• Published 2nd Mar 2014
  • 1,434 Views, 21 Comments

cutie mark fakers - closetbrony16



the cmc find out that diamond tiara and silver spoon have fake cutie marks

  • ...
4
 21
 1,434

Chapter 2

So for the past few hours. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were remolding the cmc's clubhouse by their request. Right now their just about to see what's changed.

"Ok blank flanks uh i mean girls welcome to your new club house" said Diamond Tiara.

"Wow" said Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

"Everything looks all fancy" said Apple Bloom.

"And there's glitters everywhere" said Sweetie Belle.

"Meh it's ok" said Scootaloo.

"So anything else we can do for you" asked Silver Spoon.

"I don't think so, we kind of have to go home and do our homework now" said Sweetie Belle.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that we'll just do it for you" said Diamond Tiara.

"What no way that's cheating" said Apple Bloom.

"I don't know Apple Bloom they do get a lot of good grades in class and it's not like anypony's going to know" said Scootaloo.

"She's right and besides we'll give it to you tomorrow right before school" said Silver Spoon.

"Alright just don't make our answers wrong on purpose or we'll telling everyone your cutie marks are fake" said Apple Bloom.

The next morning the cmc were walking to school.

"Ugh I wish I could fly that way I don't have to walk to school every single day" said Scootaloo.

"I hope Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon actually did our work and not just their home work" said Sweetie Belle.

As they were walking, Diamond Tiara's personal carriage came along with Silver Spoon and Their butlers who were both pulling the Carriage.

"Hey girls here's your homework we did for you" said Diamond Tiara.

"Wow thanks" said Apple Bloom.

"You all look tired why don't we let you ride with us to school" said Silver Spoon.

"Anything that doesn't evolve walking is fine by me" said Scootaloo.

So they got on the carriage and went of to school.

Later at lunch time.

"So what do you girls have for lunch" asked Apple Bloom.

"I have a hay sandwich, some grapes, and a juice box" said Sweetie Belle.

"I have a daisy sandwich, a cookie, and some water" said Scootaloo.

"I have apples, mini apple pie, and some leftover apple cider" said Apple Bloom.

"Well at least we'll not like Dinky whose mom always takes a bite out of her muffin" Said Scootaloo.

"Hey girls looks like your lunch doesn't look so good" said Diamond Tiara who just came in with Silver Spoon.

"Like we haven't notice" said Sweetie Belle.

"That's why we're inviting you to eat lunch with us" said Silver Spoon.

Just then their butlers appeared set up a five star meal for all them.

"Wow and this is all for us" asked Apple Bloom.

"Yep so let's sit down and eat" said Diamond Tiara.

Just then Snips and Snails showed up hungry.

"Hey our lunches also suck so can we eat with you as well" Asked Snips.

"Sorry but this just for us and our friends and your not our friends" said Diamond Tiara.

"Oh come on girls we have enough food for everypony" said Sweetie Belle.

"But our butlers made this meal just for the 5 of us" said Silver Spoon.

"Ok then, hey Snips Snails want to know something about Diamomd Tiara and Silver Spoon" asked Scootaloo.

"What is it" asked Snails.

"Hey everypony your all invited to have lunch with us and our new best friends Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo" said Diamond Tiara.

Then everypony rushed over to the girls table and started eating.

"So what's that thing about Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon" asked Snips.

"Just that their the most amazing friends a pony could ever have" said Scootaloo.

"Scootaloo you were right having Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon do what we want is the best" said Apple Bloom.

"Yeah i hope this never ends" said Sweetie Belle.

END OF CHAPTER 2