• Published 10th Jan 2014
  • 578 Views, 37 Comments

Doctor Whooves: City of Chaos - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
8
 37
 578

Of Storms and Murder

The Doctor leapt out of the way as a large bolt of lightning struck the spot he was just standing on. Looking around, the three ponies could see the crisis unfurled in front of them. Lightning was striking ponies running away in terror and killing them on contact. Mutant animals were ripping the city apart and ponies were turning grey. Those very grey ponies were murdering eachother brutally. Ditzy choked back a terrified sob.

"I can't watch this..." murmured Ditzy.

"We have to run!" shouted the Doctor as another bolt of lightning nearly hit River. The three ponies galloped away as the day turned to a dark night without the faint light of the moon. They came upon a destroyed hotel and they took shelter there. Ditzy breathed heavily and fought back tears.

"Why? He was never like this...he was NEVER like this." panted Ditzy. River's ears perked up and she leaned closer to Ditzy.

"Have you experienced...THIS before?" asked River. Ditzy just shook her head.

"Yes. He was released one thousand years later from his stone prison. But...he never did anything like this! He never hurt anypony..." said Ditzy. The Doctor was stroking his chin and throwing his sonic screwdriver in the air. It flipped in the air before it fell back into his hoof.

"So he DOES eventually get turned to stone." said the Doctor. Ditzy shrugged.

"I don't know. But the scene outside...it just doesn't make sense." said Ditzy. A sinister chuckle filled the broken down room and Ditzy jumped.

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?" asked a strange voice. The Doctor stood up and put his sonic screwdriver in his pocket. (Yes, ponies have pockets.)

"Who's there? We mean no harm to you, we just want to know who you are!" said the Doctor. The voice laughed once more and a draconequus materialized in front of the three ponies. He examined them and stroked his beard thoughtfully.

"Never seen you before! Possible new victims to torture? Oh, I simply MUST know who you are!" said the draconequus, his voice dripping with fake sincerity. The Doctor pushed the two other mares behind him and spoke up to the god.

"I'm the Doctor. This is my wife River Song and my companion Ditzy Doo. And just who might YOU be?" said the Doctor. Ditzy trembled and poked the Doctor's shoulder.

"D-Doctor, that's Discord!" said Ditzy. The Doctor's eyes widened and Discord raised an eyebrow.

"Oh! Glad to see somepony knows who I am." said Discord. River pulled herself away from the Doctor and stomped her hoof.

"Why should we let ourselves be ruled by a monster like you!" shouted River. Discord rolled his eyes like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why? Because I'm FABULOUS!" said Discord. He threw some glitter in River's face and she coughed. Discord laughed.

"Oh, you ponies are so great!" said Discord in between bursts of laughter. An aura of electricity formed around Discord's manticore paw.

"Such a shame I have to kill you."

Author's Note:

It's not called being gay. It's called being FABULOUS!