• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 706 Views, 29 Comments

Daring Do and the Night Shifter - Derpyx0



Daring Do goes on an adventure that will change her life forever.

  • ...
1
 29
 706

Resolving the problem

Bear looked at the new visitors with a welcome tone in his voice. ''Welcome to the tribe of Tall Mountains!" he exclaimed. Bear was a light brown pony with a dark brown mane with silver and gold streaks going through it. It's was easy to tell that he was the tribe's leader. ''What brings you to our sacred land?" Bear asked. Daring Do tried to look at Bear's cutie mark for an idea of who they were dealing with, but there was a smear of blue paint over it.

''We are here to learn the location of the Diamond Key," Spark replied. ''I understand the officer of the police has spoken to you?" Bear stared down at the two travelers with a disapproving scowl on his face. ''I did no such thing. When did I agree to let strangers in on our tribes biggest secret?" he said to nopony in paricualar. Daring Do looked at him with anger and confusion.

''What are you talking about?!" The frustrated mare said, seeming with anger. We traveled all this way for what?! Daring Do thought, her glare not once moving away from the tribe leader. To be told by some mouse-brained pony that we were not ever supposed to be here in the first place?! That was when everything became a riot. Ponies everywhere started accusing them of trespassing and told them never to come back to the island. Later a pony or two would want them dead. As the residents of rasco island started closing in, Spark looked around worriedly, searching for a way out of this mess. But when the ponies came to close for comfort, Spark finally snapped. In a flash of bright light, Spark transformed. Standing in his place was a giant timber wolf. The ponies gasped, even Ricardo stared at this amazing feat of magic. The timber wolf looked at all of the other ponies with shame.

''You should be ashamed of yourself, accusing us of something that we did not know of," he accused. ''Is this what you do to other ponies who arrive here? No wonder you have no social skills." Spark could talk trash to these ponies all day, no one would stand up to a pony who could shape shift. The timber wolf smiled a evil, yet wooden smile. Easy as pie, he thought.