• Published 16th Feb 2014
  • 493 Views, 6 Comments

Outsider: The Vengeful Changeling - Sillyponyme



A new Changeling takes it upon himself to get revenge on everypony involved in Chrysalis's death.

  • ...
6
 6
 493

Power

Bloodlust walked around the room, circling Sweetie Belle while doing so. She had been put on a rock table and tied up. Bloodlust just glared angrily at her not in the mood to care that she couldn’t see him. He was too angry at knowing that he had failed to kill Twilight and what’s worse was that she seemed to be able to use her magic though frozen. It didn’t make any sense, did his power not freeze time completely, had the outsider not given him full power? He wasn’t being told something and it angered him. He had his greatest enemy in his grasp and she slipped right through his hooves.

Bloodlust kicked a small pebble and stomped the ground as if he were angry with it. The small pebble hit the wall and the sound echoed throughout the area. “Surely I am stronger then this?” Bloodlust saw a purple light where the pebble had hit the wall. He cocked his head and made his way over to the light. The wall seemed thin, far to thin to be able to hold up rock, a hidden tunnel perhaps? He pound his hooves against the wall and a blinding purple light broke through and shone as bright as the sun.

Bloodlust blocked the light with his foreleg to keep the light from blinding him even more. Once the light calmed, he lowered his leg and the outsider appeared. “With great power comes invisibility against your enemies but those with great power will see right through you?” The outsider disappeared leaving Bloodlust very confused.

“What does that mean you old fool?” Bloodlust could only stare at what appeared to be a shrine. He just stood there angrily for a few moments and then a soft moan was heard behind him. He turned around and walked over to Sweetie Belle. “Hello your highness, let me fill you in on something. I have the ability to freeze time and yet Twilight escaped me when she has no abilities that compare to mine. She doesn’t have the mark of the outsider, so tell me, how can one like her escape me? Only those with the same gift as I can resist my power; I’ll give you a moment to think.”

Sweetie though a little groggy understood what her captor had said. Why would he even ask her, she wouldn’t know and even if she did, she wouldn’t tell him. “I know nothing of the outsider you creep and once Twilight gets here, she will tear you apart and Crush will help.” Sweetie then spit at him but it landed short.

Bloodlust slapped Sweetie across the face and then climbed up on the table. “I will not be ignored, you’re close to her. Tell me how she could possibly escape me.” Sweetie didn’t say anything which resulted in Bloodlust slapping her a few more times. “Answer me you no good-” Sweetie cut him off by spitting in his face and it angered Bloodlust. He slapped her a few times more and then picked up her head and slammed her head against the table twice. “Answer me!”

Sweetie now bled from her nose and mouth as well as the back of her head. “Twilight is twice as powerful as you, go rot in-” Sweetie was cut off by more slaps.

“You little” Bloodlust then realized what the outsider had meant and he hopped off the table. “She is more powerful than I am, she could feel my power. That’s the reason, which makes her an even greater threat to me than I had originally thought.” Bloodlust walked off leaving Sweetie Belle bleeding on the rock table.


Twilight woke to the sound of voices all around her. All her friends, her brother, and some Changelings were there. When she had woken fully, she felt a sharp pain in her neck and reached up to touch it but her hoof was kept down by a nurse. “You mustn’t touch your neck with too much force your highness, the stitches will tear easily. You must also keep your neck fairly still, no turning your head quickly or lying on your stomach. Now what happened Princess?” It was Nurse Redheart.

Everypony in the room waited for an explanation. Twilight thought back for a moment and then nodded. “Bloodlust, he froze time…I could feel it and so I tried to leave.” Twilight gently touched her neck. “Shining Armor, I wish to speak with you alone, now.” Twilight demanded; the others looked worried but nodded.

“Twily, what is it, what’s going on?” Shining asked worried for his sister. Sure he knew about Bloodlust and all but what about what just happened, he didn’t understand and it worried him more.

“The important thing here is that you take my friends and Spike away from here and hide them away. If I can barely escape with my life, they have no chance.” Twilight frowned but gave her brother the ‘do it or I hurt you look.’ Shining wanted to argue but nodded. “Go get the others please.” Shining left and let the others in.

“Ok Twilight, what’s going on? Why did you have to speak to your brother alone?” Rainbow Dash asked a little worried and miffed.

“It’s simple, you five are going with my brother to the Crystal Empire.” Twilight had only been quiet for a split second before the Rainbow spoke up.

“Hay no, we’re not leaving you.”

“That’s right sugarcube, we aint leavin yer side.” Applejack stood firm in her agreement with Rainbow.

“We can totally help out with this big mean meanie pants.” Pinkie smiled widely but frowned when Twilight spoke.

“No, you will not help me this time. You will all go with my brother.” Twilight said her voice unable to be raised.

“Come on, we have the elements, we can take him out in ten seconds flat.” Rainbow said proudly.

“Yes Rainbow, until he freezes time and kills every one of you before we get the chance to move.” The others weren’t sure what to say and so Twilight continued. “I’m not asking you as a friend anymore, I’m ordering you as a princess. Have I made myself clear?” The others nodded except for Rainbow who wanted to argue but Applejack kept her from doing so. “Rainbow, have I made myself clear?” Rainbow gave an angry nod. “Good, now-”

“Your highness, I’m sorry to interrupt but Crush has been put away for his own safety. We heard what you said just outside the door and we know that Crush would go after Bloodlust regardless.” Blackwater said.

“Very good, now where is Flash?” Just then said pony walked in. “Flash, I need you here with me. You’re the only one left that can really take on Bloodlust.” Twilight turned to her friends. “Go now, I’ll see you all later. I love you all.” The five gently gave Twilight a hug and then left sadly.

“I’m still here for you Twilight.” Spike said with a smile but then Twilight shook her head. “I’m going with them aren’t I?” Twilight nodded and Spike left sadly.

“I’ll be fine, don’t worry.” Twilight said as the group left but wasn’t so sure her self.