• Published 23rd Feb 2014
  • 674 Views, 18 Comments

Honey Pie Poni in Ponyville - Ponyess



Once I hear of the Magical Creak; I got an idea, considering there are no Ponies like me in Strawberry land. Maybe the creek could give me a means to see other Ponies.

  • ...
4
 18
 674

The Sweet Apple Acres: 2

.

Where I had ended up, I had no idea. How would I know this is the Sweet Apple Acres belonging to the Pony Apple Jack, and her family. I had never been here, I had never even heard of the place. It was apparently just outside of a village named Ponyville, how appropriate and convenient.

The first thing I noticed, is all the apple trees, as if it had been an orchard, just like the one I had seen back home. Only these trees are apple trees, rather than orange trees. Who is living here, since they apparently did have a barn.

All of a sudden, I see a Pony moving around amongst the trees. I had come here to see ponies, but are these the ponies I had been looking for? I guess the only way to know, is to approach the Pony before me. To ask her the questions on top of my head, as it were. Maybe this is a nice and friendly Pony.

Since I saw no other ponies, and the one before me does look as if she just may be friendly, I decided on approaching her, and ask her a few questions of mine.

Hiya, I'm new here. What's your name?” I enquired in my more curious voice.

Hiya, I'm Apple Jack, and this is the Sweet Apple Acres, I live here. Who may you be, stranger?” Apple Jack asked.

Who am I? I'm Honey. Oh sorry, everyone know me back in strawberry land, but that's obviously very far from here. A friend of mine has an orchard, just like this, but she's growing oranges!” I responded.

Honey. Never heard of any Pony by the name. Just as I never saw a Pony quite like you, either. An Orange Orchard, you say?” Apple Jack pondered, looking at me curiously.

Thinking of it, the Pony before me looks almost as if she had been a stylised image of me. Only she's clearly lacking my white sock, as well as the white facial markings I have. Her coat is almost identical to my honey coat. She apparently has green eyes, just like me, just as she apparently is a blond, just like me. There is the small detail, I can't quite make out her hooves, unlike my own dark brown once. Then she has what I found a rather strange and curious styled mane, rather than my more traditional style, though I kept quiet about my observations, guessing she would find me equally strangely looking, and I could clearly see it on her face. Which I found strange. She was expressing her feelings on her face, the way my friends from back home would. Not the way a proper Pony like myself would have.

Yes, I guess you shouldn't have. At least I've seen another Pony, not too unlike myself now. My wish came true. An apple orchard, you're one lucky Pony!” I concluded.

Yeah, I guess I am, though it is a whole lot of work to harvest all these apples!” she then pointed out.