• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 3,139 Views, 47 Comments

Mega Mare Dash - Shazam 25



When Rainbow finds a strange armor and a message from her great-great grand father, She becomes Mega Mare Dash is save Equestria!

  • ...
7
 47
 3,139

Canterlot Castle 2

After resting for five minutes for her armor to recover, Rainbow Dash stood up and started to walk through the Castle once again.

She saw that the castle has changed like with the spa. It now looks just like a base for the Chaos Soldiers.

Rainbow walk on and came to two moving platforms that move in a square. And a few Chaos Soldiers floated in her way.

Rainbow jumps on the first moving Platform and took her time charging her buster. Once the Chaos Soldier was close she fires her second level charge shot which destroys it with ease. Same with the next set of moving platforms.

Rainbow land on solid ground and climb up a wall. She even took out some more Chaos Soldiers along the way until she reaches a door.

Upon entering it she was greeted by the first Chaos Soldier leader she fought.

"Chill Penguin?!" Rainbow said in surprise.

Wait, that not the real Chill Penguin, that's just the rebuild version of him. Guess I'm going to fight all the rebuild versions of the Chaos Soldiers leaders.' Rainbow thought to herself and ready her buster.

Chill Penguin slider towards her and Rainbow jump over him and fire a charged shot she was holding.

Chill Penguin jumps back from the attack before throwing his Shotgun Ice at her.

Rainbow jump over those and return fire.

Chill Penguin then jump up and pull a switch that made some snow blow like the first time she fought him. She wall jump up to him with a charged shot and fire at him.

After she drops down Chill Penguin slide at her. While she was recover he threw his Shotgun Ice at her.

Ahg, he has gotten stronger! I need to find his weakness., Rainbow thought before an idea came to her, Wait! If Chill Penguin has ice attacks then that means the fire can melt it. My Fire Wave weapon should do it.

Rainbow switch to her Fire Wave and got close to Chill Penguin and fire at him, no pun needed.

Rainbow watch as Chill Penguin burns a bit before the fire went out.

Acting fast Rainbow shot another Fire Wave and Chill Penguin burn again.

Before Rainbow knew it, she was doing Spark Mandrill fight again only moving away if Chill Penguin uses his sliding attack.

After the last shot destroys him, Rainbow walks through another broken wall and came to a picture.

She looks at it and saw a Pegasus and an Alicorn with a baby Pegasus that looks just like her Great grandfather.

"Hey is that Rainbow Chaser with my Great grand grandpa?", Rainbow asked as she got closer, "and who's the Alicorn?"

Rainbow look next to the picture and saw her Great Grand Father and Mother with her Grandpa. She looks down some more until she saw her Grandparents with her Mom. And at the end show her family with her just being born.

"Why does the Chaos Soldiers leader have pictures of my family?" Rainbow asks herself before shaking her head and moves on.

She walks through another hallway and climbs up some walls until she reaches to a clear sky.

"Well, whoever the leader is I have to say at least this is a nice view. Too bad Canterlot is being taken over." Rainbow said.

She was right about the view of course. She could see all of Canterlot like she was still in the normal Canterlot Castle.

However, instead of the view of a peaceful city, it shows the city being taken over by the Chaos Soldiers. But the real reason she likes the view because it shows the sky above her.

Rainbow can feel her wings itching to fly inside of her armor.

"Don't worry once this is all over, we can fly until the end of the day," Rainbow told her wings as they try to fight to get out of the armor.

Rainbow never went too long without flying. She loves the wind blowing on her mane, the sound of the wind in her ears, and her wings beating like music.

She was snap out of it when she hears wings beating. Rainbow turns and lookup.

Sure enough, it was the rebuilt form of Storm Eagle.

"I guess you're not the same Storm Eagle that I know," Rainbow ask, knowing it not the real Storm Eagle.

It says nothing and started to attack her.

Rainbow dash as he tries to blow her away. Once he stops Rainbow release a third level charge shot that hurt him.

Storm Eagle flew into the sky and use his dive attack. Rainbow dash away and try to fire at him, but notice he was faster than before.

Let's see. I know all the weaknesses of the Chaos Soldiers but Storm Eagle now. Wait!, What about Chameleon Sting?! That the only one I didn't use on a Chaos Soldier leader.Rainbow thought and switch to Chameleon Sting.

After dodge a few more dive attacks, Storm Eagle flew back down and use his Storm Tornado to try to blow her off the platform. Rainbow dash forward and fire her Chameleon Sting. She can see it did the trick, Storm Eagle flinches in pain as the attack hit.

Rainbow kept it up, due to she already knew all the moves Storm Eagle use. The fight was over before she knew.

However, instead of moving on, she took some time to remember her falling new friend she knew little about.

No matter what any pony said, Storm Eagle will always be friends to all Pegasi all over Equestria.

Rainbow then turn and walk up to an open hallway door and started to climb up some ladders and taking out Chaos Soldiers in her way.

She soon reaches the boss doors. Rainbow checks her weapons and her energy. She was still good to go.

After Rainbow in the room, she that it looks like some kind of workroom. She spots a sign on the wall that read, "Rangda Bangda".

"Who or what is Rangda Bangda?" Rainbow asks herself before getting the feeling she was not alone in the room.

Rainbow ready her buster and look around the room. Then a blue ball comes charging at her.

Rainbow jumps over it and turns around firing at it. She watches it flew back the way it come and place itself in the wall, which covers it. Then a green ball opens on the other side of the room and fire at her.

Rainbow dodge the attack and try to return fire but it was close before her shots made it there.

Then Rainbow watch as two Red balls come at her and shot a few attacks. Rainbow uses her charge shot to hit one of the balls as they retreated back into the wall they come from.

Then the wall closes on her and pushes her into the middle of the room which had spikes.

Rainbow didn't even think about what would happen if she touches them and started to wall jump on the walls. Then saw the middle part of the room move around trying to hit her.

Rainbow slides down the wall and fire at the 'nose' before jumping back up.

After a while, the walls spit and the 'eyes' started to attack her again.

Rainbow dash away and fire whenever they were in her line of fire. She destroys one 'eye' before the walls close again and the 'nose' attack.

After giving it a few shots, Rainbow attacks the only 'eye' that was left.

Once it was destroyed, the walls close once more and the 'nose' moves around trying to hit Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow easily dodges the 'attack' and shot the 'nose' when it comes close to her.

After destroying the 'noise' (which Rainbow thought was too easy), the whole room started to explode.

Rainbow dodge falling parts of Rangda Bangda as she tries to get out of the room.

She spots an opening in the wall and ran to it.

Once she jumps through it the hole was cover by the exploding room.

"That...that...was...to close...for comfort." Rainbow wheeze as she sat down.

"Note to self, don't stand in the room after destroying really big enemy that is as big as the room or in the room." She said to herself as she caught her breath


"She destroys my weapon?!" A dark Alicorn shout in surprise.

"Well guess you are not as good as you thought." Said a second voice.

"Hold your mouth!" the Dark Alicorn said.

"You fail to realize that Mega Man Dash is not going to stop so easily." said a third voice.

"I can see that now.", said the dark Alicorn, "but can she handle the Princesses?"

Both Princesses was surprised at those words. Before they do anything, their vision blackout as giant metal pieces cover their bodies.

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter is short, I really don't remember much of Sigma Palace 2 from the game, So I went to the fights and had Rainbow discover a bit of her family history. From what you read in the end, you can probably guess who the next boss is. After that, It time for the final fight with Night Star and Rainbow Dash.