• Published 2nd Feb 2014
  • 1,544 Views, 27 Comments

The Princess of Equestia - Ugly-Duckling123



After being hit on the head, Twilight wakes up in a magical land where she's being hunted down by an evil witch

  • ...
9
 27
 1,544

Chapter 5

Twilight was following Dawn though the castle, unaware that she lost her friends. Or that she was heading into the very heart of the Hive.

"Just keep following me Twilight," Dawn said eyes glowing green yet again. "I'll show you where your colt-friend is."

"Who?" Twilight asked questioningly.

"Flash of course," Dawn said.

This made Twilight think for a bit. How did she know what Flash's name was? Then... "Er... Dawn, where are my friends?"

"In the dungeon."

"What?" Twilight asked as she was lead tough the Hive's throne room doors.

"Your friends are in the dungeon," Dawn repeated as the doors banged closed. Not liking where this was going, Twilight looked around the room for another way out. "And as soon as our Queen has her necklace back, so will you and you colt-friend."

"Wha... What do you mean your queen?" Twilight asked turning to Dawn, only to see a small Changeling standing there fangs showing, with two other Changelings next to her.

The two older Changelings jumped at Twilight. While one held her to the wall, the other spat royal jelly onto her hooves, sticking her there. When they were done, they they flew back to Dawn. All three bowing now.

"Ahh, Twilight, so nice to see you again," a voice echoed around the room.

Looking all around the room Twilight saw two green eyes and a pair of white fangs staring at her out of the shadows.

"You see Flash," Chrysalis said stepping into the light."I knew she'd come after you."

"Flash?" Twilight asked looking at where Chrysalis spoke to see a orange pony stuck to the wall jelly also covering his mouth, but you could see from his eyes that he was annoyed to the Witch.

"Now my dear," Chrysalis said addressing Twilight, "As I see it, you want your colt-friend, and I want my necklace..."

"He's not my colt-friend!" Twilight called back annoyed that this old witch would say such a thing.

"So you don't want him?" Chrysalis asked pretending to be shocked. "One more worker for me then." she said lighting her horn with a green glow.

"Wait! Stop! I do want him," Twilight screamed pulling at the jelly. "Please don't hurt him. I'll do anything."

"That's better," Chrysalis said cutting off her magic. "Now, as I was saying... You want your colt-friend, I want my necklace. How about we do a trade? That way we both get what we want."

"Where are my friends first?" Twilight said looking Chrysalis in the eye.

"About to get ambushed by my Changelings..."


Rainbow, Pinkie, and Fluttershy, along with Changeling Flash, were running down a corridor looking for Twilight.

"Do we know where we're going?" Rainbow asked looking ahead.

"Not really," Change-Flash lied eyes turning green again as he lead them into the next room.

Everyone froze. All around them there were Changelings eyes green, teeth bared.

"Eep..." Fluttershy squeaked at seeing all the Changelings around her.

"Come on," Rainbow said holding her hooves up, "We can take them. Right Flash... Flash?" But the only ones there who weren't Changeling were Pinkie, Fluttershy and herself.

"I wondered how he knew so much about Dawn!" Pinkie said jumping on the spot.

"And you didn't think to say anything?" Rainbow said spinning around to face Pinkie.

"Well we were busy weren't we... Looking for Twilight..." Pinkie answered a huge grin on her face.

"When you girls are finished talking..." the Captain said getting their attention.

Rainbow span back around to face the one who talked. He was slightly bigger than the others. Wearing golden amour. Then... "You're the one who lead the army who stole Flash from us!" Rainbow cried anger in her eyes.

"Sure am," he said rubbing a hoof against his chest smirking with satisfactory. "Now," looking at the girls "Do you want to be killed, fast or slow?"

"I don't want to be killed at all thank you," Rainbow said staring the Captain in the eye.

"Oh... Oh I want a brain," Pinkie said shocking the Captain and the Changelings.

"Excuse me...?" the Captain asked now looking at Pinkie.

"Well you see, I'm just an ordinary scarecrow from an ordinary rock farm..." Pinkie began.

***

Back in the throne room.

"Now my dear," Chrysalis said looking at Twilight who had tears in her eyes. "You give me what I want, and I'll give you what you want." she said waving a hoof over to Flash.

"I... I can't," Twilight said tears now rolling down her cheeks "It won't let me get rid of it."

"You're right..." Chrysalis said thinking "As long as you're alive, it will stay stuck to you." then turning to Flash "Well Flash, looks like you're about to break that promise you said when you first got here."

"What promise?" Twilight asked looking up to Flash seeing he was trying to get off the wall.

"Why the promise that he wont let me hurt you of course." Chrysalis said lighting her horn again smiling, looking at Twilight.

***

"And that's been my life up until today," Pinkie finished telling her life story to the Changeling Captain and his army. "Oh... Oh do you want to hear about to day? Well, it started out as any normal day..."

"NO!" the Captain yelled hooves over his ears trying to block Pinkie's voice out. "Please make her stop!" he pleaded to Rainbow and Fluttershy, who after having to go though with it since they met were unaffected by the sound of her voice. "We'll do anything just please make her stop."

"Well that's not very nice." Pinkie said crossing her arms and pouting.

"You can take us to where the real Flash and the real Twilight are," Rainbow said as Fluttershy was comforting Pinkie.

"No way we're under strict rules not to let anyone get to them," a Changeling to the right called out getting up.

"Oh really?" Rainbow said raising an imaginary eyebrow. "I think they might want to hear about today after all Pinkie." she said grinning.

"NO!" they all cried "We'll take you to them."

Smiling, Rainbow went over and bucked the doors open. Then stepping to one side waited for the captain to show them the way to Twilight and Flash.