• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 1,860 Views, 23 Comments

Five against One - Paper-Lillie



Everything is all fine and dandy for Twilight Sparkle, her being a princess and all that. But did you ever wonder how her friends actually feel?

  • ...
12
 23
 1,860

Pinkie Pie's Jealousy

Pinkie Pie's Jealousy

"It's getting so strong...."
"If I would have known what would have happened, I would have never left."
"You were never to know. Our time was almost up, anyway."
"You could have stayed."
"I didn't. Your my sister, Tia. I love you. It's not your fault she wasn't vanquished completely."
"My powers are limited here. I don't know what will become of Equestria now."
"We'll just have to wait and see."
Just wait.
And see.


"Cause all I really need's a smile, smile, smile! Yes I do!"
Pinkie Pie was bouncing round the castle halls, her crown bouncing along with her. She was so carefree, and Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack all looked at her with sour looks on their faces.
"She's never going to become the least bit jealous of Twilight!" Rarity huffed.
"Plus, she made a Pinkie Promise, an' she's never goin' to break that." Applejack said.
"I personally think that Rainbow will be very hard to corrupt." Fluttershy whispered. "After all, I know her best, and the display of loyalty she's shown to you guys, is nothing compared to what she did for me."
Are you doubting my plan?
That voice. That mean, disrupting voice. It hushed them all.
I, of course, have thought things through very carefully. No plan B's are needed. Trust me.
And that's all they could do to save their skins from potential demolition.

Pinkie Pie skipped around some more, then jumped, then bounded. It was a Sunday, and Sunday meant no advisory court or crazy Alicorn-Princess-wallabies!
Or was it Alicorn-Princess-wannabes?
Pinkie didn't really care.
She never really does.
And then something caught her eye. It sparkled, like it was made entirely of glitter. Scratch that, it was like it was made of pure gold! It was so mouthwateringly delicious and so superydupery! It was amazing! It was a cookie! An EXTRA-LARGE cookie!
"Oh, boy, Pinkie! You really should make time for cookie eating! I'd forgotton how amazing these things were."
She smacked her lips and vacuumed up all the crumbs that decorated her face. And that's when she noticed a whole trail of delectible circles of delicious wonder.
"Who needs lunch when you have a cookie trail?"

Twilight pondered like pony princesses like to do. And then she stepped on a cookie.
"What?"
Her gaze travelled up the corridor as she looked at the trail of cookies. She chewed her lip.
"I might as well treat myself. When was the last time I ever found the time to just enjoy cookies?"
She used her magic to levitate a cookie when she heard what might have been a tractor crossed with a vacuum. She moved her gaze to where she had just come from, to see Pinkie Pie hoovering up the cookie trail. She wizzed right past Twilight, and she did it so fast that she created a dust cloud. In a hall that was cleaned every four hours. Twilight sighed as she straightened her crown, folded back he wings and shook her mane back into it's original state. It had just started to grow longer, and the end of her tail was gently sparkling and moving. She made to walk on, then spotted her cookie on the floor. She shrugged, picked it up, took a bite and headed to her room.

"Ya'll know what they say, girls! Ya'll can lead a cow to water, and ya'll can make it drink!" Applejack proclaimed confidently as she laid a cookie on the floor.
"Isn't it 'You can lead a cow to water, but you CAN'T make it drink'?"
"Ya'll bein' really glass-half-empty, Rarity."
"Girls! I can hear Pinkie." Fluttershy said as she caught wind of the tractor-vacuum sound. "We better pick up the pace."

Pinkie Pie finished her snack, and saw that she had ended up in the hallway with all the stained glass windows. She looked outside, and saw that the sky was dark and Twilight was raising the moon.
"Funny how time flies when your eating cookies!"
It is funny, isn't it?
"Who said that?"
I did. I'm your subconsciousness.
"That's a mouthfull! Do you mind if I call you Subby?"
Yes, I do a bit, actually.
"Subby it is! So, what do ya want?"
I want to make an offer. A wonderfull, brilliant offer that can grant you all the power you could ever imagine!
"Would I be able to make an unlimited amount of cookies!?"
I suppose......
"Great! So what's the offer?"
I can make you a princess....with wings, and a horn! I can make you a proper ruler!
"Ruler of what? Candy!? I've always dreamed of being the Candy Queen!"
"No, no, Pinkie, darling! She means a ruler of Equestria!" Rarity stepped out into the light. As if there had been any shadows in the room, anyway.
Pinkie turned to her friend.
"What, like take over from Twilight?"
"Exactly!"
"Sorry, Rarity. Sorry, Subby. I made a Pinkie Pie Promise a few years ago that I would never get jealous of Twilight."
"But you didn't Pinkie Pie Promise that you wouldn't try to take over from her."
Listen to Rarity, dear! You could have more power than you could ever need! You need only to raise a hoof, and mountains would crumble and turn into rock candy!
"That...that....perfect pony princess will be wiped of the face of Equestria and the lands surrounding!" Rarity shouted, slamming a hoof down. The impact caused the window of Twilight becoming a princess to shatter with a chilling series of clutters.
Just think of all the times that Twilight made you feel like a lesser peasant!
Pinkie did, and it made her mane deflate.
Now think of the things you could do to her if you follow me!
Pinkie's mane poofed up, and she laughed manically.
"I can see it now, Rarity! I see what you mean, Subby! Oh, the pain on her face would bring me joy an-" She noticed that Applejack and Fluttershy had joined Rarity, and that Fluttershy was hidden behind Applejck. "Too much?"
"So, are ya'll in, sugarcube?" Applejack asked.
"Do I get to wear my mustache?"
"Ah guess....."
"Alright then! Count me in!"
Pinkie Pie put on her mustache, deflated her mane and chuckled insanley.
"I can't wait!"
Excellent.