• Published 10th Jan 2014
  • 578 Views, 37 Comments

Doctor Whooves: City of Chaos - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
8
 37
 578

The Mission

"D-Discord? As in THE embodiment of chaos?!" stammered Ditzy. Celestia sighed.

"I know it is a lot to ask from three little ponies. Perhaps I should just stop this right now." said Celestia. The Doctor wore a determined look and trotted up to Celestia until he was almost touching noses with the goddess. He smirked.

"We are NOT just ponies. I'm a Timelord from the planet Gallifrey. I'm an alien. My wife is also part timelord, a portion of her DNA is Gallifreyan." said the Doctor. Luna let out an amazed gasp and Celestia raised an eyebrow. She raised her hoof and pointed at Ditzy.

"And what's so special about her?" asked the sun princess. Ditzy sulked in shame. Nothing about her was special. Absolutely nothing. She was just a crooked mare. The Doctor smiled.

"She's my companion. That makes her very VERY special. Do you think just anypony can take a tour of the universe with the Doctor?" asked the Timelord. Luna's eyes grew bigger and Celestia leaned closer to the grey pegasus.

"What is your name, companion of the Doctor?" asked Celestia.

"D-Ditzy Doo." said Ditzy. Celestia nodded.

"Very well. Then you shall be given the details of the mission." said Celestia. The Doctor cocked his head.

"Wait, who is this "Discord"?" asked the Doctor. Celestia bowed her head and murmured under her breath.

"So you don't know him. I envy your ignorance." said the princess of the day bitterly. Luna's gaze softened upon the three ponies.

"Discord is the embodiment of chaos. He has been wreaking havoc in Equestria for a long time now. We can use our magic to imprison him in stone, but he won't stay still long enough for us to do it." said Luna. The Doctor nodded, fascinated.

"What does he look like?" asked the Doctor. Luna used her magic to manufacture a hologram of the god of chaos.

"He is a draconequus, and he has the body of many different species of animals." explained Luna. The Doctor carefully inspected the hologram.

"Oh? I thought he'd be a bit more...intimidating." said the Doctor. Luna remained grim while River tried not to smile at the draconequus's goofy appearance.

"Do not be fooled. He has unspeakable power. He has been known to dramatically change the weather, brainwash animals, and even completely alter a pony's personality! Equestria is spiraling into chaos, Doctor!" said Luna. Ditzy recalled when Discord was released from his cold stone prison. Yes, there were showers of rain turned into chocolate milk, mutant bunny stampedes, and he had almost drained the powers of Twilight Sparkle's friendship magic, rendering the Elements of Harmony useless.

"So where do we come in?" asked Ditzy. The two alicorn sisters looked surprised that she had spoken.

"Corner him. Keep him talking. Entertain him. Just do anything you can to keep him still long enough for my sister and I to put an end to his merciless chaotic rule." said Celestia.

"But do be careful! Outside the castle is when things will get dangerous" said Luna, seeming to care more about their well being than the elder sister. The three ponies walked out of the castle, not looking back. Celestia looked on with hope and Luna looked on with concern.

"Oh Tia, was this the right thing to do?" asked Luna.

Ditzy, River, and the Doctor walked out of the castle confidently. Well, at least until they saw the mess in front if them. River and the Doctor merely stared while Ditzy gasped, frightened. This was no cotton candy raincloud storm.

Author's Note:

Welp, this is gonna escalate quickly. For those who are wondering if Discord Whooves will be making an appearance in the series, wonder no more. The answer is yes. Not in a long, long time, but yes. Stay patient my bros. or friends. Or audience members.