• Published 23rd Mar 2012
  • 979 Views, 25 Comments

Twilight's Cross Dimensional Adventures. - GongleWhomper



When Twilight finds a spell that lets her travel across dimensions, she couldn't resist.

  • ...
4
 25
 979

First World Part 3.

The First World - Call of Duty. Part 3.

I closed my eyes, hoping that I could defeat 30 Chinese troops. That was impossible though. Only a miracle could help. Wait. A miracle? Twilight! I looked back at her, apparently she was trying to figure out how the computer works, called her and asked:

“Do you have any spell that could make something like a shield?”

“Well, yes but I could keep it for no longer than five minutes.” she replied.

“OK then, get ready to put shield in front of me when I'll give you a signal.” I instructed.

“How will I know that it will be a signal?”

“I'll just shout – now.” and as I said this the Chinese began to speak.

“What is this? A giant stack of porn?” the sergeant said, at first angrily, but then quite surprised.

“It seems to be” replied the soldier, and everyone began to go to them to take a look. I blushed brightly. Working alone in the forest does have its own cons, right? And Twilight asked yet another question

“What is porn?”

“You know less, you sleep better.” I replied, annoyed, and Twilight hmpfed and turned away.

“Anyways, we could use that distraction and get away.” I said.

“So, all this time you just wanted to get away form here? You could have just asked.” Twilight said.

“Well, you're doing it alright” I replied with a teasing tone.

“You want to get out of here or not?” she replied, annoyed

“Ok, ok what's your plan?”

“Well, I don't really know the multi-teleport spell very well yet, but I can teleport you to another dimension with me” Twilight said.

'What do I have to lose? My family is dead, my home is destroyed and soon I will be killed by those darn Chinese.' I thought and replied:

“Ok, I will go with you.”

“Alright then, but I need a lot of free space to draw the base” she said. I thought for a moment and brought a giant piece of paper. Why do they put all that stuff in here? But chalk was white and paper was white, so I brought a marker too.

After some time Chinese didn't find anything, but decided to build here their own lookout post. So walking away wasn't an option anymore. And after that I fell asleep.

I woke up with a feeling that someone was poking me on my shoulder. Indeed it was Twilight poking me with her hoof.

“So, it is ready?” I asked half asleep.

"Yes, you need to stand in the center of the base." she said, pointing at it with her hoof. And I did. After that, she stood near me and began to cast the spell.

Then we vanished in massive, bright, purple light.

End of the First World

P.S.: So what do you think of the first world? Did the begginig of this chapter surprise you xD? Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Da Word.