• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 1,807 Views, 90 Comments

Running While Preggers - Tiaa OwO



Jasmine the draconaquus is pregnant with Spike the dragon's baby (or babies???). Read all the craziness Spike has to put up with.

  • ...
10
 90
 1,807

Month#2: Strange Pony

A special thanks to Fluttercord45 for giving me an OC to put in my story. Anyone can too. Just put the description of the OC in my blog.

Jasmine had spent the past few weeks hanging out with the CMC and meeting new ponies so I decided to hang out with Zecora more and help her shop for those strange herbs she always used. I went to her house and was disappointed when she told me that she had the flu one day. She stood in the doorway of her hut and deliberately tried to block my view. It kinda struck me as odd because she could just cure it with some of those magical tea leaves. When I said that, she smiled and waved her hoof.
"I know that is how it seems, but I'm sick from my fill of cream."
"Cream?" I repeated. "You're sick because of eating too much cream?"
"Don't look at me that way!" Zecora turned beet red. "I had too much ice-cream I say!" I thought about it and I quickly realized what she meant. I guess that she guessed that I guessed so she turned redder.
"Uhh... Zecora... I think you went a little... overboard then if you're getting sick from the... Ahem... ice-cream." The zebra whinnied in embarrassment and shooed me away with her hoof. I tried to peer into her hut only to find a big red stallion with dirty blonde mane hair and an apple cutie mark mopping up.
"Big Mac!?" I gasped. Said stallion looked up with a confused expression.
"Eeup?"

"Begone you peeker!" Zecora swatted me away. "Where is Jasmine, you should seek her!" I smiled slyly and took off. I decided to spy on her instead. I went around and peeked through a window. I saw Bic Mac with a tub of ice-cream and several other containers littered on the hut floor. Zecora approached him and smiled.
"Now, where were we? My ice-cream is just calling me!"
"Eeup." the red stallion agreed. They dug in. I turned from the window.
"Huh. They were just eating ice-cream."
"What did you think they were doing?" A loud, chirpy voice asked out of nowhere. I jumped and looked around. Suddenly, Pinkie Pie's head popped out of some leaves in a tree above me. I sighed.
"Don't do that. How did you get up in the tree anyway?"
"By climbing, silly!" She giggled at some unknown joke. "What are you doing here and why are you being a peeker mc. Peeker-boo?"
"I wasn't ... I wasn't peeking on her!" I blushed and fiddled with my claws. "I was just..."
"Looked like peeking to me."
"I... Urge! Why are you here, Pinkie?" The party pony hopped out of the tree and landed on all four hooves. She grinned.
"Jazzy wants to say hi! She's talking to this girl and she was all like, "I wanna see my Spikey-Wikey!" and I said, "I'll get him for you!" and now I'm here!" I nodded dumbly and followed Pinkie to the village square. There Jasmine was, her usual shining self with a unicorn mare that looked well brought up and a little shy. She was turquoise with black mane and tail hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her cutie mark was a heart with wings.

"Hey, Jazz, how's it going? Who's this?" I said when I got to them. The mare smiled at me then at Jasmine.
"I'm Shy Heart. How do you do?" She sounded just like Rarity except her voice was softer and higher pitched. I smiled back at her.
"Pleased to meet you. I'm Spike if you don't already know."
"Oh I know. Jasmine hasn't stopped speaking of you yet."
I glanced at Jasmine in slight confusion. "She has?" Jasmine shifted a little and blushed.
"We'll I-"
"She told me all about how you two met and it was a whole mess but she enjoyed every bit. It was so adorable how you two made up and everything. Just so wonderful. I wish I could have a relationship like that, you know?" So she wasn't so shy after all. Shy Heart clapped her hooves together and squealed. "You must set me up, dear. It would be mar aloud if you do."
"I know just the guy for you." My dearest cooed.
"Really!?"
"Yes. He's a handsome guy, you know. Sweet. Funny. Responsible."
"What guy are you talking about?" I wondered out loud.
"He's not a stallion, though. He's a griffon. He knows one of my friends, Rarity."
"You mean, Night Flower!?"

Jasmine shot me a look. "Shush. Yes, his name is Night Flower but it's because of his hippie parents. He's really cool."
"That sounds nice..." Shy Heart started. I cut her off with a gag.
"C'mon, Jasmine, I think flirtatious Night Flower has better things to do like watch Rarity's cat or something." Shy Heart glanced at Jasmine in confusion and Jasmine growled.
"He doesn't flirt with every pony. Tell ya what, Shy Heart? I'll set up a date for you guys and I will introduce you to my teenage companions. They call themselves the CMC. I'm sure they'll love to hear how you got your cutie mark."
"Oh, that's nice. I like the sound of that but about the time-"
"I'll see you later okay? Bye!" Jasmine grabbed me and we left the poor unicorn mare clueless behind us. She waved uncertainty. After we were out of sight and earshot, Jazz whispered, "Did you see that mare?"
"Gonna have to be specific." I grumbled, eyeing all the mares walking past us. That got me an eye roll.
"The mare over there. With that familiar looking dragon-pony?" I saw her. The mare was a unicorn and her cutie mark was a swirl. Black, rimmed glasses sat on the bridge of her nose. Her mane was in a tight, professional bun. Her stance was that of a well-known business's mare. It was Mind Bender, Celestia's old phycologist that majored in criminology before going rogue for Master. The dragon-pony was a hybrid named Tom who had quickly betrayed Princess Luna after being set free from a lab facility. The two were not facing the couple. They were bent over a paper spread on a table. The paper looked like a map.
"I see..." I gulped.
"Remember sometime last month we ran into them. I didn't recognize them until now. One of them flashed some powder stuff in my face. After that was when I snapped at you. I think it affected me somehow."
"The powder?"
"Yes. I dunno what else It did or does."
"We should tell Princess Luna or Twilight or something."
"Agreed. But first we need to do something really important." I looked up at her.
"What's that?"
"We need to get a lot of ice-cream." I sucked my teeth.
"Mares." I grumbled.