• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 1,426 Views, 24 Comments

A Dream Come True 2 - Will Atkinson



It's been a year when Chris, Twilight, Mark, and Applejack got married and now they have return to cantralot with their children

  • ...
23
 24
 1,426

Chapter 3

A Dream Come True 2
By: Will Atkinson

Chapter 3

As Chris and Rarity were coming back to the ballroom entrance a brown stallion with a blue mane and tail with a badge on his flank was coming up to them.

"Ah Rarity there you are I've been looking all over for you dear." He said.

"Oh I'm sorry Sherriff Strongheart I was talking to my friend Chris Thunder here." Said Rarity.

Strongheart looked behind Rarity and saw Chris. Then with a smile he said to the alicorn.

"Ah Chris Thunder it's nice to finally meet you, Rarity has told me so much about you." He said putting a hoof out to him.

Chris looked at Strongheart's hoof and smiled.

"And it's nice to meet you too Strongheart I've heard so much about you too." He said as he shook Strongheart's hoof.

Strongheart nodded and then he looked at Rarity.

"Well my dear Rarity everypony is in the ballroom so I think we should head in."

Rarity smiled.

"Very well my love."

As soon as she said that Chris' mouth went all the way to the floor.

"What? Rarity you mean to tell me that this is your fiancé?"

Strongheart looked at Chris then to Rarity.

"You mean you never told him about us?" He asked.

Rarity just smiled and just shrugged her shoulders.

"Well anyway." Strongheart continued.

"It was very nice to finally meet you Chris Thunder."

Chris smiled and said.

"Thanks Sheriff Strongheart and it was very nice to meet you too."

And with that the two unicorns and the one alicorn went in the ballroom. As the three went in the ballroom Chris saw Spike with his head down on one of the tables. As Chris saw this he decided to go and talk to him so he left Rarity and Strongheart headed to the table where Spike was sitting. Spike was mopping after finding out that Rarity had a fiancé it made him sad and defeated then he heard a voice right next to him.

"Hey Spike what's up?"

Spike looked up and saw Chris smiling at him.

"Oh hey Chris."

"So Spike what's with the long face?" Asked Chris.

"Well Chris it's Rarity."

"I know I met her fiancé."

Just then they saw Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Bell coming in the ballroom.

"You know I do know somepony else who likes you." Chris said with a smirk on his face.

After hearing this Spike jumped out of his chair.

"Really, who?" He asked.

Chris then pointed to a table where Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Bell were sitting. Spike looked at Chris in disbelief.

"Really one of the cutie mark crusaders likes me?"

"Yup that's right my friend." Said Chris.

"But witch one?" Spike asked.

"Sweetie Bell."

Spike jumped again after hearing this.

"What? Sweetie Bell likes me?"

"Yup that's right."

"But how do you know this Chris?"

"Rarity told me. She said that when she was fixing up a dress for a client she over heard Sweetie Bell confessing her love to you while she was holding a picture of you."

After Spike heard this he went into a blush of crimson red.

"W.....wow I didn't know she was like that around me." Said Spike.

Chris just smiled and put a hoof on his shoulders.

"Well now you know, and now just go up to her and talk to her? I mean you haven't seen her for like twelve years."

Spike looked up at Chris and smiled.

"Ok Chris and thanks."

With that Spike got off the chair and started to walk toward Sweetie Bell and the others.

("Go get her Spike.") Chris said to himself.

Just then he felt a hoof on his shoulder as he turned around he saw Twilight standing there.

"Oh hey Twilight."

"So what did you tell Spike." She asked.

"Oh nothing just giving him some pointers on how to get somepony." He said pointing at the purple dragon walking toward Sweetie Bell.

Meanwhile Sweetie was talking to Applebloom and Scootaloo when she saw Spike coming toward them.

"Oh no girls Spikes coming this way." Sweetie Bell said as she hid underneath the table.

Oh come on Sweetie Bell your not getting cold hooves now are you?" Asked Applebloom.

Sweetie Bell came out from under the table and shook her head.

"No it's just I have never seen him for twelve years and I don't know what to say to him."

Scootaloo put a hoof on her friends shoulder and said.

"Just talk to him and tell him how you feel Sweetie that's all you got to do. Now if you don't mind Bell we'll leave you two alone."

With that Scootaloo and Applebloom got up and left the table just as Spike came to the table and sat right next to Sweetie Bell. They just sat there for a minute or two until Spike broke the silence.

"Hey uh Sweetie Bell?"

"Yes Spike?"

"Before you say anything else I've got something to ask you."

"Ok Spike lets hear it."

"Alright um Sweetie Bell? Do you love me?"

When Sweetie Bell heard this her eyes went wide.

"How, how did you know?" She asked.

"Well Chris told me that Rarity over heard you in your room talking to a picture of me saying that you love me." Explained Spike.

When Sweetie Bell heard this she put her head on the table.

"Oh I thought I put a sound proof spell on the door.

"Well I guess you didn't." Said Spike.

And then they both laughed, just then before they could say anything else Fluttershy and her husband Discord came up to them.

"Um hi Spike and Sweetie Bell." Said Fluttershy.

Hey Fluttershy what's up?" Asked Spike.

"Um well me and Discord were talking and well we would like to know if you could be the pianist for our song that we are going to sing tonight?"

Spike looked at the timid pegasus and smiled.

"Of course I will Fluttershy."

As he said that Discord spoke up.

"Oh thank you my dear Spike and here is something so you could look more like a pianist."

With that he snapped his fingers and spike was standing there with a black suit on and on his head was a black top hat.

"Wow thanks Discord."

"Oh you are so much welcome Spike now we should get going to the stage the princesses are about to speak."

With that Discord along with Fluttershy and Spike headed for the stage. When Spike was out of site Sweetie Bell sat back down on her chair and smiled.

"I can't believe it, I did it, I finally found my special somepony, or in this case somedragon."

Just then everypony fell silent when Princess Celestia, Luna, and Starlight came up on stage and started to speak.

"Ok my little ponies settle down." Celestia said raising her hoof up.

Everypony stopped what they were doing to look at the princesses.

"Thank you everypony for coming here on this fine night as we celebrate the 12th birthday of Prince Appleheart and Princess Starynight Sparkle.

Hearing this everypony cheered and pounded their hooves on the grown. Then Princess Luna stepped forward and silenced the crowd and then she started to speak.

"Further more first we also have someponies sing for us and then the party will begin."

"So enjoy yourselves as we begin the celebration of Appleheart and Starynight's birthday with Fluttershy and Discord singing Something Fantastic." Starlight chimed in.

Everypony clapped and cheered as the princesses left the stage and Fluttershy and Discord along with Spike entered the stage.

"Hello everypony in case you don't know me I'm Discord the god of chaos and this is my wife Fluttershy."

"Um thank you discord, now everypony enjoy yourselves as we sing oh and happy birthday to Appleheart and Starynight." The timid pegasus said.

Then Spike stretched out his claws and began playing on the piano.

(Something Fantastic by ElectroKaplosion Feat. Chi-Chi starts to play)

As the song ended Fluttershy, Discord and Spike took a bow and then everypony started to cheer.

"Thank you everypony now me and Discord would like for Pinkie Pie to come up stage please." Said Fluttershy.

After hearing her name Pinkie got up from her chair and started to bounce toward the stage. When she got to the stage Fluttershy moved the mic to her and then she and Discord left the stage.

"Hi everypony, Pinkie Pie here, and tonight I'll be singing a song that I just made up." She said as she hit the mic with her hoof to see if everypony could hear here.

Just as she finished Rainbow Dash face hoofed and said.

"Oh no I wonder what crazy song she made up this time?"

Just then she felt a hoof on her shoulder, and when she turned around she saw her husband Soarin standing right next to her.

"Don't worry Dash she makes up the greatest songs ever and tonight I'm sure it will be no different."

After that She looked at him and nodded, as Pinky Pie started to sing.

(Pinkie's Sugar Rush Feat. Chi-Chi starts to play)

As she finished everypony cheered witch made Pinkie Pie Smile Wide.

"Ha-ha thank you everypony now may I introduce you to the next singer for this special day, please give it up for Rarity's sister Sweetie Bell."

As soon as Pinkie Pie finished everypony cheered for Sweetie Bell to come up on stage.

"Well here we go and I think I should have somepony sing with me, or should I say somedragon." She said to herself.

As Sweetie Bell went to the stage she was wondering what song could she and Spike sing together? Until it hit her when she sang at the talent show she and Spike sang a song together that Chris suggest them to do together and that's when she got her cutie mark.

"Yes that's it oh Sweetie Bell your such a genus." She said to herself.

As Sweetie Bell came to the stage and hit the mic the crowd of ponies fell silent to let her speak.

"Hello everypony I know all of you are enjoying yourselves tonight, now before we get started I would like somepony to come up and do this song with me. Because we did this one along time ago at my schools talent show and I would like for him to come and sing it with me.

Then Sweetie Bell pointed her hoof at the young dragon who was sitting where Twilight and Chris was and said.

"So Spike would you be so kind as to come up here and sing with me please?"

As soon as Sweetie Bell said that Spikes' ears perked up and he started to blush until Chris put a hoof around his shoulder.

"Go on Spike your marefriend is waiting and she needs you."

Spike sighed.

"I don't know Chris what if I screw up?"

"You won't I promise." He said.

Just then Twilight spoke up.

"Chris is right Spike you will be fine now go on and sing with your now marefriend."

Spike looked at Twilight and with a little smile he got up from the table and started towards the stage with everypony clapping their hooves together. As Spike got to the stage he looked at Sweetie Bell and Sweetie Bell looked at him.

"You ready Spike." She asked.

Spike looked into Sweetie Bell's eyes and smiled.

"Yes I'm ready Sweetie Bell."

And with that they started their song.

(Beauty and the Beast starts to play.)

As they finish they looked into each others eyes and then they kissed making everypony cheer. Then after they broke the kiss and headed off the stage the princesses stepped forward.

"Thank you Sweetie Bell and Spike that was a great song that you two sang together." Said Celestia.

"Now for the final performance for tonight here is Chris Thunder." Said Luna.

As Chris made his way to the stage everypony in the ballroom clapped and cheered.

"Well everypony I know that you are all here enjoying yourselves and also after this song that I will be doing, the party will really get started for my daughter Starynight and my nephew Appleheart."

After saying that everypony clapped and cheered for the prince and princess of the Thunder family until Chris put his hoof up to silence the crowd.

"Alright everypony here is the last song of the night until the party starts so I would like to dedicate this song to my love of my life Twilight Sparkle."

After he said that everypony clapped as the song started to play.

(Perfect Time by We Shot The Moon starts to play.)

After the music ended everypony cheered and cried with that song that Chris sang for his wife Twilight Sparkle. Just then Starlight came up to Chris and said.

"That was the best song I've ever heard Chris."

Chris looked at the princess and then he bowed.

"Thank you so much Princess Starlight." He said happily.

As Chris left the stage Starlight said.

"Now everypony let the celebration of Starynight and Appleheart's birthday."

With that Vinyl Scratch came up to the dj and put a record on it. With that done the party began with ponies dancing, playing games like pin the tail on the pony, and just to talking to one another. Even Starynight and Appleheart where enjoying themselves then the came up to their parents saying to them.

"THIS IS THE BEST PARTY EVER THANKS MOM, THANKS DAD." They said together.

Before Chris, Twilight, Mark, and Applejack could say anything they went off to dance to the music that was playing. As Chris, Twilight, Mark, and Applejack were watching their kids Fluttershy came up to them and said.

"It looks like the kids are enjoying themselves."

"Yes they are sugarcube, yes they are." Said Applejack.

After a few hours of partying the last of the guest left and Appleheart was in his bed when he thought he could hear somepony outside.
"Hmmmm, wonder who that could be?" He thought to himself.

So without another word he got up and snuck out of the palace toward the sound of the voice, and it wasn't long until he found the source of the voice, there in the bushes was a black baby dragon.

"Why hello there young dragon, where did you come from?" Appleheart asked.

"Oh I come from the land of the dragons, you see I was flying back home with my friend here." He said pointing at the red dragon right beside him.

"Just then he got a cramp in his wing and we landed here but I got caught in these bushes. So could you help me out of here please?" He asked.

Appleheart looked at the dragon and smiled.

"Of course I'll help you out of there." He said as he pulled and pulled the braches of the bush until the little dragon was free.

"Thanks, oh by the way I'm Blackfangs. What's yours kid?" Asked the baby dragon.

"Oh I'm sorry my name is Appleheart."

"Well Appleheart since you helped me out of those bushes I will grant you one wish." Said Blackfangs.

Appleheart looked at the dragon in amazement.

"You mean you can grant wishes?" He asked.

"Well no but my master Shadowflames does."

"And he can grant any wish that I want?"Asked Appleheart.

"Haha of course kid he is very powerful he can do anything. So what do you say?" Asked Blackfangs.

"Alright I'll go with you to see the Shadowflames."

With that the red dragon laid down so that Appleheart and Blackfangs could get on. When they were on the red dragon it spred it's wings and headed for the land of the dragons.

Author's Note:

Uh oh I don't like the looks of this.