• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 3,130 Views, 47 Comments

Mega Mare Dash - Shazam 25



When Rainbow finds a strange armor and a message from her great-great grand father, She becomes Mega Mare Dash is save Equestria!

  • ...
7
 47
 3,130

Canterlot Castle 1

Rainbow Dash was at the Wonderbolt Academy for more training. She was glad that the Chaos Soldiers were gone. Celestia had spent the word that there were only eight of them and now everything was at peace.

But Rainbow knew better. She still had to worry about their master. She found it strange that Celestia just says that they were gone and not worry about the leader.

That when she was called into Spitfire office again.

"You wanted to see me, Spitfire?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"Yes Rainbow Dash, I have something to show you," Spitfire said as she stood up.

Rainbow Dash follows her out of her office and through the Academy until they reach the training field. Once there Rainbow Dash had to ask, "What are we doing here?"

"I brought you here to met another team that was put together after hearing about the Chaos Soldiers," Spitfire said before looking around.

"Spitfire Number 335." She said and before Rainbow Dash knew it the ground open up and relieved a set of stairs.

Spitfire walks down them with Rainbow Dash behind her.

Once Rainbow Dash saw the bottom, her eyes widen in awe. There were so many ponies working and some of them had armor on.

"Where are we?" Rainbow asks.

"Welcome Rainbow Dash to Harmony Protectors," Spitfire said as Rainbow look around.

Spitfire then took her on a short tour. Rainbow just couldn't believe it. The Wonderbolts had another team and they were just as cool as the Wonderbolts themselves. Finally Rainbow snap out of it.

"Why did you bring me here, Spitfire?" She asks.

"I thought you might want to join this team Rainbow Dash, or should I call you Mega Mare Dash?" Spitfire said.

"WHAT?!", Rainbow Dash shouted, "You think I'm Mega Mare Dash? You got it wrong!"

Spitfire just smiles and walks on.

Seeing Spitfire didn't believe her, Rainbow Dash came clean.

"Ok, I am Mega Mare Dash, but how did you know?" She said and ask.

"We knew for some time thanks to the one who made this team a long time ago," Spitfire said.

"The one that found the team?" Rainbow asks.

"I believe his name was Chaser..." Spitfire said before Rainbow Dash cut her off.

"RAINBOW CHASER!?" She shouted.

"You know who that pony is?" Spitfire asks in surprise.

"Yeah, he's my Great-Great-Grandfather." Rainbow Dash answer.

"I don't believe it, you're are his great-great-granddaughter?" Spitfire said in awe this time.

"Yeah, anyway how do know him?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"Fire Armor on!" Spitfire said and in a red flash, Zerofire stood in her place.

"You're Zerofire?!" Rainbow shouted again.

Zerofire nods. Then a loud alarm was heard.

"THE CHAOS SOLDIERS BASE HAS BE FOUND! THE CHAOS SOLDIERS BASE HAS BE FOUND!" A loud voice spoke out.

"Come on Rainbow Dash!" Zerofire said and they both ran to the brief room. There Soarin and a few armor ponies stood in wait for them

"Huh? Soarin, you're part of the Harmony Protectors?" Rainbow asks.

"Rainbow Dash?", Soarin asks once he saw her, "I see you finally let her join the team, Zerofire."

"Turns out we need her more than we know." She said and turn to the other armor ponies.

"What do we got?" She asks them.

"After days of looking, we found their main base. Sadly it above Canterlot." One said.

"Wait, wait, wait, back up. You said it above Canterlot?!" Rainbow asks.

"Yes, We are afraid so." said the same one.

"What about the Princesses? Are they ok?" Rainbow asks again.

"We haven't heard anything about an attack but we need to be ready." Another Armor Pony said.

"Rainbow Dash the Leader has relieved herself, we need to stop her before it too late," Zerofire told her.

"Count me in Zerofire." Rainbow Dash said smiling.

"I'm sorry but how are you going to fight the leader of the Chaos Soldiers?" A third Armor Pony asks.

Rainbow Dash smiled and shouted, "MEGA MARE ARMOR ON!"

And her armor appears turning her into Mega Mare Dash.

The other look her in surprise. Soarin just stares before finding his voice.

"We need all the help we can get. So Mega Mare Dash are you ready for your first mission as a Harmony Projector?" He asks.

"Sure thing, We found the leader and now we had to get to Canterlot." She said. Everypony nods and went to work after getting over their shock.


In coming Mission...Find the Chaos Soldiers base and stop their leader from ruling Equestria.

Ready? Start!

Rainbow Dash and Spitfire appear in Canterlot in their armors. No ponies were out so it left the two of them. They soon saw why. There were Chaos Soldiers in the city.

"Ok, let spit-up. I go in first and you slip in while I kept the main defenses busy." Zerofire said then dash off to start their plan.

Before Rainbow can move on with the plan, she hears her name be called.

"Mega Mare Dash!" voice said and she turns to see her friends running up to her.

"What are five doing here?" Rainbow said masking her voice again. Her friends ran up to her and stop.

"We heard Celestia said that there was no more threat of the Chaos Soldiers, but I never heard anything about their leader," Twilight said.

"Same here." Rainbow agrees.

"What are you doing here?" Rarity asks.

"Me and Zerofire are going to free Canterlot from the Chaos Soldiers control." She answers.

The rest of the Mane Six look around and saw the Chaos Soldiers everywhere.

"Oh, my." Fluttershy sheik.

"What about the Princesses?" Twilight asks worry.

"I got a feeling they might be in trouble," Rainbow said looking at the castle.

The others look in shock. Rainbow looks back at them.

"I need to go, stay here and help anypony that trap and don't try to attack the Chaos Soldiers unless you need to. I have seen what Rainbow Dash did when she attack them." Rainbow Dash said to them.

Twilight nods, knowing that she was trying to help.

"You be careful Mega Mare Dash." She said and they all left.

Rainbow Dash looks at her friends and smile.

She turns and walks to the castle.

Rainbow easily took out the Chaos Soldiers with her Storm Tornado. In no time Rainbow reach the gates and saw no guards. She guesses that they went inside to protect the Princesses. She doesn't blame them of course.

Rainbow ran inside hoping to see if the Princesses were all right. She destroys a few Chaos Soldiers along the way and climb up a few ladders that were added after the takeover. After climbing the second ladder, she was greeted by the purple Creature she fought in Ponyville.

Before she can battle it, Zerofire appears and said, "Stand back Dash, I'll handle this one."

The Creature said noting and dashes through the door behind it with Zerofire follow it.

Rainbow had a bad feeling in her gut and walk through the door as well.

Once the door closed, she heard the fight. There was a sound of a charge shot being fired, then a loud stun noise, and a stomp, then quiet.

Rainbow fearing the worse charge her buster fully and wall jump up to the next door and went through it.

Rainbow drops down to the floor below and dash up to see Zerofire inside a cage and the purple creature inside a dark blue walking armor.

"Listen here Mega Mare Dash, if you don't surrender I'll destroy her!" It said.

"Don't listen to him Dash, go ahead and blast him!" Zerofire calls out.

"You wish Zerofire, we both know Mega Mare Dash can't beat me, So hope you had a chance to say goodbye because there won't be another one!" It said.

"I will stop you and save my friend!" Rainbow said and fired her three-level charge shot. The attack hit and push the creature back a few feet. It dashes punch at her. Luckily Rainbow's new body armor cut the amount of damage she receives from it.

She turns and fires her buster again, pushing it back a few inches like in there first fight. Rainbow dash away from him it dodges a punch and fired a second level charge shot she was saving. It dashes punch her again and walk up to her and punch her before she had the chance to turn around.

Rainbow felt her armor warn her that her energy was low just like the first time she battles him. So Rainbow knew what was going to happen next. It walks up to her and jumps away, firing an electric ball at her.

Rainbow dodge three of them and was caught by a fourth one. The creature picks her up and moves her to the other side of the room before walking back to Zerofire. As soon as it turns it back to her, Zerofire broke out of her cage and jump on the walking armor and place her buster in a gasp.

"Maybe, but I'm not through yet, Vile!" She said and fire a charged shot inside the walking armor.

Rainbow watch in surprise that Zerofire was caught in the blast as the walking armor was destroyed. She was put in shock again when she saw Vile still stand there without a mark on him.

"What a waste, I guess it just me and you then Mega Mare Dash," he said.

Rainbow can feel her armor absorb the electric and recharge her back to full health. That when Vile notice that Rainbow armor was different than before.

"What?! Where did you get that much power?!" He asks in surprise.

"When you have friends, you get stronger and you will pay for what you made Zerofire do," Rainbow explain.

"Well, it doesn't matter how much power you have, you are still too weak to beat me." Vile said and Rainbow mind shouted, 'WARNING! WARNING!'

Vile dash at her and fire a few shots. Rainbow jump over them and Vile and return a few shots herself.

Vile turns around and jumps in the air. He hovers a bit dropping some small bombs that made small fires move across the ground. Rainbow jumps over them and charge her shot. Vile then comes dashing towards Rainbow, who jumps over him and fires her third level charge shot.

Vile flinch for a second then fires three electric balls. Rainbow jumps over them and fire her buster, hitting Vile.

This is taking to long! If I don't find a faster way to beat him, Equestria will be taking over and I'll fail everypony. I have to use one of my weapons. Rainbow thought and started to look at her weapons choice.

She didn't have a lot of time choose because Vile dash at her again. So Rainbow pick the weapon that her buster highlighted, Rolling Shield.

Rainbow turns and fires the weapon. Vile was hit and even stood still for a few seconds before returning to the fight.

Rainbow fire another Rolling Shield and dodge Vile attack. Vile jump in the air and fire the small bombs again. Rainbow jump over them and waiting for Vile to come at her again.

This time Rainbow dash at Vile, while he dashes at her. When she was close, she releases a Rolling Shield and jumps over the stun Vile.

Once Vile turn around he was hit by a third level charge shot and his body stop moving.

"NO! I can't lose to you! I was rebuilt to destroy you!" Vile shouted.

"By who? Tell me Vile!" Rainbow asks.

"Hehe. You are powerful. Now I see why she wants to meet you." Vile said.

"WHO VILE, WHO?" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"Night...Night...Star." Vile said before exploding.

'Who Night Star?' Rainbow asks in her mind before remembering Zerofire.

"ZEROFIRE!" She shouted and dash up to her.

"Dash, you really did get powerful. And to think you just a kid." Zerofire said weakly.

"Hey, You save my flank twice now, I do own you some saves as well." Rainbow smile.

"Mega Mare Dash!" a voice shouted.

Rainbow turns around and saw her friends again.

"What are you all doing in here? There Chaos Soldiers in here too." Rainbow asks masking her voice once more.

"We hear a fight going on in here and came to check it out." Apple Jack said.

"You just miss it, and I have an injured friend here as well," Rainbow said and turn back to Zerofire.

"You're that red Armor Pony that helps Mega Mare Dash." Twilight gasp.

"Yes Twilight Sparkle, I'm Zerofire and I'm a member of the Harmony Protectors, a team that was made by a Pegasus a long time ago." She said.

"Take it easy Zerofire, I don't know if your armor was able to take that much damage," Rainbow said.

Fluttershy quickly hurries over to Zerofire and saw the damage to her armor.

"Oh my." Fluttershy gasp.

"Listen I need you to get Zerofire out of here, I have to move on. I still have a Mission to finish." Rainbow said.

"What about the Princesses?" Rarity asks.

"I don't know yet, but I'll keep an eye out for them." Rainbow answer.

"Well, this Chaos Soldiers are no more than mean bullies and stood to pay for what they are doing to our home." Pinkie said finally getting the Chaos Soldiers were not nice.

"Maybe. But Pinkie Pie be careful, I once got so angry that I almost had my armor shut down on me.", Rainbow said, "It might also make you one of the Chaos Soldiers."

The rest of the Mane Six gasp.

"We'll try to remember that," Twilight said.

Rainbow nods and starts to walk away.

"Mega Mare Dash.", Zerofire calls out as she stood on her back hoofs, "Stop the Leader at all cost even if that means giving you life up."

"I plan to stop the leader but not give me life at all," Rainbow said as walk off.

"Come on we better get somewhere safe," Twilight said helping Zerofire stand up.

Rainbow ran through a hallway taking out any Chaos Soldiers as she did. She soon reaches a wall and started to wall jump up to it. There were more Chaos Soldiers on the way up. They were able to slow her down but she still made it to the top.

Rainbow walks through a door and drop down to room. Then she felt something above, next and across from her.

"Boomer Kuwanger?!" Rainbow asks in surprise.

"I am Boomer Kuwanger, I was ordered to stop all trespassers." He said in a robotic voice.

"Look like their leader brought back his body but not his mind," Rainbow said to herself and switch her weapon to Homing Torpedo.

The fight wasn't any different than the first time she fought him, only this time she didn't have Twilight to help her.

It took a few Homing Torpedo's to stop him once again. Rainbow walks through a broken walk and come into a hall again.

This time she notices there were webs almost all over the place.

"What made all this?" She asks herself.

Rainbow walk on and took out small Chaos Soldiers on the way. It didn't take long to reach the boss doors.

Other than using Homing Torpedo and taking hits during the wall climb, she felt just fine.

She walks through the other door and like many times before, her mind shouted, 'WARNING! WARNING!'.

Rainbow look up to see what look like a spider only it look like it was a machine. Rainbow then saw red lines appear and the robot spider follow them down. Rainbow then saw a spot open up and a red crystal is shown.

Rainbow quickly fire at it and watch as it retreated back up to the ceiling. Then drop smaller spiders of itself.

Rainbow had a little trouble of dodging them but once they were gone, the robot spider again made red lines appear and follow it down still missing Rainbow.

This is going to take to long. I better use another one of my weapons. Rainbow thought and switch to Shotgun Ice.

She waited for the robot spider to drop, this time it almost hit Rainbow but she dashes out of the way and fires her Shotgun Ice.

It didn't freeze like Spark Mandrill but show signs of damage been taking.

Rainbow repeats the same attack pattern once she notices how it attacks.

It tries to drop on her with different paths being made and some times drop it little spiders at it.

Rainbow took a few hits from the fight but was able to win at the end.

"For a robot-like spider, it was so tough, but I better be careful. Who knows what waits for me deeper in the castle now that the Chaos Soldiers have taken over?" Rainbow said to herself before taking a few minutes to rest.


"She better than I thought!" said a voice as it watches Rainbow took out the rebuild of Boomer Kuwanger and her robot spider.

"You won't get away with this you fiend!" Another voice shouted.

"Oh? And why is that?" the first ask.

"Do you really think Mega Mare Dash will be stopped by you? I may know little about her, but I know a good soul when I see one." A third voice said.

"And I don't doubt you. But she is in for a surprise once she reaches here." The first voice spoke once more.

"And what is that?" the second ask.

"You'll see my dear, You'll see." The first said.

Author's Note:

Here Canterlot Castle One, the fight with Vile, Boomer Kuwanger, and the Robot Spider Boss. Any know the name of that boss? Yes, the Main Villain name has been told, however, I never said what Night Star looks like but Rainbow will find out soon. Another thing, I know my grammar is bad, but can people please stop telling me that? I get more messages about my grammar than my stories. Next will be Canterlot Castle 2. Oh, and the refights with the Chaos Soldiers will be shortened because Rainbow knows their weakness now. (Except for two of them.)