• Published 2nd Mar 2014
  • 1,434 Views, 21 Comments

cutie mark fakers - closetbrony16



the cmc find out that diamond tiara and silver spoon have fake cutie marks

  • ...
4
 21
 1,434

Chapter 3

The next morning, Apple Bloom woke up to a not so pleasant surprise.

"What a beautiful morning, the sun is shining, the temperature is great, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are on my bed, wait what" said Apple Bloom.

"Good morning Apple Bloom" said Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon who were on Apple Bloom's bed.

"What are you two doing here and how did you get in" asked Apple Bloom.

"Your granny let us in so we can serve you breakfast in bed" said Diamond Tiara.

"Well that's awfully kind of you two" said Apple Bloom.

"We were going to have our butlers make it for you, but we decided to show that we really care by making it ourselves" said Silver Spoon

"Oh really" said Apple Bloom.

"Yep so here you go" said Diamond Tiara as she brought out a plate of burnt toast, eggs, and bacon.

"Have you two ever cooked before" asked Apple Bloom.

"Not once" said both of them.

"Well go ahead and try it" said Silver Spoon.

Apple Bloom then started to take a bite out of the eggs not wanting to disappoint her new friends.

"Well how is it" Asked Diamond Tiara.

"It's really good" said Apple Bloom.

"Good to know. Come on Diamond Tiara we better go now" said Silver Spoon.

"Where are you two going" asked Apple Bloom.

"We're going to Scootaloo and Sweetie Belles houses now so we can give them their breakfast" said Diamond Tiara

"Ok see you two at school" said Apple Bloom.

As soon as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon left, Apple Bloom rushed to an outhouse so she could throw up from those burnt eggs.

"Oh those Eggs were even worse then that rotten apple Granny Smith accidently packed me for lunch" said Apple Bloom.

Later at School

"So did Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon serve you breakfast in bed as well" asked Apple Bloom.

"Yep" said both of them who were also not feeling well from the food.

"I know what will cheer you two up, after school I thought of a new way to get out Cutie Marks" said Scootaloo.

Then their Teacher Cheerilee came in to start class.

"Ok children it's time to take your history test so get your pencils out and let's begin" said Cheerilee

During the test, Sweetie Belle became frustrated because she couldn't solve this one problem.

"What's wrong Sweetie Belle" Asked Silver Spoon.

"Nothing it's just that I can't remember the name of the pony who created snow flakes" said Sweetie Belle.

"I know that answer I'll just tell you it" said Silver Spoon.

"Sorry but we can't help each other during class, I'll just figure this one out on my own" said Sweetie Belle.

After that Silver Spoon wrote the answer down on a note and gave it to Sweetie Belle.

"Silver Spoon I said no" said Sweetie Belle as she was giving it back to Silver Spoon.

"I'll take that" Said Cheerilee as she took the note out of Sweetie Belle.

"Uh oh" said Sweetie Belle.

Cheerilee read the note and then said "So you two like giving each other notes with answers, well then you can both have this one".

She then gave them a note that had the words detention after school.

"Ugh" said Sweetie Belle.

Later after school for Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, And Diamond Tiara, and after detention for Sweetie belle. Everypony was at the top of the biggest hill in Ponyville.

"So what's your plan to get our cutie marks this time Scootaloo" Asked Apple Bloom.

"Well I decided we should get our cutie marks by doing down hill racing" said Scootaloo.

"What do we do for that" asked Sweetie Belle.

"First we push a wagon down and then quickly get in it while rideing it down the hill so we can see makes it to the bottom first, I'll show you all an example with this old wagon I found on my way home yesterday.

"What do we do" asked Diamond Tiara.

"Oh you two can just stay there and watch" Said Scootaloo.

As soon as she was ready, Scootaloo pushed the carriage down and quickly got in.

"Yahoo this is great" Yelled Scootaloo in excitement.

"Diamond Tiara what's that your holding" asked Apple Bloom.

"Oh it's this loose screw I found on one of the wheels of that wagon" said Diamond Tiara.

Just then the wheel that the loose screw was on fell apart and started a chain reaction of the whole wagon falling apart. Scootaloo not wanting to be on the wagon while it was falling apart jumped out of it and fell into a mud pile.

"Scootaloo are you ok" asked Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

"Do I look ok" Asked Scootaloo.

"Oh you poor thing, why don't we go and clean you up back at my mansion" said Silver Spoon.

"You know what I'll just go home and clean my self up" said Scootaloo.

"Girls you two have been really helpful to us but we kind of like things back the way they were" said Apple Bloom.

"Yeah so why don't you just start being mean to us again and we won't tell anyone your secret" said Sweetie Belle.

"Oh I get it your testing us to see if we actually go back to the way things were, well don't worry we're not going to do it" said Diamond Tiara

"What we're not testing you two" said Scootaloo.

"Sorry but we're not failing this test no matter what you say' said Silver Spoon.

"Ugh you know what fine we are testing you and the next part of your test is to run over to that tree over there and stay their until we say so" said Apple Bloom.

"OK come on Silver Spoon" said Diamond Tiara.

"Alright girls huddle up, except you Scootaloo your still dirty so you can just stay there. Ok we need to find a way to get Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon off our backs any ideas" Asked Apple Bloom.

"I know we can just tell everybody that they don't have real cutie marks that way they won't want to help us anymore" said Scootaloo.

"That's a terrible idea Scootaloo. If we tell everybody without a reason then Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon will hate us even more then they already do" said Apple Bloom.

"I know we can help them get their cutie marks for real, that way their won't be a reason to keep a secret" said Sweetie Belle.

"Nah that idea's stupid because if we can't get our own cutie marks, what makes you think we can get other ponies theirs" asked Scootaloo.

"Yeah your right besides how do you even get a tiara and spoon cutie mark" asked Sweetie Belle.

"Actually part of your plan isn't half bad Sweetie Belle" said Apple Bloom.

" It is" asked Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

"We won't get them their cutie marks, but we can make them think they have them.

"Huh" said a confused Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

"Here's the plan we'll invite the two to a sleepover at the clubhouse tonight and when their asleep we'll put permanent cutie mark tattoos on them" said Apple Bloom.

"Are you sure that plan will work" asked Scootaloo.

"I have no idea but we have to try" asked Apple Bloom.

"Can we come back now" yelled Diamond Tiara who was at that tree Apple Bloom told them to go to.

"Actually we'll going to invite you two to a sleepover at our clubhouse so you two should go home and get ready" said Apple Bloom.

"Ok we'll see you tonight" yelled Silver Spoon.

"Alright girls first we'll go tell our folks that we're spending the night and then you two head to the store and get permanent tattoos while I go get a sleeping potion from Zecora" said Apple Bloom.

"Just one more thing, what happens if they really do get their cutie marks" asked Sweetie Belle.

"Oh please I sure the only reason they never got their cutie mark is because they never even tried" said Scootaloo.

"Ok girls see you tonight we have set things back to normal" said Apple Bloom.

END OF CHAPTER 3