• Published 15th Mar 2012
  • 1,682 Views, 42 Comments

Equestria: A Magical Drama - CoryBrandstetter



A magical storm causes young humans with magical powers to apear all over Equestria. How will any one cope with this?

  • ...
3
 42
 1,682

CHAPTER 2

"Quickly take them to the..."

"Are you sure this is a good..."

"Dont worry you will be..."

"they're..."

The faceless voices were saying to Kuro, but that is all he heard for then he was in a black void. No black would be something, he was in a nothingness. Floating for what seemed like an eternity. He could feel a sharp pain on his forehead, he tried to reach out to the pain but he couldn't move his arms. Kuro tried to remember his reasons for being here, but try as he might he couldn't remember a thing. In fact he couldn't remember who or what he was.

"Am I dead? Is this what death is like? I want to leave this place!"
A tear ran down his cheeks, as he started to cry.

"Now...Now don't cry...I'm here." A soft female voice gently said to him. Kuro then had the feeling of being held, it was a nice feeling.

"At least i am aware...somewhat." Kuro said to himself quitly, but all that he heard was a grunt come from his throat.

"Rarity...Could you help me get it into my cottage?"

"Uh...sure thing Fluttershy."

"Oh her name is Fluttershy....odd name." Kuro thought. "Rarity is also an odd name for someone."

Kuro felt a very comfortable warmth cover and lift his body, soon he felt the sensation of moving.

"Thanks Rarity I really apreciate this."

"Oh not at all Fluttershy darling, I know how much you hate to see somepony in pain."

"Somepony?" Kuro thought. He felt his body being tucked into something very comfortable and warm.

"Thanks Rarity, Uh could you do me one more favor and get our friends here? I feel as if they should know what has happened...If that is ok with you?" The voice known as Fluttershy asked her friend, the last sentence she said very softly.
"Ok darling. I will be right back."

Kuro heard the sound of a door opening and closing.

"Now where did i put those bandages?" Fluttershy asked herself. Kuro then fell asleep in the nothingness.

Fluttershy was busy bandaging the strange creatures wound, when she heard her door open. She gasped in surprise and looked behind her to see all her friends gathered at the door.

"What in the hay happened, i was busy practicing when this stuff happened." Rainbow Dash said irratably, the cyan pegasus scowling slightly.

"I am more worried that this might be somepony we do not know...no wait I am hoping this is somepony we do not know! Then I can throw a welcome party for him or her!" Pinkie Pie started to jump up and down with glee.

"Uh sugercube ah don think this might be tha best time for a party. Ah just had to get Apple Bloom and her Friends to safety when things turned rotten." Apple Jack said with concern.

"That creature sure does look very ugly when it is naked like that....Oh my I think I just got an idea for a new dress be right back darling." Rarity soon left the cottage to go to her boutique, a fashion emrgancy had just called and she couldn't let it be ignored.

"But...wait..Rarity!" Twighlight Sparkle warned her friend, but it was to late as the white unicorn soon left. She grunted in frustration and turned to Fluttershy and the strange creature. "What is it?" She asked.

"Oh I dont really know but it was in pain and I couldn't sit by and let it suffer."

"But it could be dangerous!" Twighlight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Apple Jack said in unision. Pinkie Pie as usual was oblivious to the situation and was busy thinking of the best way to throw a welcome party.

"But it could be just a baby." Fluttershy responded, the yellow pegases started to pet the strange creature.
Suddenly it started to grunt and move, Everypony gasped and braced themselves.

A white light appeared before Kuro. Some how he wanted to go towards it, and started to float towards it. He started to see some features as he got closer.

"Is that me?" Kuro thought as he got closer to the light. "Yes it is me!"
He felt himself falling towards his body and then....

"WATCH OUT FLUTTERSHY!" Twighlight Sparkle yelled.
The yellow pegases gave a terrified squeak as she didn't like loud noises.

"I got this one." Rainbow Dash flew towards the waking creature and was prepared to fight for her life.

Kuro heard someone yell as he gained concisness. Suddenly he saw that he was in a small shack filled with multicolourd ponies unicorns and pegesi. He lifted his hand to his forehead and felt a bandage tied to it. A cyan pegasus with a rainbow mane flew up to him.

"Don't you start to get any ideas..." she...yes a she for it's voice was definatly female.

"Wait!" a yellow pegasus with a pink mane was trying to say to her friend. The cyan pegasus oblivious as to what her friend just said continued to stare down Kuro. "I will personally see to it that..." Kuro was scared of the cyan pegasus

"WAIT" The yellow pegasus yelled. That seemed to do the trick for everyone in the room turned to her.

"Rainbow Dash I think you are scaring him." The yellow pegasus said softly.
"But...Fluttershy...I was just..." The cyan pegasus named Rainbow Dash stammered.

"It's ok we won't hurt you." Fluttershy started to comfort Kuro.
Rainbow Dash gave an annoyed grunt.

"Uh...Ok...You promise right?" Kuro said.

"IT TALKS!" Everyone said in unision.

"Alright everyone I'm back." A white unicorn came in and Flutershy gave a surprised yelp. She was wearing a saddle bag stuffed with something. Everyone turned to her.

"I knew I was good looking, but I didn't I was that good looking." She said. Kuro and everyone just continued to stare.