• Published 3rd Feb 2014
  • 4,394 Views, 127 Comments

Lost, in the heat of battle. (tf2, Anthro mlp crossover) - heavy weapons brony



Soldier is found by Merasmus, and is sent to a certain place during a certain season. Edit 03/26/14 massive edit to fix errors and add a few jokes.

  • ...
6
 127
 4,394

I"m Sorry but this isn't a update. (NOT A NEW CHAPTER, NOTE TO MY FAVS)

Author's Note:

Okay, first of all im sorry this isn't a update, i hope your feelings aren't to hurt, anyway, just a bit of news for the ppl who favorited this.

in celebration of my 500th view of this fic i have called in a MASS EDIT, i have just finished editing all of the chapters of this fic so they read a bit better, i fixed the spelling and the grammer, and the parts of the fic that really didn't make any sense.

i didnt change much its just i few jokes here and there.

No, i do not expect you to read the fic again, its just i wanted all of the poeple who faved and read this fic.

Thank you, so much, this fic wouldnt be here without you.

it isn't the feature box, but it'll do 500+ veiw isn't anything to spit at.

i just have one question for all of you.

Why? why is this fic so popular!? what did i do right? please tell me so i can do it again! this fic has fustrated me so much, theres other fics i have that i spend DAYS on and they have half the views and like while the one i wrote in an hour dominates my fic list.

im not mad, in fact i couldn't be happier, its just i wanna know so, answer me, please.

p.s, i didnt update my last chapter because it had like one spelling error and i really didn't want to change any of the writing, you can hardly call one spelling error a 'Edit"

so one more time,

thank you guys so much for your support, please tell me why? Why? WHY!?

EDIT: Crap,.....i just came up with the best idea for a sequel.