• Published 23rd Mar 2012
  • 979 Views, 25 Comments

Twilight's Cross Dimensional Adventures. - GongleWhomper



When Twilight finds a spell that lets her travel across dimensions, she couldn't resist.

  • ...
4
 25
 979

Second World. Part 2.

Second World - Team Fortress 2. Part 2

So, the Heavy smashed his way into the room, screaming, in pain apparently.

"Doktor! Medic! Where are you?!" yelled Heavy with his Russian accent. But there was one thing missing. He didn't have his arm.

"Calm down, calm down Heavy. I know it hurts, you stay here, and I'll try to find the Medic" I said and ran out of the room. The heavy sat down on the floor, still groining in pain.

(Now here is the view from Ivan's eyes, just for extra lulz)

I heard massive footsteps nearing the room, and then a giant, fat man bursted into the room. He had no arm 'Ooh that must hurt' I thought. He was speaking with a Russian accent, like mine. But the look on the Twilight's face... It was priceless, Seeing a little pony watching in terror, how another human, twice as big as any one she saw, bleeding, without an arm. God that was cute.

(Okay, maybe there wasn't many lulz, but meh whatever. Third person view of the room enabled!)

There was silence. Twilight was the first to break it.

"Umm... Doesn't it hurt?" she asked Heavy. Heavy seemed to notice Twilight and Ivan only now.

"What sick man sends ponies to fight?" He said his thoughts aloud. "Err, da it does hurt." he answered.

"Then why aren't you screaming in pain like any other pony or person would?" Twilight asked.

"Heavy is not a tiny leetle baby man. Heavy is strong" he answere.

"Erm, okay... Don't you want me to heal it?" Twilight offered.

"Leetle pony is not Medic. But show me what you can do" and as he said that Twilight approached him and put her horn near his arm. It began to glow and Heavy's arm began to grow back.

"Oh ho ho, leetle pony can heal faster than Medic. I am surprised," he answered happily.

"Thank you. Next time, just ask - big guy."

"Horosho!" Heavy answered cheerfully.

Ivan tried to bring their attention by a couple of loud coughs and it worked.

"It's lovely that you two became friends, but don't you think we should do something?" Ivan asked, and Heavy gasped.

"Intelligence! We need to capture it!" he yelled and ran out of the room. Leaving Twilight and Ivan behind.

P.S.: I think in this chapter ther ewill be alot of mistakes, because it's very late here, but I try to keep my promises. Update every day, but I am doing that only because of those lovely comment and likes. Remember Comments = cookies (and muffins now too!) and of course Fluttershy will be proud of you.
P.S.S.: So the next world Skyrim huh? I played that game, but I think I'll need to do a little more research about it. So the next chapter - Minecraft or Skyrim? (I wanted to do minecraft when I started writing the TF2 world.) Tell me in the comments!