• Published 10th Jan 2014
  • 578 Views, 37 Comments

Doctor Whooves: City of Chaos - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
8
 37
 578

Containing Chaos

Ditzy became lost in the jasmine ocean that was Luna's eyes. The goddess smiled and Ditzy scrambled to her hooves. Oh Celestia oh Celestia oh Celestia. She had broken a princess's window.

"I-I'm so sorry! I just don't know what went wrong!" stuttered Ditzy, bowing down to Luna. A bit of her hair stroked Ditzy's chin and softly picked her head up. Luna's hair felt like clear night mist on Ditzy's cheek.

"It's ok. I did bring you here after all." said Luna. There was a loud crash and the alicorn and the pegasus spun around.

"Oh. I suppose those are your friends." said Luna. Ditzy gasped.

"Doctor!" said Ditzy, running to the next room with Luna right behind her. There was a large hole in the ceiling. The TARDIS was in the room and the princess of the day was sweating.

"Oh dearest sister! Art thou alright?" asked Luna, adressing her sister formally. Celestia nodded.

"Yes, yes, this...box just took a bit of effort to pull in." said Celestia. Luna cocked her head.

"But dear sister...I don't mean to be rude but...this box is so tiny!" said Luna. Celestia shrugged and the two alicorn sisters jumped when two ponies tumbled out of the box, one stallion and one mare. Luna blushed wildly, and Celestia nudged her as if telling her she had a dirty mind. The chestnut colored stallion and the curly maned mare looked up at the goddesses.

"Ah! Hello! Um, I'm the Doctor, this is my wife River and my companion, Ditzy, and um, well...hello!" said the Doctor. Celestia remained silent and Luna still looked fascinated with the size of the blue box.

"Um...pardon me...but how do you three ponies fit in such a tiny box?" asked Luna. The Doctor smirked and outstretched his hoof, gesturing to his ship.

"Be my guest." said the Doctor. Luna looked at him and then timidly stepped inside, placing her hoof gently in the box. Luna gasped and looked at the Doctor, her turquoise eyes gleaming with excitement.

"HUZZAH! IT'S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!" shouted Luna. Celestia peeked in, and though she was amazed, she remained her formal princessy self.

"Now Luna. It is rude to use the Royal Canterlot Voice in front of ponies of such importance." said Celestia. Luna blushed. The mare with the blonde curly mane stepped forward.

"Pardon me, princess, but what have you called us here for?" asked River. Celestia leaned in, and looked quite intimidating.

"First of all, what were you doing in the heavens and are you a threat?" asked Celestia. Ditzy trembled and the Doctor spoke up.

"Um, yes, we travel through space and time and no. We actually save entire planets." said the Doctor. Luna's expression softened, and while her expression remained deadpan, Celestia's tone of voice became warmer.

"Then we must ask you a favor. Something you may never accomplish, and may die trying." said Celestia. The three time travelers kept there gaze on Celestia, undaunted. Luna nodded at her sister and Celestia kept going.

"I need you to apprehend the God of Chaos."

Author's Note:

Gahhhh space, space, gotta go to space space atmosphere....yeah...I don't know.
Luna:HUZZAH! HOW MANY FAVS DO I RECEIVE?

Patience, Luna. Sorry for the short chapter I honestly didn't feel like writing, but I did it. For my friends. For my bros. for Nicholas Cage. YOOHOO! CAN I GET A ROOOOOOM? That probably wasn't Nicholas Cage, but you know? You know what bros? I don't care.