• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 3,130 Views, 47 Comments

Mega Mare Dash - Shazam 25



When Rainbow finds a strange armor and a message from her great-great grand father, She becomes Mega Mare Dash is save Equestria!

  • ...
7
 47
 3,130

Birth of Night Star

Rainbow enters the door and comes to a room that was empty and didn't have any stairs.

"Hm, there got to be a way somewhere," Rainbow said to herself, then look up and saw that she had to wall jump up to the next floor.

Once she reaches the top, she saw a dark Alicorn that can pass for Nightmare Moon sister but had no crown and a star for her cutie mark.

"Welcome Mega Mare Dash, I must say I'm really impressed that you got here on your own." She said.

"You must be the Chaos Soldiers leader," Rainbow said not letting her guard down for a second.

"Yes, My name is Night Star, the first Alicorn to move the Moon and wife to Rainbow Chaser." She answers.

Rainbow was highly surprised, She was the wife of Rainbow Chaser? Then that means Rainbow has been fighting her Great-great-grandmother?!

"You're Chaser's wife?" Rainbow asks to make sure she heard it right.

"Yes, and do you really think that I didn't know who you really are, Rainbow Dash?" Night Star said smiling.

Rainbow was even more shock, Night Star knew who she was and she never knew about her before.

Night Star the walk around Rainbow still smiling.

"You know, my husband my that armor for our son and had to hide it away because it was almost taking from him, but he never told anypony who. It was one of the guards that try. But I didn't know which, so I decide to look for clues that show who until I came across this strange creature that told me that I can find the one that tries to steal the armor by build eight creatures from blueprints that it gave me. It took years but I finally finish them. That went I heard about the blue armor being fond. I was highly surprised that it was you that had it." Night Star said before taking a breath.

Rainbow just stood there not believe what she's hearing.

None less Night Star continues, "After Vile defeat at the hoofs of Zerofire, I send my Chaos Soldiers, which by the way is a good name for them, to test you and cause chaos in the places I send them. And now I had a gift for you as you Great-great-grandmother, Join me Rainbow Dash, join me and we can show Equestria what new armor ponies can do."

Rainbow looks at Night Star and narrows her eyes.

"You send the Chaos Soldiers to attack my home, kidnap my friends, take the Elements of Harmony, take over Canterlot Castle, make the Princesses into giant Alicorns Robots and ask me to join you?!" Rainbow said causing Night Star to back away.

"You think because you build the Chaos Soldiers then test me is going to get me to join you?! You're crazy! I never leave my friends hanging. That's why you can't get all of them! I'm the Element of Loyalty and you are no more than a Chaos Solder!" Rainbow shouted and ready her buster.

"A shame, you would have made Rainbow Chaser proud." Night Star said and ready herself in her own set of Armor.

Night Star Armor cover her from head to toe, it was black all around with yellow hoofs, wings tip, and the horn as well. Night Star also stood on her back hooves as well.

"It time we fight each other Mega Mare Dash to see, which one of us rules Canterlot!" Night Star said.

"I not ruling Canterlot, I'm saving it!" Rainbow said and charge her buster.

Night Star dash at Rainbow swinging her horn. Rainbow jump over her and turn and fire a third level charge shot.

Night Star then jump over Rainbow and hit her with her horn. Rainbow dash away and wall jump to get out of Night Star reach.

Night Star started to jump from wall to wall reach Rainbow Dash. Rainbow was hit by her attack and fell to the ground.

She stood back up and fire her buster slowing Night Star down. Then Night Star places a shield in front of her and blocks out Rainbow shots.

Rainbow then wall jump up the wall again while charging her buster. Night Star fallow and Rainbow drop before she can reach her. As Rainbow fell she release her second level charge shot that hit Night Star.

Night Star then dash at Rainbow swinging her horn. Rainbow rise her buster to block it and held it in place.

"You are very skilled Rainbow Dash, that why I want you to join me." Night Star as she pushes harder.

"Not in your life, Night Star!" Rainbow said and push back.

They push back and forth trying to get the upper hoof when Rainbow pushes Night Star away and fire a third level charge shot that made Night Star slam into a wall.

Night Star stood up and laugh, "That right Rainbow Dash, let your anger out, So me what you can do with it!"

"Not a chance, Chaser place a fail-safe system inside of this armor to shut down if anger is being released," Rainbow told her and fire her buster again.

Night Star blocks it and dashes at Rainbow, who dash back in return.

There was a blast and a slash as the two push through each other. They both turn around and face each other.

Rainbow had her buster up and waiting. Night Star's horn glow as she waited as well.

The two stare at each other for a few seconds before Night Star fell to the ground and her Armor exploding.

"NO! HOW CAN I LOSE!", Night Star shouted, "I WAS GOING TO BE A GREAT QUEEN!"

"You don't get it, do you?", Rainbow said, "We don't want a new queen, we want harmony to pass across the land."

Night Star look at Rainbow with a surprised look on her face.

"Princess Celestia and Luna are ruling this land pretty well. Sure we may not like what happens but we get used to it. Me and my friends had deal with many takeovers that we got the idea that it just to show that the ruling or leading can be tough, but not as tough as the power of Friendship." Rainbow told her then knee down to her.

"I'll be glad to talk about our history together but you need to stop this. The robbery was years ago. It time to move on, I know Rainbow Chaser would want you to." She said.

"No", Night Star said, "I will not forget Rainbow Chaser, I will show him that I can complete his work, and No blue Armor pony is going to stop me!"

Rainbow back away as a light shine over Night Star. Rainbow closes her eyes as it got brighter. When she opened them, Night Star was gone.

Rainbow look around and soon felt the ground shake. She looks up and saw and giant robot bust out of the wall.

The one was shaped like a timber wolf and Night Star head was shown at the top.

"MEGA MARE DASH!", she shouted in a robot voice, "YOU WILL LEARN NEVER TO SAY NO TO THE NEW RULING OF EQUESTRIA!"

"Horse Apples." Rainbow whisper and ready her buster again.

Night Star made the robot breathe fire and Rainbow dash out of the way. She fires at the body but watches as her short boucle off.

Night Star made the robot shot electric balls at her and Rainbow got hit by a few. Rainbow then tries the claws but her shots boucle off as well.

Rainbow dash out of the way of a claw that came to her. Rainbow knew the only place left was the head and jump on the claw and ride it near the head. Rainbow fire but the shots once again boucle off.

Staying on the claw she opens her weapons choices and looks through them. She knew some of them wouldn't work and others might not hit her. But Rolling Shield looks promising in this fight and switch to it.

Rainbow jump near the head and fire a Rolling Shield at Night Star. It did the trick. Rainbow dodges the fire and the Electric balls and jump on the claw again.

Once more Rainbow fire a Rolling Shield at Night Star robot head and drop off the claw.

Rainbow dodges the attacks again and jumps on the claw, but this time electric bolts shot out of the top and bottom of the claw.

Rainbow scream has the electric hit her. She stays on the claw but knees down to catch her breath. Then Rainbow act fast by jumping off the claw and fire a Rolling Shield as more Electric bolts shot from the claws.

Rainbow dodge the attack once more and jump on the claw that came at her. Rainbow knew not to wait and jump off and shot the robot head once more.

Rainbow drop to the ground with the claws following her. Rainbow looks up and dash quickly away as the head part fell.

"NO! I'M A ALICORN! I CAN'T BE DEFEATED BY YOU! WHY RAINBOW DASH, I COULD HAVE SHOW EQUESTRIA NEW WAYS!" Night Star said as the whole place started to explode.

Rainbow quickly teleport out of the castle and another castle appears from Canterlot Castle and floated into the sky.

The whole castle went into the sky and explode.

Rainbow look into the sky and thoughts appear in her mind.

Why did Rainbow Chaser build this Armor? Did he not trust any pony back in his time? And did he knew Night Star was the threat? Why did she find the armor when it was met for her Great-Grandfather? All she knew that she'll fight the Chaos Soldiers again and she will not be alone. Her friends and the Harmony Protectors will stand by her side no many what.

"Mega Mare Dash!" A voice shouted out.

Rainbow turns and saw her friends again this time walk up to her.

"Well, you did it, right?" Twilight asks.

"Yeah," Rainbow said sadly.

"What wrong?" Fluttershy asks.

"The Chaos Soldiers leader happens to be the late wife of Rainbow Chaser." She said.

"What?" Applejack asks.

"Yeah, I was surprised too." Rainbow agrees.

"What happens to her?" Rarity asks.

"I think she went with her castle," Rainbow said looking back at where the castle once was.

"Oh my..." Rarity said.

"It sad really.", Rainbow said, "All she wanted to do was find the one that tries to steal my armor and its changes after building the eight Chaos Soldiers."

"Was she like them?" Pinkie asks.

"No, she was an Alicorn." Rainbow answer.

The other stop talking and look into the sky. Finally, Rainbow turn around and started to walk away.

"Going to put up your armor and try to live as normal?" Twilight asks, knowing that what Mega Mare Dash said after she was done with stopping the Chaos Soldiers.

"More likely not.", Rainbow answers, "I stop them this time but they will return to follow Night Star steps."

"Night Star?" Fluttershy asks.

"Yes, the leader of the Chaos Soldiers," Rainbow said and walk away. The rest of the Mane Six turn back to the sky and then walk away as well.

Rainbow walkthrough Equestria remembering all the Chaos Soldiers she fought.

Chill Penguin, Storm Eagle, Flame Mammoth, Spark Mandrill, Armored Armadillo, Launch Octopus, Boomer Kuwanger, Sting Chameleon, Giant Robot Spider, Rangda Bangda, Robot Alicorns, Night Star, and Night Star power body.

She even remembers all her friends that help her through this adventure.

Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Prince Celestia, Princess Luna, Spitfire, the Wonderbolts, the Harmony Protectors and Rainbow Chaser.

Finally, she reaches her house, which she walks inside without any pony seeing her. She takes off her armor and let her wings flip, finally getting out of the armor.

Rainbow Dash just places her helmet in the secret part of her room and closes it when she heard a knock on her door.

Rainbow flew to it and open it.

"Pony Mail Call," said a cross-eye Pegasus.

"Thank Depry," Rainbow said and took the letter that was sent to her.

"No problem Rainbow Dash," Derpy said and flew away and crash into the side of Rainbow house.

"Oops. Sorry Rainbow, I didn't know what went wrong." She said a flew off.

Rainbow shook her head. Derpy was never going to change.

She closes the door and opens her letter.

"Dear Rainbow Dash

Don't think this is over, because it not. I will return, with new Chaos Soldiers and new plans. I will find the one that tries to take the armor. We'll meet again soon Dash, Very Soon"

Rainbow looked at the letter in shock. Night Star was still alive! That means one day Mega Mare Dash will appear again.

Rainbow knew she had to be ready. The next fight may not be as easy as this one.

Author's Note:

That it for Mega Mare Dash. Rainbow meets Night Star and the whole fight was base off of the game. Night Star is the main villain for all 8 Mega Mare Dash stories. I have started Mega mare Dash 2 on Fanfiction but, I only got two levels done. They will be up. So what do you think about this story all together? I don't see it as one of my best but it a fine story. Incase some of you are wondering I may do Mega Man Zero and Mega Man ZX. I barely play Zero and own the first game of ZX. Once I get a plot for them (ZX may be up sooner then Zero) I'll write them as well.

Comments ( 8 )

I liked this story, but I'm curious tough, when will the main 5 (without Rainbow Dash ofc.) find out that Dash is mega mare? Well I guess I have to be patient for now :twilightsmile:

3785968 I'll go ahead and tell ya, the rest of the Mane 6 won't find out until Mega Mare Dash 3. I even plan for that scene but having trouble with Mega Mare Dash 2.

3787194 Mega Mare Dash 2 is up. I'm did two chapters for now. There a question for the next chapter and once I heard what people want me write about an upgrade for her armor, I'll start on the third chapter.

nice storie

7288684 i could use one too on a story of mine. interested?

6274086 Where did you find that pic?

Comment posted by Shazam 25 deleted Oct 13th, 2016
Login or register to comment