• Published 10th Jan 2014
  • 578 Views, 37 Comments

Doctor Whooves: City of Chaos - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
8
 37
 578

Blood Moon

A lone pegasus mare walked down a dark hallway. Her hooves clanked against the tile floor, which happened to be neatly polished. Just like always. The pegasus was quite a sight. Her coat was a light shade of red, almost pink but not quite. Her mane was long and a bright red. It flowed over her shoulders like a river of blood. Her eyes were a neon yellow, almost as bright as Celestia's sun itself. A pair of red glasses sat comfortably on her snout. Her boss had called her to his office. He said he was giving her "a promotion". The pegasus smirked. Finally, FINALLY, she was going to be useful to Equestria. She opened the door and saw the unicorn stallion sitting in a chair staring at her, as if he had willed her to come to him with his mind alone.

"Ah, hello Blood Moon! I've been expecting you." said Doctor Ocarina, the unicorn stallion.

"I can see that..." muttered Blood Moon. She squinted. The room was very dimly lit. Doctor Ocarina walked up to her, and took his glasses off. Blood Moon blinked in surprise. He had beautiful tree green eyes that anypony could get sucked into. It looked like Ocarina could drain your soul just by looking at you.

"What have I come here for?" asked Blood Moon, hiding any traces in her eyes that would show that she was even slightly impressed by the looks of the unicorn. Ocarina put his glasses back on.

"Now, now, patience Ms. Moon...we have some...business to take care of." said Ocarina as he casually locked the door. Blood Moon narrowed her eyes. Ocarina pinned her against the wall and started softly kissing the back of her neck. Blood Moon didn't react and just stood perfectly still. She fluttered her eyes a couple times to make sure next time Ocarina looked at her she would look perfectly sexy. Ocarina took her glasses off and Blood Moon opened her brilliant eyes wide.

"Why must you wear these glasses, Ms. Moon? They mask your pure beauty and youth." snickered the unicorn. Blood Moon snatched her glasses back. She began to stroke Ocarina's mane and strategically moved her hips. She could be quite seductive when she wanted to, but that was not what she was after today. She grabbed Ocarina and smashed him against the wall when he was off his guard. She even bit his snout just to make her point. Blood trickled down Ocarina's nose and he snickered.

"Well you're feisty. Sorry, but I'M the dominant one here." said Ocarina. He rushed at Blood Moon before she could react. He pinned her down to the table and held his hoof on her chest. Blood Moon didn't struggle and let herself go limp under his weight. She had dealt with stallions like him before. He was just some sexist pig who just wanted-wait...Blood Moon's eyes widened. He wasn't banging her. He was strapping her down by the torso. Ocarina turned on the light that made Blood Moon shade her eyes. Now looking around, all Blood Moon could see was surgical tools.

"You see, in order to test a new medicine I'm making...I need to see an organ...very closely. Normally, I would just slash you to pieces right here right now but since you're so tough...I can let you wait." said Ocarina. He took a blue chainsaw and attached it to a metal pole. He hit a red button and the chainsaw revved as it was being lowered closer and closer to Blood Moon's heaving bosom. For the first time in her life she broke out in sweat.

"No. This is NOT over." said Blood Moon.

"Gaze upon my freaking YOUTH!" Blood Moon shrieked as she tore her glasses from her face and chucked it at the big friendly button Ocarina had pressed. The torso strap released Blood Moon and the chainsaw stopped descending. In a flash, the adrenaline pumped pegasus grabbed the chainsaw and brandished it. When Ocarina was a good distance away, Blood Moon grabbed her glasses, dropped the chainsaw, and crashed through the window. She plummeted down with glass in her mane. She flipped her mane and unfurled her wings, making her take off look quite...well...sparkly.

"THE WORLD SHALL KNOW OF YOUR CRIMES!" yelled the red pegasus as she flew away.

A flustered pony pounded on the door. Ocarina opened the door to a forest green earth pony with a darker mane and bright orange eyes.

"I'm so sorry sir! W-we tried to chase her or get her on radar b-but she was too f-fast and-" rambled Ocarina's assistant. Ocarina but a hoof to his lips.

"It's ok. She bested me too. Just put up the forcefield, retrieve the body, and get me a new test subject. Preferably a stallion. They tend to put up less of a fight."

Blood Moon kept flying. She was almost home, almost- her thoughts were interrupted when she flew into what felt like solid concrete with electrical shock. She was knocked back and fell to the ground. Blood Moon opened and closed her eyes a few times before she blacked out.

When Blood Moon woke up she saw a pair of orange colored eyes looking down at her.

"You're incredibly strong. That blow should've killed you." said the pony. Blood Moon groaned. She sure FELT dead.

"I suppose we keep you as prisoner until we decide what to do with you." said the pony. He picked her up and put her in his back. Blood Moon froze. She resented being touched. Losing all rationality, she wrestled the stallion to the ground, and he yelped in surprise. Blood Moon put him in a headlock and nearly choked him before she was pinned again. Blood streaked down the pony's cheek.

"Go to hell." he said. Blood Moon laughed dryly.
"Where do you think I came from?" murmured Blood Moon. She delivered a swift jab to the pony's windpipe. There was a sickening cracking noise, and the pony dropped dead.

"Nopony takes me..." said the red pegasus before she blacked out and stealth copters silently carried her sleeping body away.

Ditzy awoke with a start. Those nightmares again...well at least this one wasn't brutally murdered. Ditzy practically fell out of bed, rubbing her eyes in hopes to make the bags around them disappear. She walked down to the control room to say hello to the Doctor, but she couldn't see him. She opened the TARDIS doors and let herself float a bit. She climbed to the top of the TARDIS so she could see the nearby planets and stars. She was surprised to see River curled up on the top of the TARDIS. Ditzy flicked her tail, irritated. She could barely TOUCH a part if the TARDIS without some small explosion over her head, but River could make herself perfectly comfortable. Ditzy sighed. She really did envy River.

Author's Note:

New story yay.
LOUDER!
Yay? Anyway hope you like it. I didn't kill that OC because I like her. ;)