• Published 3rd Feb 2014
  • 1,622 Views, 30 Comments

Pinkie Pie's new Pet - Ponyess



I had decided on getting a new pet. Only this time; I wanted a different, exotic pet; which left me with a human girl. Twilight was helping me to reform her according to the rules; after that, I'll raise her as my pet.

  • ...
66
 30
 1,622

At Noon: 2

.

Convinsing the girl to embrace me wasn't too hard a deal. I'm not representing any of her problems, more of a pink dream? Either way, it is all I need to have her come with me.

Once I had her hugging me, which make me feel warm all over, in part due to the warm hug as such, even if it is also in part the success in bringing her with me, I simply push through that fourth wall, and out of the sorry excuse of a world. In my mind, and oppinion, I had saved this girl from what I couldn't have her sufferr.

Could I have ignored this world existing, thus living happily not knowing? I'm not sure. Now I know, and that's the end of it.

I hear her gasp, the instant she realised, just what was going on, and the fact that she could never return to where she came from, the world she is from, is no longer existing to her, as much as she may desire to, or not.

I had brought her home, in just the right time, by the looks of it. This is the first step, now I need to explain the situation to Twilight, in order for her to do, what I had asked of her. Then I could openly enjoy my new pet.

“Just lay down and relax. I'll fix everything for you!” I told the girl.

“Thanks, I think!” she replied.

“I'll just explain your situation to a friend who has been waiting for you to come over, in order to help you with a few minor details. This shouldn't take long!” I then informed her.

“Okey!” she ressponded.

“I'll be back in a moment!” I said, as I closed the door after myself, slipping down the stairs to where twilight is waiting on the time I had given her.

“You have the intended pet, I take it!” Twilight enquired.

“Yes, I managed to find her, just where I had expected her to be!” I responded.

“Exactly what do you like me to do, since you do know the rools?” She told me.

First off, she needs hooves, and her lower legs needs a slight adjustment to go with it. I would like her with leafe green hooves, eyes, panties and top. The hind hooves would be five inches wide suction cups, and like the panties, top and fore hooves, they're to be a metallic hue, and florescent, if possible. She would be an A cup for jiggles, her mound generously enhanced, enlarged, the orshid too, and bot nibbles and orchid would also be heavioy sensiticed. Her top and panties padding the sensitivity out. Her panties covering her entire hips, and the top would cover the jigglies almost all the way up,!” I informed her.

“I think I have the idea. I'll make it a single permanent change, with the option for a few adjustments along the way, for a day from now!” Twilight pointed out.

“That is what I had in mind!” I responded.

“Let's get to it and have it done, so you can enjoy your new pet!” Twilight said.

I lead her up the stairs, knocking on the door, more to be polite, even though it is my home.

“Since it is your pet, I take it you like her a light pink, and a darker pink mane?” Twilight said, just before I opened the door.

“Is that the friend who was to help me?” the girl asked.

“I'm Twilight, a Unicorn. Yes, I'll help you to fit in here!” she responded.

Shortly there after, her horn started to glow, and the light intensified until the magic beamed to hit the girl in her belly. Then her skin took up a weak glow as it started to take up the pink hue, matching the rubber her new panties and top were taking on. The signs of her jigglies and mound soon became apparent as her body change more deeply.

The mane soon developed from what had been her hair, just as specified. Now her feet started to change as the green hooves developed, and the legs was adjusting to the desired form. The tips of her fingers, largely where her nails had been, or to be more exact, from just under the last joint of each finger changed into miniature finger hooves, otherwise identical to her larger hind hooves.

“Could I have a three foot tail, three inches thick?” the girl interjected.

“Certainly!” I responded.

“That's only too simple. I'd love to help!” Twilight pointed out.

A moment later, the tail started to forn from the end of her spine, in the logical manner. I noticed her eyes was taking on the leaf green, in a hue looking fairly good for her eyes.

“A final change, she needs a muzzle!” I declaired.

“Two inches would be just her!” Twilight approved as she made another adjustment.

“She needs a necklace, too!” Twilight reminded me.

“Black, an inch thick and full width should be right?” I suggested.

“Done!” she declaired, as the collar started taking form around my pets neck.

“That feels strange!” the girl stated.

“If you don't mind, I'll call you 'Hitomi!” I then stated.

“My work here is done, unless you need anything else. Just call for me, if there is anything!” Twilight said.

“Hitomi sounds cool, like the girl in the Show!” the girl, now known as 'Hitomi' suggested.