• Published 12th Mar 2014
  • 1,308 Views, 6 Comments

The Koopa Uprising - Fryguy



Can anything stop Bowser from keeping Equestria under his influence?

  • ...
3
 6
 1,308

2. Airship Armada

Near Appleloosa, the closet city to the border of Equestria, many ponies were preparing for the harvest season, when in the distance, their are flying things in the sky.

Bowser Jr. lead the airships with pride with his own, miniature airship, for he was the leader of the koopa army, and he wanted the entire country to his father to rule.

"Alas! The first city! Today, the country will be in my father's hands!" And with that, Bowser Jr. from his little miniature airship, took a shot from his cannons, the shot signaled the koopa army to use very deadly force against the small country town. Bowser Jr.'s shot hit the side of a building, but soon hundreds of cannon balls were destroying houses, and damaging crops.

Soon everypony was panicking that many were scattered throughout Appleloosa, only to be chased and cornered by koopas with bomb-ups in their hands. Goombas start breaking into houses with the butt of their swords, when they break in, the residents are quickly defeated.

Bowser Jr. then goes down himself, shooting fireballs, not as big as his dad's, but still do effective damage, setting seven houses on fire.

Meanwhile, in a untouched building.

"This is not good, we need to surrender!"

So Appleloosa is soon belonging to Bowser, and he sets up a fortified fortress, with seven hundred koopas and dry bones to let ponies know that the city is Bowser's, while his son pushes the rest of the army on.

In another city, rumors spread about the fall of Appleloosa, and many fear they're next. That prediction comes true in less than a heartbeat, when hundreds of cannon balls hurl through buildings and goombas and koopas rush in with swords in their hands. Goombas hold their swords, somehow.

"Men! Go! Make my father's authority stronger!!!" Soon, some airships land on the ground, and hundreds of koopas rush in, some flied to take out the pegisi, and others took out the unicorns and earth ponies.

Some ponies were waving white flags of surrender, but Bowser Jr. had the brutal attack kept going, and fired some cannon balls at the weakest spots to make sure every inhabitant feared his father, that was what he was trained for as a soldier, and that was what he was trained to do as the mighty ruler's son.

Many fillies were scared to death by the current events. Some fall into the trap planned by Bowser Jr. with koopas surrounding them, they were doomed, and their lives were in the koopas hands. "Well, well, if it isn't the local children of this city, you should be very scared and should fear our mighty ruler, for he will decide your fate, if you have one, he he he he!" While the koopa laughed, he pointed his blade at the little unicorns, pegisi, and earth ponies.

But while the trap was carried out, Bowser Jr. ran up to the koopa and blocked the koopa's swinging sword.

"NO! HOW DARE YOU?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT MY FATHER WILL LOSE IF YOU KILL THESE INNOCENT KIDS?! JUST FOR THAT YOU WILL DIE!"

"Please, be merciful to be like you are to these kids! Let your father decide my fate, for you already decided the children's fate."

Soon the brave son agrees to take the case to his father, but they needed to finish conquering the country first, including this city. So the siege continues until the city surrenders, and soon ounce again a fortress is set up, and ounce again, hundreds of koopas go into the military base until the country is captured.

The airships move on to a city called Las Pegasus, many of the inhabitants were shocked and scared from the uprising of a country west from Equestria, and soon figured out that the army was very close by. But before they could predict where the army was, a loud explosion erupted and started a very bad fire, and soon an army of koopas rushed into the city, trapping many ponies and destroying buildings, while the airships fired many rounds of cannon balls .

The fillies were with their parents and guardians while the soldiers moved closer and closer, trapping them in an alley, and from the orders of Bowser Jr. kept them their into surrender.

The city was forced to surrender when every building was ether damaged or destroyed, because they couldn't hide in the open, and the remains of the building won't work ether. So the battle was another victory, but without rest, the airships leave koopas to set up a base until the rest of the country is captured in battle.

After capturing two more cities, they reach the crystal empire, where the crystal ponies, fearful that a new ruler would cause lots of chaos, rely on the crystal heart to save them, at first the heart prevented the airships to come in, but soon, the airships used cannon balls to break in.

Learning that the city's protection was the crystal heart under the castle in the middle of the empire, Bowser Jr. charges towards the heart, an army of one thousand koopas behind him follow, protecting him from the crystal pony soldiers trying to fight back. Bowser Jr. finds the heart, and swipes it, then signals the airships to retrieve him and take the city.

Ounce back on his airship, Bowser Jr. led the airships to the castle where, they found a balcony and broke into the castle. "If there is someone ruling the place, come out now!" But nothing appeared before the armed koopas. "Cowards! Come out! Now!" But still, no response, or movements traced.

Soon the koopas run through the halls, searching for someone, anyone, in the castle. But the soldiers were so far unsuccessful. Until they find a winged unicorn, and another unicorn, with daggers approaching the koopas, caught off guard, the koopas retreat, but when the winged unicorn thought she and her husband, the unicorn, had the intruders trapped on the balcony, the koopas jump. Landing on Bowser Jr.'s airship hidden under the balcony. Bowser Jr. then appears before the princess and unicorn.

"Did you just try...to KILL MY SOLDIERS?!!!!" The couple backed up nervously, they had just made a powerful general angry.

"JUST BECAUSE OF THIS, YOU'LL NEVER SEE THIS KINGDOM AGAIN!!!!!!" While he was yelling the statement, he fired four shots at the couple, hitting the balcony, the balcony started to crack, and soon the balcony started to fall, when it hit the ground, the couple was knocked out, and soon koopa soldiers surround the destroyed balcony, they loaded the couple onto Bowser Jr.'s airship, which landed near the remains of the balcony after firing the cannon balls.

Many of the crystal ponies weep because their rulers and protection were captured by a very powerful army, and they soon surrender to Bowser Jr. knowing the price is their lives if they make him angry. Soon Bowser Jr. makes a speech before taking off again to capture the rest of the country. "Today, you and the rest of the country will fall into my father's hands, and just remember something, he will be more angry than me if something offends him, you have been warned!" Soon after that, koopas make a military base until the entire country is captured.

The Airships move east towards Manehatten, the rumors were spreading even more about the powerful attack. But the ponies were so scared of them they would not go to stop the threat. Soon huge explosions erupted from Manehatten, Bowser's army was attacking the place, this time, Bowser Jr. fired homing bullet bills and bomb-ups into the city, and sent boos, hammer, boomerang, and fire bros, and dry bones as well with the koopas and goombas to capture the big city close to the sea.

But the attack was not as strong as the other attacks, because they were running out of soldiers. Soon the airships were the ones doing the most damages and not the soldiers themselves. The city started raising white flags, but Bowser Jr. wasn't satisfied, he then jumped from his airship and started leading attacks against many buildings and city leaders.

Soon the city was waving hundreds of white flags of surrender. But Bowser Jr. wanted to do one last attack, on the biggest building in the city, soon he lead many airships against it. Ponies inside the building knew that they needed to get out of there very quickly, or the building will show no mercy for them if it collapses.

"Quickly! We need to escape this building while avoiding the cannon balls fired by the enemy!" Soon hundreds of ponies started leaving the building as fast as they can, while dodging the oncoming attacks by the airships, luckily, only seven hundred ponies were in the building at the time, and the last pony inside the building escapes well before the building starts cracking and starts to fall, causing a huge dust cloud blocking the view of the airships and the building.

When the cloud clears, the remains of the building is what remains of the ounce tall and mighty skyscraper. After that, Bowser Jr. lets the city surrender, sets up a fortress, and leaves some soldiers behind. Then head towards the remaining cities in the very middle of the country.

Ponyville heard the rumors from the other cities that were captured, but when they figured out that the army captured Manehatten, they knew they didn't stand a chance against the strong Airship Armada. But because they had one of their alicorn princesses, Twilight Sparkle, visiting the place, they thought they might stand a chance against the threat, Not knowing that Bowser Jr. had her brother and sister-in-law, Twilight confidently took a stand, when she got a glimpse at the oncoming airships, she knows it will be a tough fight.

She then fired a aggressive spell at the airships, hitting Bowser Jr.'s. That was the first and last straw for the head of the army, he signaled his soldiers to capture the princess, Then with her in their hands, take ponyville.

Soon Koopas were dropped from the airships, and their pursuit was on the winged unicorn. But Twilight didn't give up that easy, she knocked out many koopas, until she was wounded herself, a homing bullet bill struck her down, when she looked up before falling asleep, she looked up to find herself surrounded, and before she blacked out, she spat out this statement. "You'll never hurt Luna Or Celestia!" With that, Twilight's eyes rolled into the back of her head, for she was now fighting to stay awake, but she lost that fight and closed her eyes as blood started dripping down her back. The soldiers then took Twilight onto Bowser Jr.'s airship.

News about Twilight being defeated and captured spread through Ponyville rapidly. They were now scared to death. They then started waving white flags when the army was firing ammunition at the little town. The cutie mark crusaders were running all over the place, waving the white flags as told, but soon they and the other fillies ran to the schoolhouse, where the schoolteacher was hiding, but soon the army found them and quickly surrounded them.

Ponyville then surrendered, having the rest of the koopa soldiers set up a fortress there. The drivers of the airships and Bowser Jr. remained of the ounce huge army, but only one city was left to conquer, the capital city of Canterlot.

The royal guard and the royal sisters were already ready to face the airship armada. There they saw the powerful airships, Bowser Jr. jumped off his airship to meet them.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Celestia and Luna, the other princesses we hadn't captured yet. I'm going to have a lot of fun in this battle, YOUR SWORDS AND SPEARS ARE NO MATCH FOR MY AIRSHIPS! OR MY CANNONS!" With that, the pilots of the airships fired many shots at the royal guard. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Bowser Jr. started laughing in triumph, he knew he would win the battle, and Equestria would be his father's. He knew that ounce the country surrendered, the army would come back together and settle in Canterlot, Bowser Jr. could hardly wait.

Soon the guard was defeated and surrendered, but the princesses fled the scene, only to be surrounded, where Bowser Jr. knocked both of them out with the butt of his sword, then loaded the blacked out alicorns onto his airship and made a quick trip back to his father, currently at his castle.

"Dad."

"Yes son. I trust that you have claimed the victory?"

"Yes, and we even captured five of the rulers of the country, and all of them."

"Where are they?"

"They are going to be cared for in the medical chambers for now, because they were severely injured in battle. But then they will be cared for in the castle. They and the koopa kids will govern the castle for now, until your reign in Equestria ends, it is likely you will be defeated again, but not likely."

"Good thinking son, anyways, let us go settle in the capital."

So the reign of Bowser begins now.