• Published 19th Mar 2012
  • 894 Views, 32 Comments

Fluttercry - fluttershyorpinkiepie



This story is about fluttershy and pinkie's mystery

  • ...
43
 32
 894

Fluttercry part 2

Chapter3: fluttercry part 2

Flutter shy came to raritys “ house” to tell her that she couldent come because her animals needed to be attended to and cared for . So flutter shy told rarity and she got mad and stated to curse at fluttershy insults . And fluttershy ran home and started to cry near the river and looked at herselfs reflection and saw that she was worthless but decides no more being the pushover pony that she was . That time she reflected upon herself she also realized that all of her friends took atvantage of her but no more she was not going to be a pushover or door mat ever again. That same time she saw a fly droning in the river but she couldent catch it and fluttershy saw it drowning just like she was going to drow if she kept on getting bossed around.

She realized that she also wanted to get revenge on all of her friend at no whatsever cost it took to get her revenge she would track them down . She /Fluttershy was depressed . She developed the desire to kill . The ones she used to love .

But first she was going to start with rarity because of all the things she said and then rainbow , apple jack And maybe twighlight or pinkie pie if they got in her way too ...