• Published 19th Mar 2012
  • 894 Views, 32 Comments

Fluttercry - fluttershyorpinkiepie



This story is about fluttershy and pinkie's mystery

  • ...
43
 32
 894

The picnic

Chapter 1: The picnic

Hope you guys enjoy now all charachters are owned by Hasbro and Lauren Fraust
Now go on and read :) please comment and reveiw ! :)



It was a beautiful day in ponyville all the birds were singing , and all the pegasi were relaxing . But one pegasus that was not relaxing was Fluttershy, she was too busy feeding all her animals . When fluttershy was finished feeding all of her animals all of fluttershy's friends came to tell her too come and enjoy a picnic that they were going to have . Fluttershy replied ,"okay". And off they went . They all had a great time at the picnic they laughed and played.

Then , after the picnic almost ended and rarity started to put all the trays away Rarity said " Fluttershy darling you wouldn't mind if I asked that if you could come and model some dresses for me at my boutiqe later this evening?"

Fluttershy thought and then said " okay , I mean if it makes you happy ,but it won't be like the last time with photo finish ...right ? " Fluttershy said remembering all those pony eyes starring at her ,she was so afraid that day that she only had the courage to it for her friend because she said that she must do it for her and for herself but it was all over thanks to them both admitting there secrets .

They were both thinking for a while at that memory but then rarity snapped back to reality and said, "No darling it won't be like that again ,i promise"hope to see you later in my boutique, thank you thank you thank you sooo much you don't know how much this means to me !" Then suddently pinkie pie appeared out of no where and she said with her mouth half full of apples ,"Do you pinkie pie swear !" Before rarity could reply she was gone . Rainbow said "that was random.." . Rarity then said ," yes i pinkie pie swear , cross my heart, hope to fly and stick a cupcake in my eye ". Fluttershy then replied ,"okay...if it means that much for me to come over ... Then i'll be there." Rarity couldn't help but squee loudly and then hugged her flying friend into a bone crushing hug that fluttershy was starting to get purple because she was choking for air then rarity realized what she was doing and stopped hugging her friend but then started to blush a deep shade of red them she said ," I apologize darling i guess i may have gone way too far , it's just that im so exited about this !...you know thats very un lady like thing to do you know? Well thanks anyway,see you later...take care bye"

Fluttershy was too busy thinking too find out what they were talking about . She was thinking about what she would do ...


Plese leave comments !!!!!! until this monday i will write more . Can you guys give me more ideas ?