• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 1,400 Views, 9 Comments

Thirty Minute Sparity Prompts: from SparityLoveisForever - SparityLoveisForever



A collection of Thirty minute Sparity Prompts I've done in an attempt to improve my typing.

  • ...
9
 9
 1,400

Big Brother

Dear Shining Armor,

I know we don't talk too much anymore. I just wanted you to know, that I still consider you my big brother too. Seeing you again for the wedding was nice. I just wanted to talk to you on a bit of a personal level. We used to play together with Twilight. Gosh it seems so long ago. I suppose you're wondering why I'm writing this. You're so lucky to be able to have already found your special somepony, and well you're already the knight I've always wanted to be. Though I do know that I'm the dragon here. It's just I think I love somepony with my whole heart. I want to make her every day brighter. The mare I speak of is called Rarity. She's the most beautiful mare I've ever seen. Her gentle smile brings my day new light every time I see it. Her curly purple mane fills my dreams with more than just ice cream and gems. Her beautiful white shimmering coat, and her beautiful body just make me feel like a monster in comparison. I don't know what to do big brother. Our sister has told me it's just a crush, that I should just move on since she'll never see me as a stallion. I've had to go through several internal struggles already so since Twilight won't help could you? Is the fact she still has the simple gem I gave her is it enough to say she cares about me, or does she just like me as a friend. I need some kind of advice here brother. Please I know we aren't family by blood, but I really didn't have any other models for the stallion I'd like to be in my youth. Yet, you would play with me even though I was different because I was with Twilight. I just need some kind of direction to go in. I don't want to lose her to somepony else, and I don't want to have to make her choose between our friendship and being together. I just need help big brother. You don't have to reply, but if I don't get some kind of advice I might just wreck everything as I always seem to. So thanks for taking the time to read this big brother. I know that now you're helping to lead the crystal empire so if you're too busy I can understand.

Sincerely

Spike, the Dragon.


Spike proceeded to roll the parchment up and tied it with a seal of his own design. Engulfing it in emerald flame he sent it straight to the crystal empire to Shining and Cadance's bedroom. He sighed a bit slowly looking over the small collection of things he kept that Rarity had given him; one was a very special gem, another was a gem encrusted bow-tie, another was a small personal cape she had made for him even after nearly completely destroying the town, and his most cherished was a picture of just him and Rarity together. They had taken it at one of the summer sun celebrations since Twilight had came to Ponyville. He was about to turn his mind to sleep, yet just then he let out a large belch of green fire with the crystal empire seal on it.

Author's Note:

(A/N)
Will you find out what happens next, hard to say. If anypony likes this one I might be persuaded to continue the Idea in another prompt.