• Published 25th Feb 2014
  • 334 Views, 4 Comments

The Past Is Never Really Forgotten - TrojanHorseWhisperer



Beany was an average Pegasus living a simple life. One day, she meets a unicorn named Miles who will change her life forever. Though she finds he holds a big secret. What has she dragged herself into?

  • ...
10
 4
 334

Chapter IX: Sparkly...

The four ponies opened their eyes, and they were all lying on the floor. They sat up and scratched their heads.

“What the…? Where are we?” asked Bass.

“The Crystal Empire. We travelled miles in a few seconds. How? I didn’t think anyone could teleport that far.” Dash exclaimed in shock.

Miles was agitated. “We have to go. NOW!” He got up and galloped towards the Crystal Palace. The other four jumped up and followed him. They gallop down the main road towards the palace. They finally reach the palace. Miles runs up to the main doors. He is immediately stopped by the guards.

“HALT! You cannot pass. The princesses are in a summit and cannot be disturbed. No visitors.” The guards chant.

“The princesses are in danger. You have to let me in.” Miles says desperately.

“Likely story. Get out of here.” The guards says in a monotonic voice. Miles retreats back to the group, knowing that trying to convince them would be pointless. They have their orders.

“Okay, I can teleport to the throne room. That’s where I need to be. Dash, find your friends. They have access to the palace, meaning they can help Twilight. Bass, Starlight, I want you two to guard the throne room doors. Inform me the second that someone tries to get in. Beany… you’re with me. Just stay out of the way and say nothing. You all ready?”
Everybody nods.

“Right.” Miles’ horn glows red and a light shines around Bass and Starlight. The two disappear with a flash of light. Dash fly’s around the palace and disappears inside. Miles looks at Beany.

“Hold on.” He puts his hoof onto her back. His horn glows and suddenly they’re in the throne room.
Miles gets his bearings quickly.

“Princesses! You are in grave danger. We…” Miles stops mid-sentence. The royal guards are bound and gagged in the corner of the room. As he looks to either side of the room, there are large black cages. In each of them is one of the four princesses. Miles gasped.

He looks to the throne and a large, pure black mare, about the same size as Cadence, walks out from behind the throne.

Her eyes are pure red, with only a slight black slit as a pupil. Her teeth were sharp and scary looking. Her mane flowed and licked like fire, and was a pure burning orange colour. Her upper legs had grey rings around them, with black gems encrusted into them. She had a long horn that curved slightly. She had large wings, but they weren’t like Pegasus wings, or Alicorn wings. They were cartilage and skin, like a dragons wings. Her mark, was the Alicorn amulet held within a shield, almost like a coat of arms.
Miles gasped again. The mare laughs, evilly, in a harsh, but soft voice.