• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 605 Views, 11 Comments

Edit Keith Spawn - Blitzer Sparks



My first story so please no bad comments as I just came up with it. A strange person with strange powers of creation goes to Equestria on accident in hope to escape his home world. note that this will not follow the main story

  • ...
12
 11
 605

…The Middle of the Day…

I was flying along when a rainbow blur tackled me out of the sky

"I WANT YOU" Rainbow Dash shouted trying to pin me to a cloud

We hit the cloud only to my surprise we didn't fall through "First off what the fuck is happening, and secondly Didn't Twilight Knock You Out!"

"Oh she did but I want some ass and nothing is going to stop me"

"Well how about I fix that" I grabbed RD. Then pulling her in for a hug, I squeezed really hard resulting in a pink flash, throwing me off the cloud and a K.O'ed RD on it. I looked at my hand which now held a pink orb with RD's cutie mark on it "Well I assume this is RD's heat sooooo I'll save this for later" I said as I put it in my back pocket. "Well now what do I do, okay lets check my options there is Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack, oh and then there is Discord, that I have yet to actually talk to, oh and then there is the castle... hmmm so many options"

I was lost in my rant until I saw a pink blur speed through the town "well... Pinkie Pie it is" I took of after her

When I got near her I noticed that she was placing a hat in a tree "Hey Pinks Whats up?" I asked

"You silly" she said poking my nose

"umm that's not what I mean"

"Then what do you mean"

"What are you doing" I asked slightly annoyed

"Ooooooh why didn't you ask"

"I did" I mumbled

"Well I am currently refilling my secret hat supplies with gummy, so dont tell anyone, okay"

"okay"

"Pinkie promise?"

"Umm... what?

She then proceeded to take me through a Pinkie promise "Now remember Keith no on and I mean no one break a Pinkie promise" Her mane deflated a little

"Ooooookaaay... so who is gummy

"Gummy is my pet alligator"

"Where is he, or she"

"He is currently on your shoulder"

I looked over at my shoulder only to flip out as I saw a baby alligator about to bite down on it, I brace myself for the pain, only for it to never come. I took another look at the alligator only to realize it had no teeth "okay thats enough of that" I said removing the alligator from my shoulder and placing him inside Pinkie's mane "Also where did you get a pet in this town, i dont think i've seen a pet store

"Go to Fluttershy, if you want a pet then she's your mare"

"Alright Pinkie, thank you, and I wont break that promise either" I said taking off in the direction of Fluttershy's hou... "umm which way is Fluttershy's?"

She point to the left "Oh and nice wings"

"Thanks, bye" I shot of like a bullet to flutter's 'oh yeah now i'm feelin deez wings' "WWWWOOOOOO HOOOOOOO"

I was quickly approaching a cottage with a yellow and pink pegasus mare standing in front of it watching the animals run about. Thinking ahead I slowed my approach to not scare her "Hey Fluttershy, hows it going" I asked in a chipper mood

"Oh hello Keith everything is fine, what are doing here?"

"Well I was looking for a pet, or pet's"

She immediately went from shy to professional "Alright Keith lets go find you a pet"

She took me to the back of her hut "Alright flutters what ya got for me?"

"Well normally i'd let the pet decide it owner, but lets wing it, as rainbow would say"

I noticed that her eyes kept darting from left to right "Umm is everything alright Fluttershy?"

"Yes everything is fine, hmm how about a snake"

"No thank you I've had a number of bad encounters with snakes"

"Oh my I hope your alright, how about a raccoon?"

"Well even though a raccoon is natures ninja, I'll have to pass. Don't you have something I don't know a little bit more like me?"

"Umm well there is one… or I should say two"

"Well lets see them then"

"Hang on Keith let me explain, the first is as cold as the arctic but she lets those she finds worthy to command her, and she aid you any way she can, yet she does not enjoy hate but seeks friendship ,the second one has a fiery passion to do as he pleases, but he will always fly by your side but will not go anywhere without the first" Fluttershy said warningly.

"You got me hooked, lets see them" I said practicly drooling because of how awesome Flutters made them sound.

"Okay…" She breathed in a lot of air, and released one of the loudest whistles I have ever heard towards the forest behind her, it practically blew out me eardrums.

I heard rumbling despite my hearing, and felt the ground shake. I snapped my head to the forest, only to see a spinning cone shape thing made of fucking fire and ice headed straight for us "Whelp … I'm fucked" I said with hysteria, knowing nothing I could do, could be as epic as this … EVER.

"Alright Keith don't freak out, but meet Mr. Phoenix, and … Ms. Windigo, There best friends" as Fluttershy finished the cone stopped infront of us revealing the two pets

My mind was blow so all I could do was stare at the Phoenix and green Windigo wait … green? "Umm if my mythology is correct aren't windigos blue?"

Fluttershy simply replied "Twilight made it so she would feed off of friendship instead of hate, by the way Keith they if they agree to go with you they will be bonded to you"

"What does that mean?"

"Well it means that you'll be able to understand them, but these two are special so you'll also feel there pain"

"Okay so how would you two like to come with me?"

The girl trotted around me, observing me. After 10 minutes of this she had decided …………………………… and nodded her head because of the strong bonds I have with everyone. Which in turn made the Phoenix land on her back and nod too.

"Well it seem they have decided, now you have to name them" Fluttershy said getting excited

I looked at the guy first "How about Flare?"

He shook his head

"Blaze?"

He shook his head

"Match?"

He sat there perched on the Windigos back, and finnaly he nodded.

"Okay, Match it is, now for you" I said turning to the green Windigo "Lets get the clichés out of the way, Frost?"

Without hesitation nodded her head rapidly.

"That was originally your name huh?"

She nodded once

"Okay, Match, Freeze, now what?"

They looked at each other and nodded. They both jumped on me and pinned me down, before I knew what had happened I was on my stomach with my shirt torn off exposing my wings. Few seconds later I swear to whatever god there is here that I died because next thing I knew my wings were torn from their sockets, and I was laying in a pool of my own blood, with my old wings in front of me. I blacked out

-----------Empty void-----------

I woke cringing and yelling in pain, only to find my new pets holding me down

"Master please calm down" The voice stunned me "We are almost done, Now Match"

"Right"

Another flash went off, and they were gone. Yet the pain was no more, I looked around and stood up feeling only a huge amount of stiffness in my back. I looked to my sides, only to find my wings were gone but replaced with two different different wings. on my left was a wing that went from red, the start of the wing and went to purple at the end of it. On my right was a wing that started from sky blue, and went to green at the end of the wing.

The empty white void turned black in the blink of an eye, and a white fog surrounded me "Hello?, What Are You!?" I screamed staring at the fog that took a semblance to a pony.

"I am the one who will explain this bond to you Keith, you see, you did not obtain Match, and Frost by luck, it was me who gave them to you, and me controlling that sweet mare you call Fluttershy"

"That doesn't answer my question, who are you and why are you controlling Fluttershy" I said spawning a Katana, but dropped it when it burst into flames and then freezing over the fire "Whats going on!?"

"In time you will come to know but for now I must warn you, you will face a number of tests, of how many, I am not sure, but in the end you must do what is right, you have already beaten Discord, and past the first test by vanquishing the nightmare from his soul"

"Well that explains what that was, but who are you and what are these tests"

"Just call me Boss, but as a consequence for improperly using your power, I am taking them away"

"Yeah and how do you plan on that"

"Like this" the fog hit me hard and covered me

It felt like something of mine was being suppressed, but I couldn't put my finger on it

"I have taken your powers but leave you with a gift" the fog held a dark blue smoke at bay "you will get your powers back in time but for now this is what you have. You have the power of Ice, to freeze your enemies with the help of Frost" Frost trotted up next to me "And the power of fire to light your foes ablaze with the help of Match" Match came up and landed on my shoulder "with help of them you will over come your greatest test, and with that said, good luck"

"Wait you asshole get back here, I'm not done talking to you!" it was to late, Boss and my powers were gone 'although on the bright side I did get two whole new powers' I thought trying to look on the bright side

"Alright master lets go home" Match spoke

"HOLY SHIT YOU CAN…" A white flash went off blinding me 'I am really getting tired of the flashes.'