• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 606 Views, 11 Comments

Edit Keith Spawn - Blitzer Sparks



My first story so please no bad comments as I just came up with it. A strange person with strange powers of creation goes to Equestria on accident in hope to escape his home world. note that this will not follow the main story

  • ...
12
 11
 606

Confrontations

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* is all I heard before Twilight's door exploded outward, and a light pink pony with a horn, and wings, with a pink, blue, and green mane that wavered in the air, stepped through the door.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight said happily,

"Yes Twilight not now where is this new creature you talked about in your letter?"

"Oh him, he is right there on the couch" as soon as Twilight finished her sentence, Celestia's horn flared up and I was wrapped in a golden aura, and she literally slammed me through the fucking wall, now i'm pissed.

I spawned seven ice shards that floated around me "what the hell was that for" I shouted at Celestia. I launched all of the shards at her, she narrowly dodged them and was headed straight for Twilight. "Twilight look out!" I shouted, as I teleported next to her, and pushed her out of the way. *sigh* fuck.

Surprisingly enough only one of the shards hit me but instead of impaling me it exploded into a fiery inferno, and engulfing me entirely.

Celestia stood there shocked of the fact that Twilight was almost hurt and that ape saved her 'maybe he isn't that bad' she though.'

"SURPRISE!!!" I popped out of a hole in the ground that I formed and forced palmed her right in the jaw... muzzle... whatever.

She went a few feet in the air "Never Mind" she said as she extended her wings.

She charged up her her horn and unleashed a beam of sunlight at me.

I dodge to my left narrowly avoiding getting blasted in the face with condensed light. Then it hit me, she is only using light based attacks, good thing I studied up on light, and darkness, so I know how to deal with her. I stood in place, and started to concentrate into the deepest, and darkest pits of my mind. As I stood there in a wrestling stance to keep my balance as I focused, Celestia summoned several swords that was radiating energy from them, and launched every single one right at me. All of a sudden I heard five voices shout my name right behind me "KEITH!!!" my eyes snapped open with darkness seeping from the edges of them. If I let even one of the swords get past me they'll get hurt I wont let that happen. The swords hit me dead on, and I took everyone of them, and what came to a surprise to everyone, except me. The swords floated around me, and turned pitch black.

"YOU CALL YOURSELF A PRINCESS, YOU COULD HAVE HURT THEM!!!" I shouted in a demonic tone as I gestured to the five of them who were holding each other "YOU ALMOST HURT MY FRIENDS" or at least I think they are, I launched the swords of darkness at Celestia, slashing and cutting her everywhere.

After the onslaught of my swords that she wasn't expecting, slumped to the ground passed out as she lay there writhing in pain.

After my initial rage was quelled I rushed over to her to see if she was okay, along with a collective gasps five mares ran over to see if their princess was okay.

I scooped up Celestia and rested her on my back, and looked to the hyperventilating Twilight right in her tear soaked eyes, and said "Where is the nearest hospital Twilight" she managed to get her breathing under control enough, and spoke.

"O-on the o-other s-side of ponyville"

"Okay, i'm sure that's far, so Twilight focus on the hospital, and i'll take us all there, okay?"

"o-okay" she finished and started to focus on it I lightly touched her horn with my right index finger, and all seven of u... Okay eight of us, theres Pinkie Pie, she waved at me happily, we were covered in a orb of white energy, and suddenly with a flash we were gone.

Author's Note:

Just so everyone knows Celestia was testing Keith and is far stronger than I make her out to be, and that she was in control of the entire situation. Also the mane six will most of the time be out of harms way.

Also sorry for the short chapter