• Published 20th Jan 2014
  • 3,633 Views, 106 Comments

The Light Brought Out - Homeless-Jmart



After she wakes up in an unknown location Rainbow Dash finds she is going to be killed by her... best friend? One single accident and everything that was to follow.

  • ...
7
 106
 3,633

The Confession Session

The Light Brought Out

Chapter 5: Confession Session

"So you got the plan?" Rainbow Dash asked Pinkie Pie

"Yes, um what was the plan again hehe?" Pinkie responded. "Come on Pinkie focus. We just let Twilight get comfortable with the idea of giving you therapy and then when she asks what it is we approach the subject delicately," Rainbow explained "and tell her just what happened yesterday, OK?"

"Yea I got it this time."

"Alright then lets go!"

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Alright I'll help you however I can Pinkie, but do you mind if I ask why you want me to give you therapy?" Twilight asked.

"Well sit down its a long story."

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Uhh wha why wou-..." Then Twilight hit the floor with a thud out cold. "I think we broke her." Pinkie said "Nah just a lot for her to take in. She usually knows everything, but I doubt she saw this coming." Rainbow responded.

"Alright Pinkie, go get some cold water and I'll fan her" she said revving up her wings. "Okie dokie lokie" Pinkie responded as she bounced towards the kitchen.

When Pinkie got back with the ice water Rainbow dumped the bucket on Twilight. "Who! What! Where am I?" Twilight said as she shot up.

"Well good morning to you too Twilight." Rainbow responded. "I don't know..." Twilight said putting a hoof to her head.

"Its alright just sit down." Pinkie said.

"AHHH!" Twilight shouted flying towards a window, but her inability to fly well made her crash into a bookshelf.

"TWILIGHT!" Rainbow shouted getting her to settle down a bit, "just let us tell you the rest of what happened."

"Ok." she said her breathing starting to stableize. "What happened after Pinkie came over to you with the knife?"

*~*~*~*~*~*

"So" Twilight said suppressing a giggle, "That's why you need my help? Well of course I'll give it to you, but personally I doubt you need it."

"OH thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Pinkie said pulling Twilight into a bone crushing hug. "No, gah, problem but room... going... black..." Twilight responded.

"Oh sorry." Pinkie said releasing her friend who took in a deep breath.

"Ok well when do you want to start?" Twilight asked. "Right now." Pinkie responded. "But umm how many bits do you want? I only have a few on me."

"Oh Pinkie you don't have to pay me, I mean really what are friends for?"

"Oh thank you so much." She said giving her yet another, less bone crushing hug.

"Its no trouble at all." Twilight responded.

"So I guess I'll go and let you two do whatever therapy is." Rainbow said flying towards the door.

"No you need to stay with me." Pinkie said jumping in front of the door. "Pinkie," Rainbow responded "you need to be able to part with me for a while. Besides this is supposed to be between Twilight and you only."

"Come on can't you stay just for the first session?" She said looking at Rainbow with her sapphire puppy dog eyes.

Don't look at the eyes Rainbow was telling herself, but she caught a glimpse of her beautiful eyes and she couldn't say no. "Fine." she said "but only for this one."

"Yippee!" Pinkie shouted as she jumped higher then what should have been possible then bringing Rainbow into a big hug and passionate kiss.

Rainbow started blushing but not nearly as much as Twilight was. Starting to get embarrassed, Twilight then left the living room to go get a chair for her to sit on and a pad of paper to take notes on Pinkie's therapy sessions.

When she went back downstairs she saw Rainbow and Pinkie waiting for her on the couch, holding each others hooves.

"Alright" Twilight said pulling up a chair. "now I'm going to ask you a couple of questions and I need honest answers so I can help you." "Ok I promise I'll be truthful in answering your questions." Pinkie responded

"Alright but first I need you and Rainbow to sign this paper." she said. The heading at the top of this paper read Confidentiality Agreement.

Grabbing a quill they both wrote down their names and initials on the paper.

"Ok first question, have you had any bumps burses or concussions to your head?"

"Nope." Pinkie responded.

After scribbling words on her paper she asked "Have you been enraged at someone lately?"

"No."

"Ok have you been scared or feel scared lately?"

"No."

"Ok your not giving me a whole lot to work with here, ummm have you been under pressure or stress recently?"

"Well, I have been left in charge of Sugar Cube Corner whenever Mr. and Mrs. Cake go out of town like now their going to be in Manehattan for two more weeks. Also I have to babysit for them and its really hard sometimes."

"Oh ok. Well Pinkie from what I can tell you have been under quite a bit of stress. Its hard for a single pony to watch a entire bakery herself and still have time for friends and Rainbow Dash."

"So what can I do?" Pinkie asked.

"Well my only recommendation is that you take a few days or so off of work at the bakery and relax."

"But I can't I have to run the shop and sell stuff so the Cakes can keep the store."

"Ok well how about this, for the next couple of days you don't worry about the shop. I'll watch it for you and I'll see if Rarity and Fluttershy can help me."

"You'd do that for me? Oh thank you so much, but is it ok if Dashie is with me?"

"Of course. You looked pretty bent out of shape when she tried to leave, and you look so happy together and I'm so happy for you two."


"Really awesome!" Rainbow said "Pinkie?

"Yea?"

"Do you remember what Applejack said?"

"Oh yea that's right! Maybe we can relax at Sweet Apple Acres for a bit."

"But," Twilight interjected "Tonight I suggest you to just relax at home. Watch a movie or tv or maybe read a book."

"Alright thanks for all your help Twilight." Pinkie said.

"No problem, and if you ever need more help you could always come to me." Twilight said before they walked out.

Pinkie waved goodbye to Twilight. She had a feeling these next days would be the best days of her life.

Author's Note:

Due to freezing rain the super bowl and the snow storm I've been a bit buzzy shoveling snow to get a story up Sunday but I hope this makes up for it. Quick question I'm starting to bring "Technology" into this story a bit so sorry about the watch a movie or tv bit. This chapter has that first therapy session that even I thought was supposedly comming sooner then now. And just wanted to say one little thing: Taking Things Fast :raritywink: . And I've dicided to start telling my inspiration for each chapter so its as follows:

I know you are no monster was inspired by the picture I'm using for the story cover.

The second chance was from Rainbows forgiveness and love towards pinkie.

Perception Concept was used as the title for that chapter due to the way and point of view Applejack saw was different from what actually happened.

Early Mornings is pretty self explanatory.

And this one the Confession Session was entitled because its the therapy session and where they tell Twilight what happened, again self explanatory.

As always creative criticism is appreciated.