• Published 2nd Feb 2014
  • 3,393 Views, 23 Comments

Is It Wrong If It's Fictional - TimeRarity64



Shining Armor makes a fanfic on Mane-iac being married to a hero in Power Ponies, but a potion accidentally falls onto his sheets of paper and the mad mare is brought to life. Now, he must hide Mane-iac from his wife while hiding his wife from her.

  • ...
10
 23
 3,393

Life can be such a damn...

The heart rang rapidly as sweat began to form in beads, sliding down the white forehead of the captain. As his heart raced and only the sheets of the shadows from which the hallway light gave off its dimmed illuminated rays of light, he kept his mouth shut, his breathing slow, and his dilated eyes forward to whatever terror resided on the other side. Then that cackling laughter pitched with a high feminine tone of a hearty laughter echoed in the hallway, bouncing back and forth upon the walls. He could feel that cold presence that made slithering sounds as if it was pushing through muddy waters within a swamp. Then that lingering scent of sweet strawberry with a sewn of vanilla made its way up his nostrils as if calling out to him.

The captain knew well what resided out there, what tell-tale horrors that promised an absolute end to all of life. The sickening twist of abhor obscurity; which became the absurd abnormality to which he could not find himself growing out of. The presence of this maniacal horror approached closely, making each movement sound closer, disturbing, and downright grotesque.

When he gulped, he nearly jumped back against the wall when a large shadow went against the small sides of the door, blocking out the light and enshrouding him in complete darkness. He didn't move, breathe, or thought of any skill at all that would probably blow his cover and doom him to the fate under whatever madness was behind that door. His eyes shook in terror as he prayed in his head to Celestia this would only be a nightmare all from the horror games he played.

Soon, that chuckle returned with a cruel scoff before the dark form behind the door that shielded the hallway light moved away, returning the stallion his light. Everything was quiet now, and only the gasp for air was, made quietly by the stallion before he panted. Five minutes was what he gave himself before he made a slow move towards the door and opened it. Introduced by the light upon the ceiling, the captain exited carefully with hesitant steps and looked left and right. There was the exit leading outside and to the right was the split in the hallway leading to the bedrooms and bathroom along with the kitchen and living room. All felt safe, quiet, and clear.

However, his heart instantly paused for two seconds after a soft appendage lowered down to caress his right cheek. He slowly looked up, taking a big gulp of spit and gazed before his predator. The eyes of a beast was upon him and he was too scared to do anything about it. And when the predator spoke, lowering its daemonic form from the ceiling it hung on with its slick appendages, its tone was sultry, devious, and had a honey touch of an ominous premonition to an unsettling event.

"Seems like the lovely prince has wandered into the temptress' web, how maddening could this be! For it looks like you're trap!" Her voice bellow with another chuckle that soon burst into a loud laughter. The stallion had no time to back away from her appendages as they were no there than her long, slick, smooth, green locks of her alive mane. Fast as a snake, they swept him up and against her tight purple suit where her scent was different, this time being a salty pinch of water. He was eye to eye with the crazy mare who pencil shot green eyes and twisted grin was plastered in front of him.

"Shit." He muttered before she puckered her lips and leaned down, that until the bell rang from the door catching her off guard. Fast and quick to act, he broke loose from her grip and landed down on the ground with a rough roll. It caused some pain to affect him, but he did not hesitate to run towards the door.

"Lover!" Her voice called out, sounding both excited and venomous.

But he did not stop running to the door. When he came close to the door, he used his magic to twist the knob and open the door, but only a crack. He peeked with a nervous to terrified expression as if hoping this wouldn't be the end of his very life. "H-hello." He greeted, but soon gasped before the pony before him.

"It's been a while, Sir Armor, have you fallen before me already, even if I only came to visit." Spoke the devious mare before the mouth-dropped stallion. Her white coat and slim body, matching with her neatly combed mane and braided tail that, both were baby blue, gave off a soft to vibrant glow. But Shining saw through the mare with ease just by gazing at her eyes. Those orbs were not even capable of being forgotten.

"Chrysalis!" He shouted almost in horror before falling back choking on the terror of the air. The door was pushed open completely as the changeling in disguise entered with a soft chuckle.

"You shouldn't be surprise to see me since I called you I was coming by to chat." She stated, leaning her head down to him with a sardonic grin, "Unless you just decided to give me a show of praise?" She asked.

"Like hell!" He shouted rising to his four. "Look, just because you were absolved by Celestia for whatever half-flanked reason, doesn't give you any rights to pester yourself into my damn life!" He stated only to freeze in terror at the rising dark figure behind Chrysalis.

"Oh hush you, I love messing with you and Cadence, by the way where is she? Shining? What's with you and that look, weren't you taught to not give pretty mares funny looks, it can stick to you forever and it's impolite!" She stated in an annoyed tone, but her body became tense and her eyes shrunk once she felt a cold brush against her side. Quickly turning around, she was face to face with the maniacal mare that was grinning from ear to ear while her nose was pressed against hers.

"Hello." Mane-iac greeted calmly.

"Holy me!" Chrysalis shouted stumbling back as she looked at the monstrous mane that slithered and remained attached to the ceiling, leveling the mare in the air.

"My life is over!" Shining Armor groaned rubbing his temple as Mane-iac began laughing at the changeling’s display of startled fear.

"Who is this?!" Chrysalis shouted.

"I am Mane-iac! The terror of Maretropolis! The, “Okay, Shining Armor, you have a lot of explaining to do!” Chrysalis interrupted the mad mare’s introduction causing Mane-iac to pout with a twitching left brow.

“What?! No I don’t!” Shining shouted, looking at her annoyed.

“Oh you do, Sir!” She stated with a strong stomp on the wooden floor. Shining flinched from the hard sound of the wood being stomped on by both of her hooves.

“Alright, sheesh, after that, you got to get out of here as I try to figure out how I am going to handle her.” Shining Armor stated, rubbing his temple again in annoyance.

“Oh, lover, you can handle me roughly if you like!” Mane-iac said in a teasing tone, leaning against Armor as she hung upside down with her mane supporting her. “And may you explain to me who this mare is?”

“I am Queen, “used to be queen,” Shining interjected.

“I am Chrysalis, former queen of the proud species known as Changelings.” She stated giving Shining Armor an annoyed glare while he stuck his tongue out at her. “And I am trying to figure out what a mare like you is and doing here in this pathetic of a husband’s home.”

“Excuse me?” Shining asked, glaring angrily at her.

“You heard me, you’re too much of a nerd to be a proper husband who works hard and knows what he’s doing most of the time. Plus, quite improper too.” Chrysalis said in a calm tone.

“Nerd, my husband is no nerd but a genius!” Mane-iac stated in a proud tone.

“You’re not helping!” Shining shouted at Mane-iac as his cheeks became flustered.

“Genius, ha!” She scoffed. “He’s a genius at not being adequate and knowing a good place to take a mare out to dinner. I’m surprise I had actually consider him proper of a meal when I was a ruler of my kind. That stallion is too up in his world that’s busy being fantasy like, while I’m stuck in the real world struggling to maintain a house and a balanced check. He should get that head out of the clouds before it’s too late. Did you know he collects these cards call Coltblade?”

“Hey, don’t you dare talk about them. They are old and vintage! Flash and I freakin’ love them!” Shining yelled.

“What is that?” Mane-iac asked, becoming confused and interested upon the subject as Shining only hope it would end sooner.

“Well it’s a card game based on these table top spinners and such. I think it’s quite stupid and pointless since it is derived off of some show ponies waste their lives in. Shining here spends bits upon bits for these cards and all he does is play with Flash Sentry. Such an anti-social stallion that supposedly fits being a captain of the guard.” Chrysalis said, smirking at Shining Armor.

“Celestia…I hate you.” He groaned.

“And I love you.” She puckered her lips only to find a thick mane pressed against her lips. Shining froze along with Chrysalis as Mane-iac gave a grim grin down at her.

“You can’t love him…he’s my lover.” Her voice was venomous, as those dark orbs burn into the changeling’s skull.

When the mane moved away, Chrysalis remained silent, frozen in fear as she continued looking up at Mane-iac. A bad feeling made its way up Shining’s back almost like a chill. He gulped and felt the need to ask if she was alright, but before he opened his mouth, he shut it hard and tight when the Changeling glared angrily and confused at him.

“D-did I hear that right?! LOVER!” She shouted.

“H-hey!? I’m sure she mentioned something like that before, what, did you think it went through your ears like nothing?” He yelled, “Plus, it’s not what you think. Where this mare is coming from, it’s very complicated. Something I rather not explain!”

“Oh-ho-hoo! You might have to, or I’m telling Cadence!” She yelled causing Shining’s heart to drop dead.

“O-oh come on!” He cried out. “You’re not right?”

“I might, if I get something out of this!” She said with a laugh.

“Who is this Cadence?” Mane-iac asked, lifting a brow.

“Don’t worry about it, for now! I got to get you back to the factory! You shouldn’t be here, especially around this damn bug!” Shining said, trying to push Mane-iac towards the exit out the house. However, he was having trouble due to her mane being dragged along and soon gripping some of the base boards.

“I am no bug, you miserable pest. Look, I’ll shut my mouth if you do as I say.” Chrysalis said with a dark cold grin.

“Like hell! I know your damn tricks, not gonna work on me again.” He stated using his shoulder and applying as much force as he can to push out the pouting latex suit wearing mare.

“Then I guess I should just tell Cadence, that you’re, “Okay! Okay! But not now, alright! I already have enough trouble as it is!” Shining interrupted her with a defeated sigh.

“Ha! And who said blackmailing couldn’t be easy!” Chrysalis laughed.

“Says the mare that enjoys old flicks and stupid movies on romance, and did I mention soap operas that I hear Rarity and you watch.” Shining said, glaring at her as sweat began to form upon his brow. Mane-iac was becoming extremely difficult to him, on purpose.

“Hey, we enjoy those pieces of fine media thank you very much! You’re all into that stupid comic book nonsense and manga! Since I took Cadence’s form, all you do was say how much you love that sort of stuff! Especially when I found your hentai stuff!”

Shining Armor nearly slip and slam his chin onto the ground once she said that, causing Mane-iac to fly out. But as she flew out, he could have sworn he heard her yelling, “Weeeeeeeee,” in a joyful tone almost like a child. He looked back at her with red cheeks and gritted his teeth.

“You’re really a pain in my ass, you know that!?” He shouted.

“Heh, says the one that knows how to use his mouth.” She teased.

“Look, help me get Mane-iac to the factory.” He groaned. “And I can do whatever I have to do to keep your mouth shut, okay?”

Chrysalis tapped her chin before shrugging her shoulders. “I see no reason in not helping your sorry-for-an-excuse ass.” She stated calmly, trotting past him with a brush of her tail against his chin.

“You’re annoying.” He groaned as he followed her by the side.

“And you’re beautiful.” She countered, only to pause and look around.

At the moment, they were outside in the backyard and for some reason, Mane-iac was nowhere to be found.

“I think…she’s gone.”

“…”

“Shining?” Chrysalis glanced at him only to see a frozen stare, gazing straight at the city of Canterlot.

“I think I know where she went. When she sees a city…she sees a playground of…” He paused and gulp.

“Of what?” Chrysalis asked becoming worried.

“Destruction.” He finished, narrowing his eyes.

“Do you have to overly dramatize everything?” She questioned in a deadpanned expression.

“This is why I can never get along with you.” He groaned, facehoofing.

“Looks like you got to go get her before ponies freak out and questions arises. You know how the princesses are.” Chrysalis laughed.

“Oh, I’m not getting her…we are.” He glared.


-To Be Continued-

Author's Note:

Enjoy, love, and get ready for the Mannnne-event! :p