• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 1,065 Views, 26 Comments

Silly Filly - From Beyond the Everfree - Ponyess



I'm Silly Filly, born earth type, even though my parents live in Clouds Dale, which did cause some fuzz. I moved to a small village, where I had a distant relative. This where my story begun but by no means the end of it.

  • ...
30
 26
 1,065

Pinks for Pinks: 24

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie's POV

Some pony had planted an idea in my head. I may not know where it came from, but now I need to have my own class, for my own little group of fillies and colts. Whom to pick, or had they already picked me, before they knew I was to have this class.

There is always that new Pony I got to know as Silly Filly, she sure seems to Puny to spread some joy and laughter around herself, with a few tricks and pranks thrown in for good measure.

Remembering another scene, there are Snips and Snails, maybe I could teach them some joy along the way. As for these two, maybe I could convince a certain Unicorn to have some time with them. They did admire her quite a lot, for the short time she was here in Ponyville at the time. I know she needs some Pony to look up to her, they would be just right for her. Maybe she could teach them a few good tricks, while they keep her down on the ground. I just need to figure out, just where she is hiding right now, unless she is performing her regular trick on a stage anywhere else in Equestria, and beyond.

Where would she be right now. Oh, but ofhorse. She is at the club house at the Sweet Apple Acres, cleaning up. Going there is a breeze, for a Pony like me. With that, I turned my steps to where I had to go, trotting off and then got into a comfortable gallop. No need for a rush, it isn't as if I was chasing any Pony right now, she is staying where she is for a good while longer.

I just slowed down to a slow trot before approaching the farm. Comfortably trotting along the road all the way to the tree, where I momentarily stopped, before moving up the tree the same way I did in Flutter Shy's home. Easy peasy. A few minutes I stand before the door, knocking, though I couldn't help giggling, finding my mane slightly more curled then usual.

Who's there?” came from the other side of the door, though I knew it had to be Silly, who else would be there at this time.

Pinkie Pie!” I responded with an amused giggle on my voice.

Pinkie, Pinkie. Come right in!” she responded, just before the door slid up without as much as a single creak, with a slight sparkling glow at the handle.

Hi, Silly!” I greeted her as I entered the small home of hers, even though it is officially the club house of the Cutie Mark Crusaders and is on the Sweet Apple Acres.

Hi, Pinkie. How did you get up, you are no Pegasus or Unicorn. Though I am still glad to see you here, Pinkie!” I responded.

Just followed the trunk of the tree up. No, silly. I'm still an Earth Pony, though I guess I am a Pie first and foremost. If you had met my sister Maud, I guess you would have understood. That is all that matters. I do anything for a smile, you know!” I pointed out.

"That kind of sounds as if you had messed with gravity, to me. It is still Unicorn magic, as if I am the fillie to make fun of that? I thought as much. A Pie, like Apple Bloom is an Apple, then? I guess that makes sense. That is what every Pony told me, over and over!” she then put forth.

That is Twilight Sparkles domains. On the other hoof, I do have a few antics on the field. Even if most of them defy even her logic. We all saw you come flying like a bat from Cloudsdale, after Scootaloo. Apples are Honesty to the core, something I love and respect them for. I am the element of Laughter, smiles are what I live for!” I put forth with a wide grin.

They all love you for it, as do I. You are the light in the end of the tunnel of life!” she then shot back at me.

Speaking of smiles, you know Twilight has a little meeting with a few of the fillies, just as Rarity has hers. Now I just saw Rainbow Dash had established one of her own. There is but a single conclusion and you are the first fillie on my list. You know the little trick you pulled on me a few days back?” I pondered.

I've heard of her 'Twilight Time', but Rarity is the best to teach us what it means to be a Unicorn in Ponyville. Not just because she is one, but because she has met so many of the important Ponies and strive to be the best, while still sticking to whom she is and her generosity. Dashie, I guess she couldn't pass up all the cool it promised her. I couldn't blame her. If you want me on your new 'Pinkie Time', I wouldn't miss it for the world!” I responded frankly, but with a sly grin on my face.

Twilight has had hers for a good while, so I would be more surprised if you missed, considering you are with the Crusaders, who just so happen to be your friends. That is Rarity, all-right. Then it is time for 'Smile Smile Smile!” I put forth.

Twilight Sparkle, she sure has enjoyed the Twilight Time with the Crusaders for a long time, even if there was a short episode when every foal wanted in on it, although most wanted in, more for the chance to be close to our local Princess and latest Celebrity. I know Rarity did enjoy to tutor Nyx in the finer etiquette of the high Unicorns, in part because Nyx was so curious and did enjoy learning from her. Nyx did have a very special talent, something we couldn't blame Rarity for picking up on and enjoy. You could say that Twilight did a good job, finding and raising Nyx when she did. Since both Rarity and Twilight Sparkle enjoy their time, I wanted to see if I could have as much fun, doing something for the community and teach a few colts and fillies something!” Pinkie explained.

There can be but one Pinkie Pie, that's you. Since you figured out all your tricks by yourself in such a short time, you certainly are gifted. Even if I don't have and never will develop a Pinkie Sense, or anything like it, I could still learn something from you and enjoy doing it. As fun as it would be to have you all by myself, but I think you could handle a few more foals while you are at it, just a question of who's the lucky once to spend this special time with you!” I suggested with a smile.

Maybe I should ask Silver Spoon, since she is not with Diamond Tiara at Rarity's Tea Times? Maybe I could teach her how to smile and enjoy herself without stepping on other Ponies' hooves? I think I would love the challenge alone. Most Ponies in Ponyville already know how I love challenges. Not that I care to split up friendships, so I hope I am not building a wedge between the two. I could still take on a foal or two, aside from you and Silver Spoon, if she chooses to accept my offer!” she pondered in a torrent of words.

If she thinks you are important enough for her. If she is convinced she will enjoy herself and have enough fun to make it worth her while. We both know you could teach her something, something she probably would enjoy too. None knows fun and parties, like you do, Pinkie Pie. Oh, but wait, maybe we should take her out on a little excursion, only to happen to go through the Everfree forest? If it is any Pony I would have by my side while going there, you are the Pony, even if I guess I would love to have you around anywhere at most any time!” I concluded.

Then it is settled, Silver Spoon will have the second seat with me. Maybe we should celebrate it with a party for the select few fillies who are invited? If that doesn't draw her attention, what would? She needs some fun, I know she deserves it just as much as her friend Diamond Tiara. From the way she is reasoning, we just need to announce it in a fashion that she can never ignore. The more of you who are not permitted entrance, the more important it is for her to be in there!” Pinkie pointed out with a sly grin.

You certainly do know every Pony in Ponyville. No wonder they all love you. They would be lost without you, from what I could see. Well, it would be free cake too, who wouldn't want to go? Maybe tonight, just an hour before dusk was the ideal time for this?” she suggested.

Yes, I do know every Pony in Ponyville intimately. Just as I know my parties, like no Pony else, which is why they say; 'No Party like a Pinkie Pie Party', which is true. A party without Cake is no Party, not since we have fillies on this party. An hour before Dusk is an interesting time to choose for going where you suggested we should go. I hope you bring your Night Light with you, Silly!” I pointed out.

I have heard them putting it in so many ways, yet explaining the same thing. Both Silver Spoon and I are Fillies, so yeah, the Cake is indispensable. Wouldn't leave home without it. If it doesn't impress on her, I don't know what would!” she pondered.

Guess I will see you later tonight, Silly. You sure did wonders, cleaning up here, not as much as a speck of dust. Rarity would love to have you over, cleaning up her place, if you do a job as spotless as this. Nice to see you, Silly. I'll pick up Silver Spoon, then I'll see you on the way to the forest?” I pointed out on my way to the door.

Wouldn't miss it for the world, this promises to be a blast. Could as well, or it would be no point in doing it at all. Maybe, she is such a lovely Mare. Go pick her up and I'll see you!” she responded.

I went down the tree, the same way I went up. Easy peasy. From there I trotted along the path to the edge of the orchard, before I made it into a canter, enjoying the breeze in my still curly mane. I sure did enjoy the company of Silly. I rarely saw any Pony as enjoyable as her.

--- --- ---