• Published 12th Mar 2014
  • 1,310 Views, 6 Comments

The Koopa Uprising - Fryguy



Can anything stop Bowser from keeping Equestria under his influence?

  • ...
3
 6
 1,310

5. On The Run

Yoshi and Spike had gotten the first key and destroyed the first fortress, but soon they hear the noise of what appears to be aircrafts in the air, and soon that would be known as true, because soon the entire airship armada appeared behind them, it shocked our heroes so much that they wanted to see why they were here. "He he he he he HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Bowser Jr. was laughing so hard that he couldn't control himself, he was going to have fun killing these two. He soon signaled the soldiers on the airships to fire many rounds of arrows from their crossbows, the arrows had landed inches away from our heroes' feet.

"Run!"

Soon the chase begins.

Soon the soldiers fire so much ammo that our heroes could barely dodge them, soon the airships started firing cannon balls, and that caused much chaos for Yoshi and Spike, then Bowser Jr. started a secret cannon from his ship, from the Bowser head's mouth, shooting multiple fireballs at our heroes.

But that wouldn't last long, Yoshi and Spike got a lucky break, the ships were out of ammo. "Dang it! You may have escaped my wrath this time, but don't expect to be lucky the next!" With that, the airships turned to leave. Yoshi and Spike were relieved to see them leave, but now they know that they are now wanted criminals to Bowser.

Soon they reach the second city and fortress, but soldiers were waiting for them. "Uh oh, we must get past them, the only way right now is by killing them and the taskmasters, but not by quick reflexes, but by pretending to surrender, and making a attack from within the fortress!"

Soon their plan is in action, they enter the city, as they expected, soldiers guarded their path. "Halt! Your under arrest!"

"Go ahead, take us away." The duo then put their hands out. Shocked and suprized, they cuff the two, and lead them to the fortress, but unknown to them, Yoshi had hundreds of arrows in his mouth, and Spike was building up his fire power.

When the guards brought our heroes before a goomba on a throne, he was pleased by their capture, not knowing that they were about to be attacked. That's when Yoshi started spinning and firing the arrows in his mouth, killing the goomba and the guards, Spike then snatched the key from the goomba's belt, and then started using his fire to wither the building's stone walls, the only thing holding the fortress up, and soon the duo ran out of the building to see it fall before them, like if the place was begging for mercy, the ponies there started gasping to see the ounce mighty fortress now in ruins, not knowing that the people who destroyed it were on the run to the next city.

Back in Canterlot, Bowser's anger boils when he hears the report about two fortresses were destroyed, and many guards and soldiers killed during the times of the destruction. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN TWO FORTRESSES WERE DESTROYED?!!!!!! WHOEVER DID THIS WILL BE KILLED BY BOWSER JR.'S AIRSHIP ARMADA!!!!!!"

"Father! I already tried, but they got away from the airships."

"Well, we'll have to somehow trap them, they'll never escape my wrath if I can help it!"

Soon wanted posters were put up throughout Equestria wanting Yoshi and Spike, the reward was a large amount of money, one million coins. But Yoshi and Spike were already on the run, they wouldn't give up to free Equestria, to free the ponies, to free happiness ounce again, to free Twilight from Bowser.

But it won't be easy, and the duo knew it, but they know that they were going to succeed in time. They have to succeed even though they were outlaws now, they know that if they failed, Bowser's family and decendents would rule Equestria forever in disharmony.