• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 1,807 Views, 90 Comments

Running While Preggers - Tiaa OwO



Jasmine the draconaquus is pregnant with Spike the dragon's baby (or babies???). Read all the craziness Spike has to put up with.

  • ...
10
 90
 1,807

Month#3 :Tom!?

We left the hospital in a rush to meet up with Twilight, Princess Luna, and Fluttershy. Jasmine had a checkup so the doctor could make sure she was healthy and that the foals.... (They can still be counted as foals right?) ....were developing properly. The doctor that we were officially assigned was a buffalo. I found it odd since I hadn't seen much buffalo around these parts. The doctor was a female which made it even more odd. The last time I had met a female buffalo (or any buffalo for that matter) was in Appaloosa. Our doctors name was even stranger than her rarity to us. It was Little Squirrel. When she told me that and I giggled, she glared at me long and hard. She didn't smile at me or speak to me for the rest of the checkup.

We arrived at the village square. There were merchants and big townsy buildings. I saw at least ten buffalo, twenty zebras, fourteen donkeys, two mules, five horses, and sixteen ponies in the small bakery that we had gone in. I basically counted the different species because I was bored while waiting for Princess Luna and Fluttershy. Twilight, of course, came early. She had all sorts of books stuffed into her pretty blue saddlebag. It was new. I could tell because she had forgotten the tag on it. Jasmine tried not to look at Twilight while the lavender unicorn was eyeing her with discontent. I sighed. She and Twi had never really gotten along that well.
"So, do you know where they are?" Jasmine said to her.
"Nope. They should be on their way."
"Luna is lucky she's a Princess. I would have left minutes ago." Twi shot her a look and wrinkled her nose at the misuse of Princess Luna's title.

"Figures you would. And just who do you think you are, calling the Princess 'Luna' like that?"
"Hey, hey." I barged in. "No need for a fight now."
"But she's such a goody-two-shoes!" Jazz whined.
"Oh come on! Even I know that no pony says that anymore!" Twi growled.
"Can't we all just get along?" I pleaded. The tension was killing me.
"I'll get along with her when she addresses the Princess properly and with respect."
"I do respect the Princess! All I was saying was that I would have left her if she was a tardy friend."
"Some friend!"
"I don't get all sappy with friendship and so what? Friendship is not all it's cracked up to be."
"Says the draconaquus girl." There was silence.

I glanced at Jasmine. She was pouting and thinking real hard. Twilight lowered her head. I think she felt bad. That was kinda harsh... She turned to Jazz.
"I'm sorry, Jasmine. I-I don't know what got into me. I didn't mean that."
"It's alright. I guess I'm not a very good friend."
There was another pause. It lasted for about five minutes.
"I know there are times where we feel like sisters and times where we wanna kill each other but while I'm still calm, I just want to say that you're okay." Jazz mumbled.
"Same to you. Even if you drive me crazy I still love you like a sister."
"So can I get a hug, sis?"
"Don't push it."

Some pony cleared their throat behind us. I turned and I was relieved to see it was Princess Luna and Fluttershy. Fluttershy was sporting a new mane cut. Her mane a and tail were trimmed about two inches and were in waves. She smiled at us. Princess Luna had her mane in a ponytail. She was sporting a lime green sweater with matching horse shoes.
"I like the sweater, Princess." Jasmine nodded in agreement with me.
"Why the new look you two?"
"I'll attract less attention this way." Princess Luna replied.
"Plus, I've been meaning to do a makeover." Fluttershy added.
"I love the hair Fluttershy!" Twilight chimed. We all grinned and exchanged greetings. Then, Princess Luna got serious.
"So what exactly are we truly here for?"
"Jasmine and I saw a few familiar and unwanted ponies." The Princess and Fluttershy glanced at each other worriedly.
"Y-your fathers' minions?" The butter colored mare asked timidly.
"Yes and no. It was Mind Bender." Jazz corrected.
"The rogue criminal phycologist." Princess Luna growled.
"And the dragon-pony." I added.
"His name was Tom. I think that's what he told me back before-" Princess Luna cut Jasmine off with a snort and a whinny. She was upset. Wasn't Tom the same guy who went with her to confront her sister? Then it turned out he was on Master's side...

We were all silent. Princess Luna did lose her sister after all. No pony really wanted to touch upon the subject around it period. It didn't really help that it was Jasmine's fathers' fault why Princess Celestia was dead. It was a wonder that Princess Luna didn't stop talking to Jasmine after all that. I actually thought that Princess Luna didn't hold it against her and she genuinely liked Jazz. We spoke more of the possible danger the two posed and we decided to think it over. Before she left, Fluttershy pulled out a piece of paper with an address on it.
"What's this for?" I asked as she handed it to Jasmine. Jasmine shrugged. She read it over.
"An address to an animal reserve?" She said.
"You'll meet an old friend there." Fluttershy turned and left with the Princess. I grinned.
"She must be talking about Science." We spread our wings after leaving and took to the air.