• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 3,139 Views, 47 Comments

Mega Mare Dash - Shazam 25



When Rainbow finds a strange armor and a message from her great-great grand father, She becomes Mega Mare Dash is save Equestria!

  • ...
7
 47
 3,139

Sting Chameleon

A week pass and everypony were doing their best to enjoy their day. But all the Chaos Soldiers had changed their lives, but no more than Rainbow Dash. She took looking for the Chaos Soldiers very well then the others thought. When somepony mention them she was there in a dash listening to whatever they say, She was not the only one. Lately, Spitfire has been seen around Ponyville as well. Many believe she was looking for the Chaos Soldiers as well. The two cross paths a few times but said only hi to each other and went on their business.

Finally Rainbow stop to rest at Fluttershy house. She been searching all day but found nothing. She was shocked to see Spitfire there as well.

"Spitfire! What are you doing here, Ma'am?" Rainbow asks in surprise.

"I just resting Rainbow and I told you to can call Spitfire. We aren't at the Wonderbolts academy." She said.

"Oh right.", Rainbow said then remember something, "Hey I pass you earlier today."

Spitfire's eyes widen when she remembers as well.

"Yeah I did pass you as well, I guess we were so busy with our jobs we didn't notice each other very well." She said.

Rainbow nods, she was so into looking for clues about the Chaos Soldiers that she block out other thoughts. Then Fluttershy spoke up.

"You know I did hear something strange in the Everfree Forest." She said, causing the two to look at her.

"What did you heard?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"Well I heard a voice call out to me, but I didn't know it." Fluttershy answer and Rainbow Dash thought about it.

"You think it might be a Chaos Soldier that call for you?" She asks.

Fluttershy gasp and began to look around.

"Whoa! Whoa! Easy there Fluttershy, I didn't mean that it here right now." Rainbow Dash clear up.

Fluttershy relaxes and Spitfire spoke up.

"If it all right, I'll stay here until you feel better about being alone." She said.

"Oh, Thank you, Spitfire.", Fluttershy said, "And what about you Rainbow Dash?"

"Hm? Oh, I'm just going to find Mega Mare Dash and tell her about this voice." Rainbow Dash answer.

Both Spitfire and Fluttershy looked at her in confusion.

"You know Mega Mare Dash?" Fluttershy asks.

"Long story, remember she did save me when we first met. And I have been fulling her up about the Chaos Soldiers." Rainbow Dash said quickly. Fluttershy nods, knowing to trust Mega Mare Dash.

"Make sure Mega Mare Dash knows about the Everfree Forest dangers," Spitfire said to her. Rainbow Dash nods and left Fluttershy house.


Incoming Mission...Find the strange voice that is calling Fluttershy.

Ready? Start!

Rainbow Dash steps in front of the Everfree Forest in her armor. She knew the Everfree Forest was dangerous but the Chaos Soldiers to make it more dangerous than it already was. She steps in and readies her buster.

Rainbow Dash walks across the path with Chaos Soldiers in her way. She fires her buster taking them out in no time. Rainbow Dash kept going. Soon Rainbow Dash came to a cave, she looks around and saw a ledge above the cave. She wall jump up to it and walk forward.

Then huge blocks slam on the ground behind her. Rainbow Dash turns in surprise before she heard something else. She turns back around to see a giant green and yellow Chaos Soldier that appear. Rainbow Dash can almost see part of it had a strange grin on. Rainbow Dash charges her buster and fire at it, but the shot did nothing to it.

The Giant Chaos Soldier jump in the air in hope to crush her, but Rainbow dash quickly out of the way and charge her buster again. She then jumps and releases her shot at its head which hurts it. Rainbow Dash smile, she found its weakness. Then saw it rise it claw and threw it to her. Rainbow Dash jumps over and fires a few shots at it before being hit from behind with its claw.

Blast! I got to watch out for that! Rainbow Dash thought and dash out of the way of its jump.

Rainbow Dash charges her buster until it was level three charge. She jumps over the claw and releases the shot. She jumps again as the claw came back. Then it jumps again and Rainbow dash out of the way. The jump was shorter than the others jumps and it landed and shot it claw that grab Rainbow Dash before she can turn around.

"What the?" Rainbow Dash cry as she was brought back to the Chaos Soldier.

It then threw its claw forward with Rainbow Dash still in it. Rainbow Dash hit the wall face first before the claw let go. She picks herself up and turns to the Chaos Soldier that looks like it was laughing at her. Rainbow Dash growl and charge her buster once more.

The Chaos Soldier jump once more and Rainbow dash away and turn around just in time to see it claw coming at her. She jumps again and fires her charge shot. The Chaos Soldier's claw fell off as it exploded.

Rainbow Dash knee to catch her breath. She hasn't even made it to the Chaos Soldier leader and saw was tried from the fight she just had, even if she was hit twice. Then the same thing that she saw the last four-time show and Rainbow Chaser appear.

"Rainbow Dash, this last upgrade. This body armor will cut all damage you get by half. Also please be careful. I fear there more to this than you thought. Sadly I won't be alive to see you fight. But I know you will do whatever it takes to save your home. Good Luck." He said.

Rainbow Dash watches as Rainbow Chaser disappears and stood up.

"I'll make you proud, Rainbow Chaser." Rainbow Dash said and step in the machine.

She was surrounded by the color lights and a new body armor appear on her.

Rainbow Step out of it look at her new body armor. Her bottom part was now white with a yellow outline with a red jewel in the middle. Her upper body armor was now white as well. Her shoulder pads now give her move room to rise her hoofs. They were both white with a blue outline on them. Her main body armor was white with a yellow outline as well. And even had the three color rainbow of red, yellow, and blue. On her back were six floated white wing-like things with red outline on the top, yellow outline in the middle, and blue outline in the bottom. The red wings like had a red gem on the like her buster.

Rainbow watch as the wall in front of her broke apart and give her a way back to the cave below. She drops down and walks into the cave. She comes across some rock like Chaos Soldiers that threw rocks at her. Lucky Rainbow Dash's new body armor did trick, she felt half of the damage than normal. But didn't press her luck, knowing it won't last long.

She blasts them away and walks through the cave. She reaches the other side of the cave and saw a few new Chaos Soldiers and some cliffs ahead. After she got rid of them, she climbs up the cliffs and walk across and drop down to see another Walking Armor in front of her.

"Hey, I haven't seen one of those since I went to Snowy Mountainside." Rainbow Dash said as she jumps in it.

It works just like the last one and moves on in it. She soon reaches the bog. She heard Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Spike, and Twilight come here to save Fluttershy. She made the Armor Walker step in it and move cross it. The bog slows her down but Rainbow Dash just made it jump to get moving again. It sinks a few times but only the feet, once again she just made it jump.

Rainbow Dash made it to the other side of the bog and step out of it with the Walking Armor. She comes across another Walking Armor battle which she won. She walks on until she saw the boss door that was too big for the Walking Armor it fit. So she jumps out of it and walks through it.

Once inside she spots Spike laying on the ground.

"Spike! Are you ok? Spike!" Rainbow Dash calls out to him.

Spike opens his eyes and rubs his head.

"What going on? Where am I?" He said before noticing Rainbow Dash in her Armor.

"Hey! You're that armor pony that saves Ponyville." Spike calls out.

"Yes, the name Mega Mare Dash. What happened here?" Rainbow Dash said and ask, masking her voice so Spike didn't figure out who she really was.

"Well, Me and Twilight were on our way to see Fluttershy when we heard some strange voice calling us from the Everfree Forest. We went to check it out. When we got up to this place I was hit on the head and thought I heard Twilight shout something." Spike explains.

"A Chaos Soldier." Rainbow Dash said, standing back up.

Spike looked at her in confusion.

"Rainbow Dash told me that Fluttershy heard a voice from the Everfree Forest as well and I think it the same one that you two heard." She told him.

Spike nods. He did hear that Rainbow Dash and Mega Mare Dash knew each other.

"I hope Twilight is alright," Spike said getting worried about her.

"Don't worry Spike.", Rainbow Dash told the Dragon, "I'll save her."

Spike nods again and looks around still trying to figure out where he was.

"I need to stay here until I call for you." Rainbow Dash said and walk through the other boss's door.

Once she was inside she saw Twilight, Fluttershy, and Spitfire laying on the ground. Rainbow Dash ran up to them, but jump back when her mind shouted 'WARNING! WARNING!'

Then she saw something move and drop in front of her friends.

"Well, Well, we met at last Mega Mare Dash," It said as it appears.

"Guess we don't have to go through the chit-chat but first, I want to know what you did to those ponies?!" Rainbow Dash said readying her buster.

"Don't worry, they are alive. I gave them a small amount of my Chameleon Sting." It said.

Rainbow Dash just growls.

"My name is Sting Chameleon and I will stop you in our master name!" It shouted and jump to the ceiling.

Rainbow watches it use its tongue to shake the ceiling and made spikes dropdown. Rainbow dash from spot to spot dodging the falling spikes. Her new body armor allows her dashes to leave a Red, Yellow, and Green blur behind her when she did. Then Sting Chameleon disappear and Rainbow Dash quickly started looking for him.

Sting Chameleon appears in front of her and hit her with his tongue. Rainbow Dash's new body armor half the damage and Sting Chameleon disappear again before Rainbow Dash can shoot him. She charges her buster and waits for him to appear again. He did, just this time over Rainbow's friends and fire his Chameleon Sting at Rainbow Dash.

She saw it split into three attacks, all aiming for her. Rainbow Dash wall jump over the attack and fire her charge shot.

The attack hit and Sting Chameleon disappear again. By now Rainbow Dash was tried of his disappearing trick. She looks at her weapon list and chose Boomerang Cutter. All the blue on her new upgrade armor turns back. Rainbow Dash waiting until Sting Chameleon appears again. Once he did Rainbow fire her buster.

Her weapon causes Sting Chameleon to be knocked off the wall and boucle on the ground before hanging on the ceiling with his tongue again.

Rainbow dash up to him and fire another Boomerang Cutter and Sting Chameleon boucle off the ground and hang on the wall shooting his Chameleon sting.

Rainbow Dash fire again and the same thing happens. This went on for a few seconds before Sting Chameleon stop moving.

"I gotta say, I didn't think the Boomerang Cutter would do that." Rainbow Dash said looking at her buster.

"AGH! You are strong. Just like our master." Sting Chameleon said.

"Hm, if she is strong, how come she not fighting me?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"Heh, heh, only if you know. You are our master's...master's..." Sting Chameleon tries to say before his body exploded.

Rainbow Dash was confused about what he trying to say and look at her buster to see "WEAPON GET! CHAMELEON STING!" appears.

She turns back to her friends and knees down to check them. They were still alive but really weak. She walks over to the boss's door and calls out, "OK Spike, you can come in now."

Spike walks in and saw Twilight, Fluttershy, and Spitfire laying on the ground.

"Oh, in Princess Celestia's name, Twilight!" Spike shouted and ran to her.

"She and the other are alive Spike, but they are really weak of the Chameleon Sting that was giving to them." Rainbow Dash said.

"We need to get them to Ponyville Hospital!" Spike said.

"That why I call you in here. I need your help to carried them." Rainbow Dash said picking up Fluttershy.

Spike grabs Twilight's and Spitfire's hoofs before Rainbow Dash put a hoof on his head.

"Hang on.", She said, "This is going to feel weird."

Before Spike could ask why they teleport out of the Everfree Forest.


At Ponyville Hospital Rainbow Dash stood by her friends still in her armor. She was trying to figure out what Sting Chameleon's last word met.

Speaking of which, Once she and Spike appear in Ponyville, they ran to the Hospital and give the three to Nurse Redheart. After telling her what happens to them, she gives them a bit of the Chameleon Sting weapon so they can make a cure.

A sound causes her to turn her head to her beds. Twilight has woken up.

"What happens?" She said weakly.

"Don't move, Nurse Redheart will be here shortly with the cure." Rainbow Dash said masking her voice once more.

"Mega Mare Dash? What are you doing here?" Twilight asks.

"Long story, but I think you and the others are going to be just fine." Rainbow Dash answer.

"Others?" Twilight asks before another voice spoke up.

"Ye...yes us too Twilight." Fluttershy weakly said.

"And to think I let my guard down," Spitfire said as well.

"Rest easy everypony. Don't try to rush yourself." Rainbow Dash told them.

Then the door opens and Nurse Redheart and the rest of the Mane Six walk-in.

"Oh Fluttershy, Twilight are you ok?" Rarity asks.

"They will be once we get this cure in their blood." Nurse Redheart said hooking them up with the cure.

"Our blood?" Spitfire ask.

"Yes, a Chaos Soldier by the name Sting Chameleon has full your blood with Chameleon Sting to weaken you. Once I beat him and got his weapon, I gave some of it to Nurse Redheart so she can make a cure.

"I was surprised that this strange pony would help you but I didn't question it and did my job." She explains.

"Well, I'm glad to see all three of you doing ok without the cure." Applejack said.

Pinkie turns to Mega Mare Dash and asks, "Do you what to stay for a party? Because I'll have one ready for you."

"Sorry, but my job is done for now. I need to rest. This new body armor did the trick but I still need to recover on my own." She said and walk to the door.

"Wait!" Twilight calls out.

Rainbow Dash stops and turns her head back to Twilight.

"Thanks for everything," she said.

"Sure thing. Rainbow Dash will be late on seeing you because I told her to stay in Ponyville." Rainbow Dash said back and open the door. Spike walk in and walk up to Twilight. It looks like he was crying. Twilight smile and rub his head.

After Mega Mare Dash left Spitfire began to think to herself.

Soarin right. She should be on our "other" team. It time I tell you who I'm really, Mega Mare Dash or should I say Rainbow Dash. she thought making up her mind.


Meanwhile above Canterlot castle was another castle that looks dark and creepy. Inside the Master of the Chaos Soldiers watch as her last warrior was destroyed by Mega Mare Dash.

"She is very skillful. And to think she was just in my way. Now I think it time we met but first I what to test you one last time, Great-Great-granddaughter." She said.

Author's Note:

Yes, Spitfire know that Rainbow is Mega Mare Dash. She figure it out on her own. And yes Rainbow is related to the main villain who be revile later in the story. Now that the Chaos Soldiers have ben defeated, it time for the last four stages. And yes Rainbow will refight the Chaos Soldiers as well as some of the same bosses. And because she has their weakness the fight will be short to let you all know.