

Muse responded by nuzzling him, "Wild, you have much more than that. Think about it? This last month you've been taking on an ancient tribe of snakes not many in Equestria even knew about."

Wild realizing that started to smile, "Well you got a point."

"I still got some time before I pick up Saba" Muse said to him.

"Well it's a slow day I can close up early. So you wanna do something?" Wild asked curiously.

"If you want to." She flirtatiously smirked.

"You know it." He replied.

"Great."

The two smiled at each other as Baton spoke almost like he was singing, "Love! Sweet love!"

Muse turned to Wildcard, "What about that?" she wondered if that was something he taught his parrot.

Wild blushed and answered, "I was speaking my mind randomly."

"I'm sure." Muse giggled before galloping out of the shop.

"I was!" Wild called and turned to Baton with a scowl, "You just lost your cracker snack tonight."

"Cracker snack!" Baton repeated.

Soon the two were walking through Ponyville and saw Sugarcube Corner, "Can I fancy you in a milkshake?" Wild offered.

"Yes you can." Muse answered as they went inside seeing the Cakes and Pinkie Pie working.

"Morning Pinkie, Mr. and Mrs. Cake." Wild greeted them.

"Welcome you two. It's so nice to see you both." Carrot Cake greeted them.

"Thank you." Muse thanked them.

"What can we do for you today?" Cup Cake asked.

"Two chocolate milkshakes, extra mocha sprinkles." Wild ordered and in no time the two were given their milkshakes as Muse spoke to Pinkie.

"By the way Pinkie, I was wondering if I could order some cake."

"Ooh you want cake?" Pinkie gasped going into her sugar high mode, "What kind? One with chocolate? One with strawberry, ooh maybe one with extra frosting and ice cream?!"

"I was hoping you could replicate a cake I had a long time ago."

"Like what?" she asked.

"It was called The Carnival Cake Supreme." Muse explained, as Pinkie suddenly went quiet and froze.

"Pinkie, are you alive?" Wild asked, as Dustin and Alistair walked in seeing what was going on.

"Is this an awkward moment?" Alistair asked.

"She just froze." Wild answered, as Dustin walked up to Pinkie and started finger snapping in front of her face.

"Pinkie! Anybody home?"

"Wow she's really like a statue." Muse said, as Wild was waving his hoofs in her face trying to get her to snap out of it.

Suddenly Pinkie snapped out of her state and spoke fast pace, "THE CARNIVAL CAKE SUPREME?! THE MOST YUMMY DELICIOUS LAYERED CAKE THIS SIDE OF PONYVILLE THAT YOU'D HAVE TO BE CRAZY TO TRY AND RECREATE BECAUSE IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE SO PERFECTLY AND YOU'D FAIL EVEN AT THE SMALLEST OF SLIP UPS?!" she calmed down.

"And I thought I spoke fast when on sugar rush." Dustin joked to Alistair.

"Yes. That's the one I'm talking about, Pinkie." She answered.

"Are you out of your mind?!" she pulled Muse's face into hers, "You're almost asking the impossible even with the Cakes helping me. I don't think I have the strength."

"Pinkie, if anypony can do this it's you. I need you for this." Muse replied.

"Is it really that difficult?" Wild asked never having heard of such a cake.

"Supposedly." Muse admitted.

"Supposedly?!" Pinkie gasped, "It's complicated! Seven layers each of a different flavor with matching frosting, and on the top…" Pinkie trailed with a dreamy smile, "A strawberry dipped in a mix of dark chocolate and white chocolate."

Dustin and Alistair who had been envisioning the cakes description by Pinkie, started salivating, "Sounds delicious." They spoke together.

"Please Pinkie, my sibs are coming today I wanted to surprise them." Muse pleaded.

"Your sibs?" Pinkie asked curiously.

"Yeah they're coming for our annual visit." Muse explained the importance.

Pinkie froze for a moment before cheering, "Well why didn't you say so?! For any other occasion it would be too much to handle, but for you and an occasion like this I can and I will pull it off!" Pinkie stood on her back hoofs crossing her right hoof over her heart as a Ponyville flag waved in the background only for it to be rolled aside by Dustin.

"So you'll do it?" Muse asked with renewed hope.

"Of course!" Pinkie cheered.

"Wow you really know how to motivate a pony to do the impossible." Wild said to Muse, while feeling impressed.

"All she needed was a push." She replied and they chuckled.

Later that day, after picking up Saba from Fluttershy's, Muse was at the train station awaiting her siblings arrival, "They should be arriving soon," she saw a train arriving into the station, "This is it." She said as it pulled in. She saw three ponies exit the train, an earth pony, a pegasus, and a unicorn.

The earth pony was a stallion that had a dark brown coat, his mane and tail were in a lighter shade of brown, his eyes were brown, and his cutie mark was a sword stuck in a rock. The unicorn was the only female of the three who had a blue coat, her eyes shined like sapphires, and her short mane and tail were colored aqua. Her cutie mark was a magic staff with an ocean wave behind it. Finally the last was a male pegasus who was the shortest of the three but still taller than Muse. His coat was a golden earth shade and his spiked mane and tail were tan. His cutie mark was of a gust of wind blowing across a shield.

"Guys!" she called galloping over.

The three saw who was galloping over smiled, "Muse!" they cheered, as they opened their hoofs up inviting the pony in a group hug.

"Oh guys it's so good to see you!" Muse smiled, as she nuzzled with them.

"It's great to see you too, and how're you doing here in Ponyville?" the earth pony asked.

"Doing great, Terra. I've been making all sorts of friends here and getting better inspirations for my theater works." She admitted.

"We'll we're glad to see your living conditions are too your liking." The unicorn said.

"Thanks, Aqua. And how're you guys doing?"

The pegasus identified as Ven answered, "We're doing great, and have we got news for you."

"I know you said it was something exciting in your letter, but how about you tell me elsewhere?" she asked.

"What'd you have in mind?" Terra asked curiously.

"Follow me." She said leading them out of the station.

Soon they walked through Ponyville, as the three were taking in their surroundings, "Wow Ponyville looks so wonderful." Aqua said in admiration.

"Yeah a nice change in pace compared to Canterlot." Ven added.

"If I could retire I'd definitely choose this place." Terra joked, as the four chuckled.

"Well guys this is the place I had in mind." Muse said motioning to Sugarcube Corner.

"Wow, check out the shop." Aqua gasped.

"Ooh, looks good enough to eat." Ven gasped as he was getting hungry.

"Come on inside and I'll treat you guys to some delicious treats." Muse said leading them in seeing the whole place was dark.

"Hey why's it so dark?" Aqua asked as she was prepared to use her horn to give some light, only for the light to shine on.

"Surprise!"

The three looked seeing multiple ponies were gathered inside the shop. The ceiling had streamers and balloons, a table filled with snacks ranging from sweets to apple products from Sweet Apple Acres, and a sign hanging above reading 'Welcome Terra, Aqua, and Ven'.

"Muse." They gasped seeing their youngest sibling smiling.

"Welcome to Ponyville." She answered.

"Wow you all really know how to welcome guests." Terra chuckled.

"Well come on I got so many to introduce you guys too," Muse said as she nudged them over to join the party. All her friends stood by as she introduced them, "Guys allow me to properly introduce my three older siblings, Terra Quake, Aqua Blue, and Ventus Hurricane."

"Call me, Ven." He replied.

"Guys I'm sure you already know Twilight Sparkle." She began.

"Ah yes good to see you again, Princess." Terra teased.

"Now Terra, just because I'm a princess now doesn't mean you have to start treating me like royalty." Twilight replied.

"Right."

"Nice to see you guys again." Spike greeted them.

"Nice to see you too, Spike. You look like you're getting bigger." Ven admitted.

"Really? I mean I noticed I have been feeling bigger than before." Spike started admiring himself, as the sibs rolled their eyes while smiling.

"Anyway this is Applejack, she's the owner of Sweet Apple Acres here in Ponyville."

"Howdy do there fellas." The earth pony greeted them.

"A pleasure, Applejack," Aqua greeted her, "So your family's responsible for making such tasty treats like the Zap Apple Jam and the Apple Cider?"

"We sure as sugar are." She nodded with her chin up.

"This is Rainbow Dash, the fastest flier in Ponyville."

Ven eyed the pegasus, "So you're Rainbow Dash? You know Soarin and Spitfire have been talking about you for a while now."

Suddenly Rainbow's eyes lit up, "Really? They're talking about me?!" she asked getting into the guards face.

"Uh yeah, more or less." He answered a little freaked as she continued boasting about herself.

Aqua turned to A.J, "She's seriously hyped up on joining the Wonderbolts isn't she?

"Girl, I could tell you stories." The earth pony answered.

"Moving along this is Fluttershy, she cares for animals here in Ponyville." Muse continued

"Ah yes we heard you were the cause of a lot of commotion in the Canterlot palace garden." Terra winked, while Fluttershy blushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry I never lost control of myself like that before." She said sheepishly.

"This is Rarity, she owns the town boutique shop. If you need a new outfit, she's your pony."

"A pleasure to meet you three." Rarity bowed her head in respect to the guards.

"Likewise. So you're the pony who was mentioned about at Fashion Fiasco in Prance," Aqua realized, "I have to say you really know how to make garments. I may have to ask you to make me a dress next time I go to a party."

"I would be honored." Rarity said as he eyes lit up.

"But Aqua, when would you ever have a chance to go someplace where you need to dress formally." Ven reminded her.

Aqua glared at him, "Very funny, Ven."

"Anyway this is Pinkie Pie, and she's responsible for throwing you all this amazing party."

"Hi!" Pinkie cheered as she was bouncing around the three.

"You did all this?" Terra asked.

"Yup-aroonie! I sure did."

"Well that's very kind of you." Aqua added.

"These are Dustin Bowers, Alistair Savage, and Zyphon. I'm sure you've all heard of them."

"Indeed we have, you three have been really helping Twilight and the others in keeping Equestria safe from those Serpentine." Ven said.

"It's what we do." Dustin answered.

"Besides we gotta find something to do as long as we're here in this dimension." Alistair added, and the group laughed.

"And this here is the colt I've been telling you about in my last few letters. Meet Wildcard; the game master pony."

"Hi." Wild waved while sporting a smile.

The three circled Wild, while he continued to sport a smile, not wanting to show how nervous he was deep down inside. When they finished Terra spoke, "You seem like a nice stallion."

Wild's eyes lightened up, "Really?! Uh I mean, you think?"

"Oh yeah. She's said nothing but great things about you in her letters." Ven added.

"Like what?"

"Well is it true you saved her from a Serpentine not too long ago in the Hayseed Swamp?" Aqua asked.

"Yeah. I did do that."

"Well thanks for looking out for her," Terra patted his back, "Muse always does end up getting into messy situations. Even as a filly." He joked.

"Terra!" Muse cried from embarrassment as the group laughed.

"Well come on yall, this party's in your honor!" Applejack called, as the group led the three to join in the festivities.

Soon they were sitting around the table talking, "So is it true you fell asleep while on patrol at the Grand Galloping Gala?" Rainbow asked Terra.

"Yeah. I got so bored with it my eyes didn't want to see it." He explained.

"And you threatened to go out the window?" Alistair asked Ven.

"Yeah, and more so I threatened to go out it and not fly away." He added.

"You mean you were willing to drop from how high the window was?" Zyphon asked in shock.

"Yes. I was desperate to escape." Ven said while trembling.

"I finally decided to tell Shining Armor to let us punch out early because we got bored." Aqua added.

"So what's this big secret you guys have?" Muse asked curiously.

"Well Princess Celestia has transferred us from duty in Canterlot to the Crystal Empire." Terra explained.

"What, really?" Muse gasped.

"So you'll be working under Cadence and my brother?" Twilight asked.

"That's the plan." Ven answered.

"What brought this on?" Muse asked.

"Well ever since the reports of how Pythor and the Serpentine infiltrated the Crystal Empire twice, Princess Celestia felt it was best if we were transferred there." Aqua explained.

"Well that's a smart idea." Twilight admitted.

"So when do you three transfer officially?" Muse asked.

"As soon as we get back to Canterlot," Ven began, "We sign the form and its official."

"I guess this means you'll have even lesser time to see Muse then?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well our visits will be shorter, but we'll still see her." Terra admitted.

"That's why we're making the most of our visit here." Aqua added.

"I'm glad." Muse said as she hugged them.

"Make way! Coming through!" Pinkie called, as she cleared a path as they saw seeing a seven layer cake being wheeled over by the Cakes.

"Hey isn't that?" Terra began as they started recognizing the cake.

"The Carnival Cake Supreme?" Ven asked, as he salivated at the sight of it.

"Oh yeah." Muse replied.

"Wow it really does look delicious." Dustin gasped at the height and size of it.

"Ralph would eat that in one bite." Alistair joked as the humans chuckled.

"Pinkie, you outdid yourself." Twilight admitted.

"It wasn't easy, but it worked." Pinkie admitted as she fainted showing them her exhaustion.

"Well who gets the honor to cut it?" Spike asked looking at the ponies.

"I think it should be Muse." Wild suggested.

"I agree." Aqua agreed.

The group waited as Muse smiled and fulfilling their wishes started cutting the cake and passed out a slice to every pony. As they started eating Dustin and Alistair's eyes widened, "OMG, this has to be the best cake I've ever tasted!" Dustin gasped.

"It's downright delicious!" Alistair added.

"Scrumdiddlyumptious!" Domino cawed, as he stuck his beak into his piece.

"Oh yeah, this is tasty." Fievel added, as his fur was covered in cake bits.

"Just like how I remember it." Muse smiled, as she ate her slice.

"So where are you three staying during your visit?" Rarity asked.

"Well we have hotel arrangements here, so not to be a bother to our sister." Terra explained.

"You three are never a bother to me." Muse replied.

"That makes us happy to hear from you." Aqua said hugging her. Soon the party was over and everyone headed home for the night.

The very next day, Muse, Twilight, Wild, Spike, Dustin, Alistair, and Zyphon were on their way to Muse's office to see some of her newest ideas while her siblings were getting a tour of Ponyville with Pinkie Pie, "I apologize for what you guys are about to see. It's sort of been awhile since I cleaned up" Muse warned them.

"How bad could it be?" Dustin asked.

Muse opened the door and the group was shocked. The whole office was cluttered in papers, "Wow all of a sudden my apartment doesn't look so messy." Alistair said.

"Even the library's never been this messy." Spike added in equal shock.

"Yeah sorry." Muse said sheepishly.

"How can you work in this condition?!" Twilight asked Muse in shock.

"It's not easy." She admitted.

"Well I can't let this office be cluttered like this!" Twilight declared.

"What're you suggesting, Twi?" Wild asked.

"Let's help clean this place up." Twilight suggested.

"What?" Spike complained.

"You don't have to do that, Twi." Muse replied.

"Actually I agree with Twilight," Wild put in, "I mean it's easier to work in a cleaner office right?"

"Well you got a point." Muse admitted.

"Well then let's get to work." Twilight ordered.

"Right away, Princess." Zyphon saluted.

So eventually the boys started helping out around the office, picking up and sorting papers while throwing some away, "Thanks for helping me out here, guys." Muse thanked them.

"No problem at all." Twilight answered.

Dustin was carrying some old scripts from past plays Muse wrote and placed them on the desk, "Jeez you wrote all of these?"

"Yup. Those are from my fantasy period." She explained.

"Fantasy period?" Dustin asked in confusion.

"Sometimes I write a bunch of different scripts based on a genre." She continued.

"And how often do you do a particular genre?" Twilight asked, while using her magic to dust a shelf as the dust got into Spike's nose. He quickly opened a window and sneezed some fire outside.

"Gesundheit." Zyphon excused him.

"Thank you." Spike replied.

"Well Twilight, I get into a frenzy every so often like right now I'm in bit of a horror mode." Muse continued explaining.

"Horror?" Alistair asked in interest.

"Oh yes."

"Anything good in that genre you got going on now?" Wild asked as he straightened out some files.

"Well this is my latest it's in my typewriter." Muse said going over to collect the script.

Alistair whispered to Dustin, "Thank God we live in an age of computers," Alistair checked the title, "This title…"

"What is it?" Dustin asked.

"I call it the Underworld Pony."

"Oh dear. Kinda gory isn't it?" Zyphon asked.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it." Muse replied.

"She's got a point," Alistair admitted and began reading a little out loud, "There was once a filly who grew up in a village somewhere in the high mountains of Equestria, but one day as part of a horrifying tradition she was used as a living sacrifice," he sat down and continued reading as the others listened while Muse smiled to see their reactions, "They buried her alive and left her. She rose up from the ground and torched her village burning it to the ground with herself."

"Whoa! Doesn't sound like something children should see." Twilight said in shock.

"Well it can be traumatizing to the faint hearted." Muse admitted.

"Says here that to avoid being condemned for eternity she becomes a messenger of death and drags the tormentors of other ponies to the netherworld." Alistair added.

"Whoa. That sounds wicked." Dustin gasped.

"Sounds thrilling." Wild added.

"Good heavens, how can you say that?" Zyphon asked.

"It's horror Zyphon, what's not to love?" Dustin asked.

"Well horror isn't exactly my cup of tea." Zyphon admitted.

"How'd this come to you?" Twilight asked Muse.

"I've read a lot of horror literature," She explained, "I also got a drawing for the Underworld Pony."

"Show us." Wild requested.

Muse walked to her files and took it out showing them. The group first thought they were going to see a menacing creature of a pony, but to their surprise they saw a cute little unicorn filly with a gray coat, red eyes, blank flank, a black mane and tail, "Not as terrifying as I thought." Alistair replied a little disappointed.

"Appearances can be deceiving." Muse reminded him.

"Yeah we know a lot about that." Dustin admitted.

"So beneath her exterior is supposed to be frightening?" Twilight asked.

"Well see for yourself." Muse said taking out another drawing of the pony wearing a gown decorated in different flower patterns.

"Nice robe." Alistair admitted.

"Reminds me of something Aria would wear." Dustin added seeing how it looked like a Japanese kimono.

"So what's with the outfit?" Spike asked.

"It's what she wears when she takes a tormentor to the underworld," She answered and pointed to the flowers, "The flowers are what blinds the tormentor and they wake up on a boat ride to the gates of the underworld."

"It sounds totally neat." Alistair admitted.

"You think it is now, but you haven't heard the real frightening bits," Muse smirked, "You think the Underworld pony would just bring vengeance upon others tormentors free of charge? Oh no, she requires special payment for requesting her services."

"What kind of payment?" Zyphon asked, not sure he'd want to know.

"When it is time for the pony who makes a contract with the Underworld Pony to die then they will also be dragged into the netherworld." Muse explained creepily.

Spike's eyes widened looking ready to have a heart attack, while Dustin and Alistair looked the same before calling out, "Awesome!"

"How can that be awesome?" Twilight asked failing to see why they're so excited.

"Because Twilight, that's just the kind of element needed for a horror production." Dustin answered.

"I'm glad you think so. Before my sibs leave I plan to hold some auditions to play the underworld pony. I'm allowing Cherilee to bring the students in to try out."

"The students?" Dustin asked, "You think any of those kids could pull off such a character?"

"You'd be surprise." She answered.

The very next day, Muse and Cherilee stood before the group of school ponies, with the teacher pony speaking, "All right kids settle down."

Muse began, "Now you're all here because you will all be participating in these tryouts for my latest play in the making."

Scootaloo spoke to her friends, "This could be our big chance. Any one of us could have an opportunity to earn our cutie marks in theater acting."

"Imagine the possibilities." Applebloom added in hope.

"I can't wait." Sweetie Belle added in excitement.

"Like you have a shot?" a familiar voice asked, as they turned seeing Diamond Tiara and groaned at her bringing down their morale.

"Now everypony form a line, and we can begin." Muse instructed as they did so.

Sweetie looked at the end of the line and saw another pony with a blank flank. It was a unicorn filly with pale pink coat like a cherry blossom, her mane was black, and had cherry red eyes, "Hey Sakura Gem, how're you?" Sweetie asked. The sister of the fashionista met her while on an outing with Rarity. Sakura's grandmother made necklaces and bracelets for a living.

"I'm ok." The other unicorn answered her friend.

"Are you as excited as we are?" Scootaloo asked.

"I just hope I'm good enough." Sakura admitted.

"I'm sure ya are." Applebloom replied.

"Ok everypony I'd like to introduce you to my best three actor ponies that will be playing the servants of the Underworld Pony. They will be guest judges please introduce your self and your character please." Muse explained. The kids nodded and watched as the three older ponies started introducing themselves.

The first one, was a young male earth pony who had a green coat, black mane and tail, and his cutie mark was a flute, "My name's Pied Piper and my character is named Malice Aura." The kids applauded at his intro.

The second was a female unicorn with a blue coat, and had long black mane. Her cutie mark was a harp, "I'm Harmony Melody, and the character I play is Spirit Whisper." The kids applauded.

Finally the last of them was a pegasus who looked as old as Granny Smith but was a bit more nimble. His cutie mark was a rain cloud, "I'm Downpour and I play Elder Voodoo." The kids gave the last one the biggest applause.

"Now let's begin the auditions for our little lovely Death Bloom the Underworld Pony." Muse smirked as the kids cheered.

Muse sat with three as the tryouts began, as more of the kids performed giving them their critiques. After each of the CMC took their turns they along with Sakura watched as Diamond Tiara started to boast on how she would get the part before she even auditioned, "Any of these fillies who thinks they can get the part over me is out of their mind," She trotted up and spoke some of the lines, "If you truly wish vengeance upon your tormentors, then untie the scarlet thread from the dolls neck. I shall then ferry your tormentor straight to the depths of the underworld."

The four then began their critiques, "Well not bad, but not as stoic as I'd like it." Pied noted.

"Yes but it's not very good either." Harmony put in.

"Your thoughts?" Downpour asked Muse.

"My rational self is agreeing she's good, but I just can't see her as a pony of death. She's too much like a tormentor, but personally I'm also disgusted about her boasting that isn't good in this business." Muse said.

Diamond Tiara was appalled by their critique, "How can you say that about me?"

"I'm Sorry Diamond Tiara, but I'm afraid the part just isn't for you." Muse broke it to her.

D.T groaned in frustration before joining the others, "Next we have, Sakura Gem." Pied called. Sakura trotted before them, and looked at the lines before speaking them.

"Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh cursed soul wallowing in your sins...Perhaps...it is time to die?" she said in a stoic tone.

Pied smiled, "Well now this one is a bit more believable."

"Indeed." Downpour agreed.

"I thought she was splendid. She really captured the tone." Harmony told Muse who replied.

"Agreed, but just let me hear this line from her." Muse handed her another line as Sakura read it out loud.

"This is vengeance, and I am ferrying you to the depths of the underworld."

"Beautiful," Muse smiled, "Sakura, tell Cherilee I would like to talk to your grandmother about you taking the role."

"Yes ma'am." Sakura answered, as Downpour spoke to her.

"I look forward to working along side you."

"What?! This is an outrage!" Diamond ranted.

"Well look who's a sore loser?" Pied replied, as the filly frowned.

"Sorry, but you can't always win them sweetheart." Harmony answered.

Other kids tried out for other parts earning either the roles of a troubled pony or a tormentor to that troubled pony, with Diamond getting the role of a tormentor, much to her ire. Muse noticed Scootaloo and spoke, "Scootaloo, you mind if I talk to you?"

"Not at all." She replied going over to Muse.

"Good because I want to talk about the auditions."

"Was I no good?" Scootaloo gasped, while thinking she wasn't good enough.

"Oh it's nothing like that," Muse replied, "I want you to perform these lines for me." She handed the Pegasus filly some lines.

Scootaloo looked at the lines and spoke them in a shocked tone, "I saw her! I saw the Underworld Pony."

Muse spoke another set of lines in a similar shocked tone, "What? What do you mean you saw her?"

"I saw her. She was talking to another about vengeance." Scootaloo continued her lines.

"Who was it? Did you see anything specific?" Muse continued reading the lines herself.

"Not much, it was a dark room." Scootaloo finished, as Muse stopped their script reading and spoke.

"Magnificent. You're perfect!"

"Perfect for what?" the filly asked.

"For the character whose lines you just read." She answered, as the filly's eyes widened in surprise.

"Me? Really?"

"That's right. Do you accept the part?"

"I do!" Scootaloo cheered, which in turn put a smile on Muse's face.

Later that day at the theater, the prop ponies were putting the set together, as Muse was inspecting everything, "Good work, everypony. Keep it up."

"Hey, Muse!" Wildcard called, as he, the boys, Zyphon, her sibs, and the girls approached.

"Hi guys!" Muse went over and hugged Wild.

"Sure is busy around here." Aqua noticed all the ponies were hard at work.

"They sure are. This new play that I have being put on will be the pinnacle of my horror genre works." Muse explained.

"How do you figure that, darling?" Rarity asked.

"Because I've hired the perfect candidate for the special affects. A real chaos creator if you will." Muse smirked, and waited for something.

"Did somepony say chaos?" they looked around and saw a microscopic Discord appear on Muse's head, "I simply adore chaos!" he made himself his regular size and floated above the group.

"Hi Discord, how's it going?" Dustin asked.

"I'm doing fabulous, thank you very much." Discord answered.

"You hired Discord to help with your play?" Rainbow asked.

"Just you wait for the special affects I intend to use for my play. They're the kind only Discord can pull off." Muse explained.

"I'm just so excited to be a part of this I can't contain my excitement!" Discord cheered, as the top of his head burst open like a volcano unleashing little Discords cheering in excitement.

"Now he'd be the life of a party." Ven told his sibs.

Discord spotting the three other ponies poofed himself to their sides, "And who have we here?"

"Discord, I'd like you to meet my siblings, Terra Quake, Aqua Blue, and Ventus Hurricane." Muse introduced them.

Discord rubbed his chin with his gryphon talon before it dawned on him, "Ah yes the Elemental trio of guards in Canterlot. Charmed and delighted." He bowed his head.

"Well we're not going to be working Canterlot much longer." Aqua answered.

"You're not?" Discord asked.

"Nope, we're being transferred to the Crystal Empire." Terra answered.

"Well hooray for you!" Discord cheered as multiple Discords appeared and applauded.

"So exactly how scary is this play going to be?" Fluttershy asked nervously.

"Relax Fluttershy, remember it's just a play." Muse calmed her.

"Yeah, and I can't wait to see Scoots perform." Rainbow added.

"Same for Sakura. Her grandmother was so overjoyed to hear she got a part." Rarity put in.

"Well another few days and the show will be ready to go on." Muse explained.

"Ooh I can't wait!" Pinkie cheered as she bounced around.

Soon it was three days later, as everypony in Ponyville was gathered at the theater. The seats were packed as the girls, the boys, and Wildcard were in the crowd with Muse's siblings, "I can't wait to see Muse's play." Twilight said.

"I know, and just wait till we see Applebloom and the others." Applejack added.

"Shh, here she comes." Terra shushed them as they watched Muse come on stage.

"Good evening everypony and welcome to tonight's presentation I like to call 'The Underworld Pony'!" Muse announced as the crowd applauded.

They ceased their applause, as Muse went back stage and the curtain opened up revealing the setting of an old village. Muse narrated the opening tale that Alistair read to Wild, Twilight, Spike, and Dustin when he read the script about Death Bloom being offered up as a sacrifice unfairly and in returned burned her village to the ground with herself included. Muse ended the first narration that to avoid being dragged into the netherworld she would close off her emotions and bring vengeance upon the tormentors of other ponies.

The first act began with Applebloom acting as a school filly, and Diamond Tiara being her tormentor. Applejack smiled as Applebloom performed, while backstage Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo did as well. Applebloom's character listened upon hearing a way to summon the Underworld pony by writing magical summoning in the ground of a forest. She did so as smoke filled the stage as Sakura Gem appeared in costume, "You have summoned me, my name is Death Bloom." Sakura greeted in a stoic tone.

"You're the underworld pony?" Applebloom's character gasped.

Sakura handed Applebloom a voodoo pony doll with a red thread tied around the neck, "This is for you. If you truly wish vengeance upon your tormentor then untie the scarlet thread around its neck. Doing so will bind you in a contract with me. I will drag the soul of your tormentor into the underworld."

"Wow." Applebloom gasped while preparing to untie it, until Sakura continued.

"Be warned, everything comes with a price. When it is your time to die your soul will also belong to the netherworld. You will never know the joys and peace in the afterlife, but the pain and sorrow as will your tormentor. The rest lies within you." Smoke filled the stage, as Sakura faded into it, returning backstage.

"Oh Applebloom's doing so great." Applejack whispered to her bro.

"Eyeuup." Big Mac agreed.

They continued watching the play, as Diamond Tiara's character continued bringing pain and suffering on Applebloom's character, as she grabbed the voodoo doll and untied the thread as Downpour's voice echoed on the stage, "Your suffering will be rectified."

Discord watching from above the stage smirked seeing his cue, "It's show time!" he snapped his lions paw digits and suddenly the stage started looking like a crazy nightmare fuel show, with Diamond Tiara getting really scared despite it being part of the show.

The crowd watched as the other actors Pied Piper, Harmony Melody, and Downpour appear on the stage giving Diamond's character more fright, until Sakura Gem appeared before her in the flower designed robe, "Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain upon the innocent. Oh cursed soul wallowing in your sins...Perhaps...it is time to die?" suddenly she held out her robe as Discord made the flower patterns emerge and blinded everypony.

Suddenly the scene on stage shifted to Diamond Tiara lying on a boat in a dark gloomy area as Sakura Gem was pretending to row it across the stage, "Hey where am I? What're you doing?" Diamond said her lines.

"This is vengeance, and I am ferrying you into the underworld for eternity." Sakura explained as Diamond let out a pretend scream of terror as the boat was pulled off stage.

As soon as act one ended, the ponies applauded and cheered with Dustin speaking to the girls, "Man only the first act and already I'm shaking in excitement."

"That was awesome," Rainbow added, as she saw Fluttershy cowering under her seat, "Come on, Fluttershy. It wasn't that horrifying."

"I know. I just feel more comfortable down here." She squeaked.

So they waited as the second act continued with another story leading up to Scootaloo playing a character that had a connection with Death Bloom, allowing her to see what the Underworld Pony saw. Scootaloo's character and another stallion pretending to be her character's father started searching for the victims who were trying to make a pact with the Underworld pony, but were unable to persuade most of them to not take vengeance upon their tormentors. Rainbow watched in pure amazement as Scootaloo acted feeling prouder at how her surrogate little sister was doing.

Soon the finale had come, and the cast had bowed their heads as the curtain closed, while everypony applauded on the performance. Later on the cast was being congratulated while giving out autographs. The CMC and Sakura high hoofed as the others approached, "You all did great." Muse congratulated them.

"Better than great, they were all perfect!" Terra said.

"Really?" Applebloom asked.

"Absolutely." Aqua assured.

"And I see you got a little something there, Sakura Gem." Ven noticed.

Sakura turned to her flank seeing a cutie mark appeared representing a stage between two velvet red curtains. She gasped, "I got my cutie mark!" she cheered.

"Congratulations!" Applebloom congratulated her.

"Good job." Zyphon added.

"Well we may not have gotten our cutie marks, but this was a lot of fun." Sweetie Belle said.

"You got that right." Scootaloo agreed.

"Sakura, would you consider trying out for other plays I have in the making?" Muse offered the filly, whose eyes lit up and nodded now that she knew what her special talent was.

"Well sis ya did it again," Terra ruffled Muse's mane, "You put on a show of wonder."

"We can't wait to see your next performance." Ven added.

"Thanks guys, next time I'll have to have it at the Crystal Empire." Muse added and they all agreed to that.