• Published 16th Feb 2014
  • 492 Views, 6 Comments

Outsider: The Vengeful Changeling - Sillyponyme



A new Changeling takes it upon himself to get revenge on everypony involved in Chrysalis's death.

  • ...
6
 6
 492

Chill

Twilight had been traveling for hours and it had started getting dark. She had gotten on a train to Appleloosa, it was the fastest way by far. Still, it didn’t calm her nerves any knowing that her former student could be in trouble. She didn’t worry about Crush, she still didn’t fully trust the changelings but she did her best to keep an open mind about them.

Twilight stared out the window and thought as the scenery flashed by her. In the distance she saw a black pony suddenly disappear. “How the?” Twilight asked her self as she rubbed her eyes thinking that she saw something. A cold chill went down her spine that made her shiver. “I must be tired.” Twilight tried to reason with her self but it wasn’t any use. Something was wrong and she could feel it. She wasn’t sure how she knew or why she felt that way but she did. At that point, thoughts entered her mind in a wave and it gave her a headache. “Please be ok Sweetie Belle.” Twilight whispered.

The train arrived in Appleloosa and Twilight got off in a hurry. She shot off in the direction of Froud Valley hoping more then ever that her former student was ok. “Please be ok, please be ok.” Twilight repeated over and over again as she ran. The closer she got to Froud Valley, the colder the wind became. Rain began to pour as if it was trying to keep up with time. A flood of water rushed from the clouds above and drenched Twilight to the bone. Then it stopped for only a moment and started again. The same with the wind, everything seemed to stand still every few seconds. The closer she got the more the chill that ran through her affected her.

As she got closer to the castle, a guard started to speak but then stopped. When he spoke again, he was even closer to Twilight then before. “He is screwing with time, he has to be.” Twilight whispered as the guard once again began to speak only to stop and start again closer to her. She didn’t need to speak to the guard, she ran past him in a hurry ignoring him as he tried to speak once again and once again stopped.

Twilight ran into the castle and into the courtyard. A guard stopped her immediately. “Princess Twilight, our rulers wish to speak with you.” The guard pointed Twilight in the correct direction.

“Thank you kind sir.” Twilight ran and once again felt the chill run down her spine. “Why don’t I freeze as well?” She asked her self as she made her way toward Crush and Sweetie’s room. A few times running up the stairs Twilight felt that chill and sensed that time had stopped. She finally reached the destined room and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Crush had said from the other side of the door. Twilight opened up the door and stepped into the room standing tall, head high, eyes serious.

Twilight saw the scene in front of her. Sweetie Belle and Crush had at least ten guards surrounding her not to mention the fact that Crush had his hooves wrapped around her protectively. The two royals had tried to keep from showing the fear that they had but it did no good. The fear was evident, there was no hiding it. Twilight however could keep that look back. “I’m glad to see you two safe.”

“First, why did you need Princess Celestia’s permission to marry us, you never did explain it and second, Twilight, how can you be so calm?” Sweetie shook in Crush’s hooves.

“First of all, I didn’t really ask for her permission. I had a few questions about how I was to get you two married and she just gave it. Secondly, it is easy Sweetie, I’ve dealt with Chrysalis, almost lost you on a few occasions and I’ve had practice. Now what can you tell me about Bloodlust?” Twilight asked as she walked closer to the two.

“Don’t you come closer, we don’t trust you. You may not be you, I really don’t know anymore.” Crush held Sweetie back and away from Twilight.

“Fair enough, now what can you tell me of Bloodlust?” Twilight said once again.

“Bloodlust was the strongest of all of Chrysalis’s guards. He spent every day training just to make sure that none could beat him in anything and those things that could be used against him, he trained to make sure he could counter it. He was nothing short of the next Chrysalis. He didn’t care that he hurt somepony, ally or other. That’s why he was Chrysalis’s right hoofed Changeling. He was nothing short of loyal to her. He was also Chrysalis, to say it nicely, her mate and my father.” Sweetie and Twilight went wide eyed at hearing this. “That won’t matter though, he will kill me when he gets the chance. The only reason I’m so gentle is because Chrysalis wouldn’t let Bloodlust do anything to me. He wanted to push me to exhaustion but no, she wouldn’t have it. That is one thing that I owe Chrysalis, if not for her; I’m sure I would have died. Bloodlust is uncaring and I want him dead.” Crush finished and hugged Sweetie tighter.

“I see, then I will stand by what you have said and my intentions. No mercy, no questions, he dies.” Twilight felt it again, that surge of energy, that chill. Here one moment, the next it’s gone. “Crush, you need to get Sweetie and yourself someplace safer then here. Bloodlust knows how to get here. He knows that you’ll be here and he will come after you. I’m not sure why but I can tell that-” The chill hit again and when it stopped, she noticed Sweetie was gone. “No, NO!” Twilight screamed forcing Crush to look at her and then turn his head where Sweetie used to be.

“Sweetie Belle, SWEEEEETIE! No, he will die, DO YOU HEAR ME BLOODLUST, YOU’RE DEAD. I’M GOING TO RIP YOU APART AND FEED YOU TO THE TIMBERWOLVES!” Crush screamed as he made his way over to the window. “BLOOODLUUUST, YOU PIECE OF FILTH, YOU’RE DEAD, YOU’RE DEAD YOU SON OF A” Crush just stopped speaking and broke down crying on the window sill.

“I’ll kill him Crush.” Twilight received an angry look from Crush.

“You bring him to me, he is mine to kill.” Crush growled through his teeth.

“You’re not in the right mind set to take care of such a thing, I’ll take him out.” Twilight insisted. She couldn't blame Crush for the need to take care of Bloodlust himself but she couldn't let him do that.

“No, I want him, he will die by my hooves, got that princess?” Crush glared.

“No and don’t make me have to lock you up for your own protection.” With that said Twilight teleported away.

“Twilight! He is mine.” A sharp pain shot through his head and he fell unconscious.

Author's Note:

I decided to update today since I won't on Monday. Instead I will update today and then again on Tuesday. It will go back to normal after that.