• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 1,820 Views, 90 Comments

Running While Preggers - Tiaa OwO



Jasmine the draconaquus is pregnant with Spike the dragon's baby (or babies???). Read all the craziness Spike has to put up with.

  • ...
10
 90
 1,820

Month#8: Tom... again!?

I crept around on all fours and narrowed my eyes. Tom and Mind Bender were right there, within my reach. Mind Bender glared at Tom a lot and spoke angrily and sarcastically while Tom ruffled his leathery wings nervously. I smiled and wished that I had gotten a camera with me. Evidence. They were up to no good. I knew it. Mind Bender said something then and Tom turned my way. He stared right at the bush I was hiding behind and sniffed. I stiffened. Ton took a few steps forward. I willed myself not to step back. He stared for a few more seconds before seeming satisfied and turning to the mare. Mind Bender sighed and the two left. I sighed and sneakily crept my way out of there. Then, I spread my wings and took off.


Jasmine was waiting for me with Pinkie, Twilight, and George Fluer Party. I landed and walked awkwardly up to them. Twilight smiled but Jasmine frowned.
"Where were you?"
"Uhm... hey Twi. Hey... George... uum..." I trailed off. George Fluer Party smiled sheepishly.
"Oh, just call me George-"
"No! No! Call him GG!"
"GG?" the stallion asked. I blanched.
"Yes, omigosh, that is the most adorablest name ever!" Pinkie was jumping up and down excitedly now. I knew better than to argue with her when she came up with nicknames for ponies. George gave me a 'Is she always like this???' look and I just shrugged.
You have no idea, buddy.
"George-" Twilight started. Pinkie stomped her hoof quite forcefully. "I mean GG, was just telling me about some awesome place where something called 'TV' is used for entertainment."
"Of course, that was while we were waiting for you." Pinkie chimed. I growled. Dammit Pinkie.
"Speaking of that, where were you exactly?" Jasmine said in a clipped tone.
"Oh..." I glanced at George. "I was just visiting some old... friends..." There was no way I was going to spill with the new guy in right front of me. I hoped Jasmine caught my glance and realized that I would tell her later. She also glanced at George and her eyes widened in realization. I guess she figured out what I meant, then. She gave a slight nod.
"Okay! When you're done talking in code and sending secret facial messages to each other, feel free to continue the conversation!" Pinkie giggled. Jasmine growled irritably.
Jazz, I know you can't hear my thoughts but... I KNOW RIGHT!?

Twilight sighed and George chuckled. I decided to change the subject.
"So, uh, what's a TV?"
"An electronic device. You guys don't have it here."
"Oh?" I raised a brow.
"So, where do they have it?" Twilight asked.
George grinned, "I'll be telling that story another time."
"Really?" Jasmine stared at him. "Are you really going to wait until next time to tell us?"
"Yes. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and take Twilight out for lunch." He wrapped a hoof around Twilight. She giggled and blushed. Jasmine had that look of adoration on her face again. I shook my head and smiled.
"Let's find Applejack or Eclipse LunarSol or something." I suggested.
"How about we visit Zecora? I haven't seen her in a while." Jasmine spread her wings and stretched them out. She didn't really fly that much anymore. It made her wings sore and achy. I shrugged.
"Anything is cool with me."
"Ooh! You know who I haven't seen since we got here?"
"Who?"
"Discord!" I face clawed.
"Yea, that's right." I headed towards our usual spot to chill, the clearing. A lot of ponies were usually there. It was a great place to make new friends.


Discord was not at the clearing when we arrived. We didn't expect him to be there, however, so it was all good. Jasmine simply cast a spell similar to something Twilight had done a few times before. Discord appeared before us on a cotton candy cloud. He seemed to be sleeping. He opened his eyes, yawned, and grinned.
"Well, I haven't seen you love birds in quite a while. You forget about me, hmm?"
I rolled my eyes. "At least you still have your cocky attitude." Discord put a paw on his chest.
"Cocky?" a halo appeared above his head. "Me?"
"I see that you also still have your sense of humor." Jasmine laughed.
"A wacky sense of humor." I mumbled.
"Aww, is somepony sore that I made his girlfriend laugh?"
"No. Have you made any new friends?"
"Where were you all this time?" Jasmine blurted out. "We missed you."
"We?" I gave her a sideways glance. She shrugged.
"I was in another dimension, another world if you will. I didn't make any friends. No time."
"Why was there no time?" I asked. Discord gave me a knowing smile and Jasmine smiled too, like she was in on it.
"Oh Spike, what did I tell you about the fourth wall?"
"Nothing!"
"Oh. Well, good, you wouldn't be able to break it anyway."
"Speaking of which, my Discord fans need me!" Discord chirped. He disappeared.


Oh hello, dear humans. What's wrong? Didn't expect so much fourth wall breaking? Well, let me tell you, there's more where this came from!
Oh hey humans! I didn't see ya there!
What are you doing, Jasmine? This is MY thing, not yours. Go and break the fourth wall on your own story.
Oh, relax, mismatch,I don't think a duet as audience-welcome would hurt anypony.
Hey guys! What are we talking about?
Pinkie Pie!?
What's up, pinkster?
Oh, I'm good! Really good! I hung out with Twilight and Jazzy and GG, Twi's boyfriend, and we had lots of fun talking and he was telling about all sorts of weird stuff and we laughed and Twilight got all curious and GG sort of avoided any revealing questions and saying he'll tell her another time or in the future and I think that's really mysterious of him but Twilight says it's not and then Spike came and he-
AHHH!!! Make it stop!!!
Well, folks, that's Pinkie for ya. See ya in the next chapter!

Author's Note:

Plz like, fav, and comment! Feel free to check out my blogs!!!
I am allowing readers to give me names that I can give the babies. Feel free to tell me in my blog or in the comments.